Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohnice

3 Room Hdb

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can u pm me is Panasonic inverter system 3 quiet? any noisy?

Hi Dean, my panasonic inverter system 3 is very quiet. When the room is cool, the compressor will stop running. That tells why my PUB bills is so low compare to my previous house. I would highly recommend it. :good:

Hi Dean, my panasonic inverter system 3 is very quiet. When the room is cool, the compressor will stop running. That tells why my PUB bills is so low compare to my previous house. I would highly recommend it. :good:

U set temperature to 16? I no regret getting Panasonic inverter. It very quiet. I worry upper level throw wood at my outdoor compressor unit. Can put aluminum paper or card board on top of outdoor compressor unit. If put will catch fire Bo?

U set temperature to 16? I no regret getting Panasonic inverter. It very quiet. I worry upper level throw wood at my outdoor compressor unit. Can put aluminum paper or card board on top of outdoor compressor unit. If put will catch fire Bo?

I set temp to 26 very cold liao, where you stay? Why will upper level throw wood down? Is it rubbish dump very near your unit? :sport-smiley-004: Lucky i staying highest floor, only i can throw things down :notti: You don't put card board lor, i would suggest you to put aluminium foil that they use to put behind the stove to protect oil from spilling on the wall.

I set temp to 26 very cold liao, where you stay? Why will upper level throw wood down? Is it rubbish dump very near your unit? :sport-smiley-004: Lucky i staying highest floor, only i can throw things down :notti: You don't put card board lor, i would suggest you to put aluminium foil that they use to put behind the stove to protect oil from spilling on the wall.

at first i set to 16 i don't feel cold leh after a while i set back to 24..very cold. can see ur aircon trunking?

at first i set to 16 i don't feel cold leh after a while i set back to 24..very cold. can see ur aircon trunking?

All my air-con piping has been box up. If major servicing will have to dismantle the partition. :bangwall:

IMG_08131.jpg

IMG_08151.jpg

IMG_08141.jpg

Edited by sohnice

Hi Sohnice,

Your placeis so nice and beautiful.

Can pm me your id/contractor's contact? And your quotation if you don't mind.

By the way, where did you get your digital eyepiece? Can it record the view outside? For how many hours?

Thanks a lot.