Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohnice

3 Room Hdb

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi sinplyme, my ID was a referral from my fren. So coincidently my ID carpentry was the same carpentry that done up my previous house. :good:

So i know their workmanship is quite good and i have less worries :drunk: . I understand your headache, i was in your shoe before. :dunno: Hope you will find your ID soon. :yamseng:

I see. Thanks! :)

Hi.. A great transformation of ur 3 rm flats.. Very nice Reno n comfortable look.. Congrats..! Can pm me ur Reno cost n quotation?? Cos me perhaps need to renovate my place too... Thank u u in advance!

Im interested in this too :)

INTELLICORDER DOOR PEEPHOLE VIDEO RECORDER :sport-smiley-004:

Can share contact and price?

TIA

Pmed :yamseng:

Edited by sohnice

Nice work! Am starting on my reno process too... a 3rm resale with almost same layout as yours. Can share your ID and quote pls? Your reno look is very similar to what I am thinking of for my pl, esp the hall!

Hi can pm me wer u get the wall clock n peephole recorder n their prices. Thnks

Hi

Do u mind tell me how much u do this study table?

Tahnks

Nice work! Am starting on my reno process too... a 3rm resale with almost same layout as yours. Can share your ID and quote pls? Your reno look is very similar to what I am thinking of for my pl, esp the hall!

Pmed :yamseng:

Edited by sohnice