Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yesterday, Elson called me and agree to refund in cash.

We also agree that we take the wrong design sofa at S$1.2k.

They will move dinning table, coffee table and tv console back on 15 Feb and refund me the remaining cash on the same day.

See how the things going on at 15th Feb.

Why still need to wait till 15 Feb... really zzZZz! Why cant they refund on the spot?

Really hope all victims get fully refunded... Wishing everyone best of luck.

:dunno:

Edited by michelletan

From the way I look at it it's juz another drag tactic.. More consumers will definitely b victimized by them.

I REALLY FEEL SO SCARE /??????SINGAPORE STILL HAVE THIS KIND OF COMPANY ???????

YES

hi everyone,

my husband & i bought a sofa from them last May, and till now, we have not received it yet.

My sofa was suppose to be delivered last November, before my wedding. in the end, of cos i didnt get it. Am now using a sofa that they loan to us for my wedding tea ceremony.

Reasons that they told me for not getting my sofa on time:

1. NOT enough leather in Italy - they said will deliver my sofa in Dec

2. Factory not open in Italy due to Xmas period - said will deliver in Jan ( i already suspected that the factories will be close)

3. Leather just arrived in Malaysia last week - TOTALLY pissed me off, cos according the Elson, my sofa is 100% made in italy

I am **** bloody pissed off, and everytime when i call up their office, NO ONE answer at all!!!!!!!

I sent Elson an email last week, asking why is the sofa MADE IN MALAYSIA, when its supposed to be MADE IN ITALY?

He told me, right from the beginning, they said only the leather is from Italy & NOT MADE IN ITALY!!!!

however, my collegues heard him said that its MIT, and i even made ELson write MADE IN ITALY on my receipt!!!!!

i am really totally PISSED off!!!!!!

i only paid 50% deposit, and i do not feel like paying them the rest of it.

Do go down to expo and look for them now.

No point calling the office cos no one will be there. ...

Hope everyone get back the money asap..

**Surprisingly, they are one of the sponsors for this Luxury living exhibition at expo.

Since they write it down, then gt them to deliver 1 set to u tats made in Italy! Bt I doubt they hv the resources to! Italy nt enuf leather??? They enuf $$$ anot??? It's so obvious tat they r financially highly unstable when they can even issue bounce cheques to customers for refund!!! Outright unscrupulous!!! I believe there r many more victims out there who r nt aware of tis forum.., to all victims, dun juz lt them off even if they do refund to u!!! U folks deserve monetary compensation for all the hustle n troubles n inconveniences they had caused u!!!! ESP during tis festive season!!!

Their ofc is bt juzan empty shell wif nobody there. Go expo n mk a scene! Gt the organizer involve as well for allowing such cheaters iinto tis show!!!