Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

Hi Andy,

1. CASE is a toothless tiger so don't waste your precious time with them.

2. Police cant touch them cos no one is hurt or kill in the process, they will advise you to seek justice (the legal way) yourself.

3. Small Claim Tribunal (SCT) is the only way out for people like you & me. A lot of efforts to put in and a lot of details to be recorded, best accompanied with photographs from all angles showing defect on goods, make your case air tight and strong. DO NOT settle out of court, see them in court and if they are really in the wrong, they have no choice but to refund you every cent and remove their products from your place.

If you want to waste time posting your grieve here, i rather you use the time to build file a strong case with SCT.

Good luck.

We are victims here and just sharing and pouring out grievances to each other. I dont think we are wasting time...

Some of us have went ahead to SCT.

The problem is we dont even have the furnitures at all cos is no delivery!!

Those not at our plight will not fully understand.

Thanks for ur advise too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Why not go expo make kick a fuss in their booth.... Make sure they dun get other business if they dun rectify ur issue...

Can gather all victims there...

I am one of the victims also...... :furious: ,they have ruin my cny ,and make me no mood to celebrate my cny.....they promise me to send all my furniture,and was fully paid before cny but end i get nothing .../????????? my cny with no sofa and other furniture.....i have reported case and police ,they dont want to answer my call and not even a explanation. 2 of my friends also buy from them and was fully paid ,also facing the same problems like me .SO we decided to go down to this coming singapore EXPO on 4 feb saturday to make a big fuss, with my friends and some reporter and by the same time we will report the police at EXPO again .our intentions is to stop them from cheating people again .and a answer from them ?????? and i am very sure they are not dare to call the police ,because we are the victims ,for what they did is totally ridiculous and not acceptable in singapore .

SO if anybody want to join us please come down to EXPO on 4 feb saturday 3pm sharp .i am mrs tan ,make sure we will let all singaporean know how they run their business in such a way .......hoped all victims can gather there so in future nobody dare to do this kinds of business ...... 8|

Edited by michelletan

see this is wat i mean.. we r not wasting our time here... now at least we know tt we r not the only ones tt face all these problem...

michelle. u can try to get in touch wif the fair organiser first. By the way, for details of the meetup better to discuss privately lest excellence (which is not at all) see this n safeguard themselves... better to catch them offguard.. ALso, have u contact the reporters???

By the way i hav the boss fulll address in compassvale.. pm if u need it.. vy young chap only early 30s...so i really doubt abt the refund...

and to think i have actually emailed most organisors about our plight..and they can still get a booth at Expo...

we have decided to go the small claims route with them cos they refuse to refund before collecting the T-loan set...n have even ask us to return original invoice to them upon collection of T-loan set...what if the cheque bounced? we dont want to be left with no furniture and no invoice...

have prepared all documents, forms, and emails correspondence to go to small claims...dont know how long this will drag on...can get the stakeholders details thru ACRA online...

and to think i have actually emailed most organisors about our plight..and they can still get a booth at Expo...

we have decided to go the small claims route with them cos they refuse to refund before collecting the T-loan set...n have even ask us to return original invoice to them upon collection of T-loan set...what if the cheque bounced? we dont want to be left with no furniture and no invoice...

have prepared all documents, forms, and emails correspondence to go to small claims...dont know how long this will drag on...can get the stakeholders details thru ACRA online...

Dun bother fedup... Go to expo and make a fuss.... They will sure refund u de...

If they dun, make sure they dun get the business in expo... They will know how to calculate which is the more profit way... Support michelletan action...

see this is wat i mean.. we r not wasting our time here... now at least we know tt we r not the only ones tt face all these problem...

michelle. u can try to get in touch wif the fair organiser first. By the way, for details of the meetup better to discuss privately lest excellence (which is not at all) see this n safeguard themselves... better to catch them offguard.. ALso, have u contact the reporters???

Quite pointless to contact organiser... They will still rent booth to them...

I think we shd instead discuss openly... I really quite curious to know how they going to prevent us going to expo...

It is a public place... What we can do is to tell ppl about their bad service... so long we are speaking the truth, they cant do anything... Not even the police can stop us as we did not do anything unlawful..

hi, sorry for the late reply ,i have contact the reporters ,but for double safe i even call the 'LIAN HE WAN BAO 'reporters .i hoped your can help me to call the 'LIAN HE WAN BAO 'hotline 1800-7416388 or MMS-92288736 all are free and can get a $50 from them if u provide news to them. for all the victims please call this hotline because more people telling them the same problems we face they will believe and go down to expo on 4 feb at 3pm with us .all the victims i hoped your can stand up to help me and for yourself ..... :dancingqueen: see your tomoro ,we will go direct to their booth ok ,i think we dont discuss too much on the forum that we are going down to expo ok . ALL VICTIMS SEE YOUR TOMORO 3PM :yamseng:

hi, sorry for the late reply ,i have contact the reporters ,but for double safe i even call the 'LIAN HE WAN BAO 'reporters .i hoped your can help me to call the 'LIAN HE WAN BAO 'hotline 1800-7416388 or MMS-92288736 all are free and can get a $50 from them if u provide news to them. for all the victims please call this hotline because more people telling them the same problems we face they will believe and go down to expo on 4 feb at 3pm with us .all the victims i hoped your can stand up to help me and for yourself ..... :dancingqueen: see your tomoro ,we will go direct to their booth ok ,i think we dont discuss too much on the forum that we are going down to expo ok . ALL VICTIMS SEE YOUR TOMORO 3PM :yamseng:

PLEASE REPLY ME ,IF YOUR DID CALL THE HOTLINE OK ,I WANT TO COUNT HOW MANY VICTIMS GOING ????? I HOPED WHEN THE BOSS SEE US HE WILL FEEL SO SURPRISE :jawdrop: ................................... :bow: ........ 8| ......... :help:

We are victims here and just sharing and pouring out grievances to each other. I dont think we are wasting time...

Some of us have went ahead to SCT.

The problem is we dont even have the furnitures at all cos is no delivery!!

Those not at our plight will not fully understand.

Thanks for ur advise too.

I apologise for my directness.

Previously i had this type of problem with furniture company, i claimed back every cent using SCT path. Nowadays to save myself from this type of disappointment and frustration, i dont order furniture from company without a showroom or sell only at fair.

Also never ask them to keep for me so i reserve 1st and take delivery few months down the road; the problem is those companies will not help you reserve or keep for you cos your little deposit is not enough to pay for storage space. Maybe only respectable furniture retailers with their own building and warehouse will and can do it; pretty sure those sell at fair sure wont.

I buy my furniture only from big and established retailers that has been around in Singapore for a very long time... like Hwa Tat Lee, Lorenzo, Cellini, Melandas, Scanteak, Ikea... Courts and Harvey Norman also can buy but their furniture are usually consignment from manufacturer directly, they offer more consumer protection. If really cannot find the ideal piece, i will then go for custom made.

So did anyone turn out at expo w reporter today??

I went at 4pm but didnt see anyone... business was as usual for them...

we left there about 3.40pm .'HENG AH 'they have agreed to refund us all the full payment .for our case finally we had settle .so this show that we should do all this things to scare them ,then they will refund all our hard earn money ....,, :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: .....