Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
euphony

Minimalism

Whilst going through the reno process very slowly I am beginning to have thoughts about buying a piece of land to built up from scratch. that could potentially be a bigger endeavor but many times more exciting.

house147.jpg

house148.jpg

house149.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i like the allium flower head. Most places in Singapore just a simple design. Will dropby vivo if i have time. Thank ... :good:

No prob. I remember that store cos the diffusers have unusual designs I seldom see in SG. E.g. Flowers, cactus, etc. Many types of scents too. Something for CNY perhaps?

http://www.threesixfivedays.com/

And

http://imcmsimages.mediacorp.sg/CMSFileserver/documents/006/PDF/20110122/2201SHW012.pdf

Edited by adidaem

pk no worries. the chairs well, am happy with them because they do look the part but in terms of built quality I should think it is inferior to the original not too shabby but not top notch.

yes, you said it! though sometimes, i want it to go quicker but have since learnt to go slow and steady.

the diffuser was gotten from 3+ inspiration in the townhouse shop rows near sutera mall in JB if you're in the vicinity. you can use the facade I captured on page 3 to find the place (i don't have the address).

The address is as follows:

43&43A, Jalan Ros Merah 2/1,

Taman Johor Jaya,

81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.

I took leave to settle some errant in Johor, and was motivated to visit the shop after reading this blog, saw some interesting pictures and frames, but did not buy any as my reno will only be started in Feb.

Look forward to see some references on "minimalism" lightings from this blog :)

The address is as follows:

43&43A, Jalan Ros Merah 2/1,

Taman Johor Jaya,

81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.

I took leave to settle some errant in Johor, and was motivated to visit the shop after reading this blog, saw some interesting pictures and frames, but did not buy any as my reno will only be started in Feb.

Look forward to see some references on "minimalism" lightings from this blog :)

Thanks for the address newbie! oh the address looks like another branch of the shop. did not know they have a branch too.

All the best for your reno!

Hmmm abit more talk about lightings i hear? I am keen to get the following for my courtyard. Much less intricate vs. the artichoke but there is a sense of divinity about it. Will hunt for more on the internet next few days.

house283.jpg

house282.jpg

Thanks for the address newbie! oh the address looks like another branch of the shop. did not know they have a branch too.

All the best for your reno!

Just realised there are two adddress in the business card... anyway, here is the other adddress :

117, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/2,

Taman Sutera Utama,

81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia.

Thanks.

Hmmm abit more talk about lightings i hear? I am keen to get the following for my courtyard. Much less intricate vs. the artichoke but there is a sense of divinity about it. Will hunt for more on the internet next few days.

house283.jpg

house282.jpg

Nice, waiting for you to share the sources of simple, nice and cost effective lightings :)

Just realised there are two adddress in the business card... anyway, here is the other adddress :

117, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/2,

Taman Sutera Utama,

81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia.

Thanks.

Thanks newbie am happy that yourself and others are helping to pitch in details when I am short on it!

Here's wishing all a prosperous year with smooth renos for those who are embarking on it and smooth setting for those shifting in after reno.

I have been looking at a few lighting shops. Comparatively, their prices are much more affordable. But the thing is when I step into the shop with these images in mind but they tend to have less replica designs and more ornamental complex designs. Am close to buying a pair from a shop. Again, will post the FR when everything is confirmed whether its good money for it or not. Here's some designs I really like.

glo-ball pendant lamp from flos

house297.jpg

bolla floorlamp by gervasoni1882

house298.jpg

tube pendant lamp from herstal

house299.jpg

square boon from moooi

house300.jpg

The CNY is starting on a more sombre note as I hear the rain create an euphonious rhythm on the roof. I hear its the water dragon year perhaps that's why. May the water wash away the bad omens of yesteryear and bring fresh hopes and fortunes for everyone. I am heading to bed and and just before that a little meditation. And of course I minimalism bed frame would be so apt (nobody it seems stock a similar design when I was looking for it some time back).

house144.jpg

house145.jpg

house146.jpg

when i am a bit more free next few days, will be taking small shots of some home-improvement things I have done whilst waiting for the mosquito netting and also confirming the courtyard overhaul. meantime, some more good stuff.

house115.jpg

house116.jpg

This chair looks good. Any idea where did you saw it? Any place to feel the physical item?

And the square black light from Moooi looks good too... Where's moooi btw?

Edited by Confidential

hello! the chair was from a digital catalogue think was from a european design house.

Moooi is represented by space in SG.

What I like about Moooi is Marcel Wanders' design for the furniture house.

You can see a sample of his stuff here.

This chair looks good. Any idea where did you saw it? Any place to feel the physical item?

And the square black light from Moooi looks good too... Where's moooi btw?