Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

TOTALLY AGREE WITH FEDUP & HSANNAUANG

Compensate??? what did i get for compensate??? Who is going to compensate my time n phone bills, stress??? I even have to cancel lots of gatherings due to the furniture not here n yet have to pay penalty to the caterer cos of Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd delay. Who is going to compensate me??? (Excellence HOme Admin kindly reply on this thread who is going to compenstate me n the amount!!!

Elson did offer to give me some decor accessories with the tv console for my house when he called after MIA for so long. I of course rejected. Why?? I dun wanna Excellence to use these free decor accessories to use it as compensate me down the road. See true enough right here & now. I still thank GOd i rejected tt what so called free decor accessories.

Also if Excellence (again the name dont seem to fit AT ALL) Home Gallery - if you guys dont go MIA n refusing to answer our calls, call back, reply email or contact us in the first place. Will we even come here to ask for advice??

Word of mouth is the best marketing method. Yes i m going to use word of mouth to "promote" for you guys to all my family n frens be it by phone, call or even FB.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

to add on, actually i m quite a peace n intend to close case till the excellence admin surface to post. Thanks for stirring my emo up again.

to add on, actually i m quite a peace n intend to close case till the excellence admin surface to post. Thanks for stirring my emo up again.

I think we should let all Singaporean know of it "Excellence" service... Seriously, any way to post ur guys story on stomp or paper?

Thanks to the postings that someone has posted on Punggol Forum, then i get to know this thread. And thanks to this thread that i now know this "excellent" company. Thanks everybody, for sharing.

I quote this story from comlaintboard... It was terrible... If i were the customer, I will give the sale person a punch on the face...

"We went to the Expo exhibition on 2 Oct 2011 and came across excellence home gallery pte ltd booth (their office and showroom is located at 30 Kallang pudding road #04-03 Valiant industrial building).The sales man Elson seah is obviously untrained as he is unable to advise on how many rolls of wallpaper we need when we told him the measurement of our wall. It was until when we get to know measurement of one roll of the wallpaper, before we concluded that two rolls is sufficient for us. We ordered two rolls of wallpaper and FULL payment was made. We were told that the delivery would be made on 29 Oct 2011.

One day before the actual delivery, I received a call late afternoon that the delivery of the wallpaper would be delayed and could only delivered and installed on 10 Nov 2011. I requested for delivery on the 12 Nov that falls on a Saturday and asked what would be the delivery time. I was told that they would check and get back to me, no calls was received.

On 12 Nov 11, I called the office, wanting to check what is the delivery time but the office is closed on the weekend, I called the sales man Elson, it was only on my 5th call (he have refused to pick up the call) before I finally get to speak to him. He mentioned that he needs to check and get back to me. After waiting for half hour, I have to call back as he did not, to check on the staus. Again, repeated calls before he finally pick up my call and told us "didnt my office call you?" FINALLY, the office staff - named Marcus, returned call and to my dismay, after clarification my order which he got it wrong the first time, was told that the delivery has actually only arrived today! We were very angry as they have mentioned the wrong delayed delivery date, did not bother to call the customer even when the delayed date was delayed again. And worse, they lied that calls was made to us! We requested for refund, only to received excuses and excuses before we decided to give this company also chance as they promised to deliver the following sat which was 19 Nov 11. Elson PROMISED that if the delivery and installation was not done by 19 Nov 11, full refund would be given. Again, he mentioned that the delivery guy would call one day before the actual delivery but no calls was received.

On 19 Nov 11, the delivery is finally here at 12pm, to our horror, the wall paper was wrong!!! can you imagine? A check on the DO, we realised that the wall paper product number was written but was blank off. IT was issued by Marcus. It was obvious that he has deliberately issued the wrong wallpaper. A call to him and elson came to the same excuses, wrong order done. We have told Elson for full refund as promised by him the week before, he denied and refused. We have given up hope on this company who refused to let us talk to their boss. We have decided to bring this matter to CASE as nothing could be done since full payment was collected from them.

A company who took the full payment and deliberately denied all promises and lied to customers! Any one who visited the exhibition, pls be careful on such cheating cases!"

Sigh.... Thought the matter with this company will close amicably, and no one will get deceived again... But till now, issues are still popping up...will it ever end?

Its look like these furniture shops have a common traits:

1.) product specification was overlooked and ordered wrongly

2.) Delivery date postponed due to late shipment or restructuring in company

3.) Deliver poor or wrong quality product due to poor communication

4.) Zero or poor follow up with customer

5.) More importantly, they are dilligent and smart infront of potential customers. Somehow after full or partial payment was received from poor customer, these salesman become mentally challenged. Almost unable to understand simple instruction or requirements.

I dunno what other excuses they can keeping. But all i know is im lucky to come across renotalk.com

i hope many other forumner can stand forward to share their Good and Bad ezperiences of the furniture retailers they have shopped to.

best to post their sales person faces and company location in exhibition - so that many consumers will not be conned.

it is very easy to setup company and change company over night.

Hi all,

caljas and hsaunnaung I believe your case has been settled long ago in a way that is favourable to you.

fedup has received a cash cheque as of thusday night that Elson has personally sent up by hand to Nicholas, your husband who has already cashed out the cheque by friday.

Your husband Nicholas is indeed a very nice guy. Because of his being very understanding, we would like to thank him once again.

With this we believe that all customers except for Cheryl78 and andy19187(we still do not have your invoice number) all cases have been resolved.

For Prodriven, it is not enough information to just say that you had a bad experience. We would require a invoice number. Please provide to us asap.

In the whole of last year since April we have had 600+ customers, what we have here are a handful of customers that have been overlooked which have resulted in this thread being started. Once again we would like to let our customers know that when issues arise we are sincere in wanting to solve them.

However we would like to remind our customers to come direct to us if they have any issues through the proper channels.

Looking through the thread we find that there a few people such as michelletan and kohk000 who are not here to help anyone.

WonderPig may I know if you are one of our customers and if yes what is your invoice number?

Once again we would like to remind all contributors to this forum to make constructive posts and refrain from stirring negative sentiments which just does nothing but causes uneccesary duress to our existing customers.

Hi Admin,

andy19187 - Invoice # 60306 [ Delivery man has collected the table/chairs n we have received the refund EXCEPT one chair with arm-rest --- one leg was broken after less than a month, we returned it to yr warehouse during one of the numerous trips and still waiting for REFUND for the broken chair].

The stress in dealing with your company's style of doing business really made us "suffer" as echoed by many others who cursed n sweared... as I have suffered the same plight since Aug 2011 (no proper table for Xmas, Housewarming, CNY) .. and waited at least 3 times for "no-show" of promised deliveries. Though I have got back the refund of table/chairs (after numerous negotiations with Elson)... I hope to know the name of your boss, so that we would not deal with him or his related business.

From the packaging n workmanship, it is clearly the products were made in China... and no quality check on the simplest detail, eg right height or right measurement...

For those who paid a lot of $$ ... if ExcellenceHomeAdmin is not able to keep up his promise after his intervention... SCT should be a good avenue...

Andy

Edited by andy19187

I noticed that most complaints here are from companies that always participate in those furniture shows at the expo throughout the year. Doing business in Singapore is so easy.