Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohnice

3 Room Hdb

Hi Sohnice,

Your placeis so nice and beautiful.

Can pm me your id/contractor's contact? And your quotation if you don't mind.

By the way, where did you get your digital eyepiece? Can it record the view outside? For how many hours?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Bluecyris, thank you for your compliment. Pmed :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Very nice reno, clean, bright and looks comfortable.

How do find the samsung washer/dryer? Do you think it consumes a lot of electricity when using the dryer?

Can pm me your id/contractor's contact? And your quotation if possible.

Appreciate your effort.

Very nice reno, clean, bright and looks comfortable.

How do find the samsung washer/dryer? Do you think it consumes a lot of electricity when using the dryer?

Can pm me your id/contractor's contact? And your quotation if possible.

Appreciate your effort.

Thanks for the compliment.

For the samsung washer/dryer still need longer time to try out. I has used the dryer 4 times from feb-march, my PUB bills is $77 for march. So i think is not really that power consuming.

Btw i turn on 2 rooms air-con every night from 10pm-0630am. So if i don't on air-con my bills would be much lower :good:

Pmed :yamseng:

All my air-con piping has been box up. If major servicing will have to dismantle the partition. :bangwall:

IMG_08131.jpg

IMG_08151.jpg

IMG_08141.jpg

if any aircon problem or leaking u have to dismantle the partition. that partition is it false wall? it look nicer if box up. is the outdoor unit very noisy when the aircon (fcu) is in operation? the quiet button no use at all.

u select which mode : dry or cool? u set higher fan and didn't set auto right?

Edited by dean

if any aircon problem or leaking u have to dismantle the partition. that partition is it false wall? it look nicer if box up. is the outdoor unit very noisy when the aircon (fcu) is in operation? the quiet button no use at all.

u select which mode : dry or cool? u set higher fan and didn't set auto right?

Yup, if leaking or major problem will have to dismantle the false wall. No choice ai shui mai mia. I hardly hear any sound from the compressor, to my surprize :jawdrop: the compressor is not running when i open my window to hang wet shoe on the compressor to air dry it. I thought the compressor is spoilt. !! But lucky is not :dancingqueen: I set cool mode, fan speed to low & swing to auto. :good:

So you think samsung smart tv is the best? My samsung 46D8000YN is spoilt for less then 2 months of usage!

Guess what, they said i will have to wait 3-4 days for replacement parts. WTH :curse::bleah::furious:

IMG_08161.jpg

Edited by sohnice

Hello Sohnice

Can you share where you bought the peephole video recorder and floor trap? Thanks in advance.

Hi Sohnice, me want the contact of the floor trapt too. TIA :thumbs up:

So you think samsung smart tv is the best? My samsung 46D8000YN is spoilt for less then 2 months of usage!

Guess what, they said i will have to wait 3-4 days for replacement parts. WTH :curse::bleah::furious:

IMG_08161.jpg

Which parts need to replace? The screen panel?