Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
euphony

Minimalism

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

when i am a bit more free next few days, will be taking small shots of some home-improvement things I have done whilst waiting for the mosquito netting and also confirming the courtyard overhaul. meantime, some more good stuff.

house115.jpg

house116.jpg

house124.jpg

house125.jpg

A few days break with a bit of reflection on the side. Bought the diffuser from the shop mentioned earlier. i like how it has this allium flower head look in white and still loving the wood grained details on the dining table top. The scent is quite discreet flowery a light hint of autumn reminding me when I was in school in the UK smelling flower scents for the first time so distinctly never did so in Sg i guess because these scents are too volatile for the hot weather.

house289.jpg

Thanks for the name of the chair manufacturer in JB, Euphony! Any complains about the chairs?

I see you are really taking your time on this reno project, it's like a long reflective journey!

Thanks for the name of the chair manufacturer in JB, Euphony! Any complains about the chairs?

I see you are really taking your time on this reno project, it's like a long reflective journey!

pk no worries. the chairs well, am happy with them because they do look the part but in terms of built quality I should think it is inferior to the original not too shabby but not top notch.

yes, you said it! though sometimes, i want it to go quicker but have since learnt to go slow and steady.

Hi may I know where u get the diffuser ?

the diffuser was gotten from 3+ inspiration in the townhouse shop rows near sutera mall in JB if you're in the vicinity. you can use the facade I captured on page 3 to find the place (i don't have the address).

Ok will dropby Sutera if I have time. Btw might sharing how much u paying for that diffuser? didnt see any in Singapore the pics u post.

hey salormoon its RM39 if i did not remember wrongly. btw your place seems to be coming up nicely! getting ready to buy stuff to cozy up the place?

Went around talking to sales persons a bit think generally its not a good time to order any kinds of reno prior to CNY. Everyone's talking up the price. Should lay low for now till people have finally given up on saving Greece. Guess its enlarging my scrapbook collection for now of house IDs that I like.

house64.jpg

house65.jpg

house66.jpg

house67.jpg

Unity of the theme throughout the house, i think is one of the hardest things to do especially in my case where I hunt for diverse works and carpentry. A lot of things I am tempted to make the purchase because individually they're awesome but put it into the bigger picture. They clash.

house91.jpg

house92.jpg

house93.jpg

hey salormoon its RM39 if i did not remember wrongly. btw your place seems to be coming up nicely! getting ready to buy stuff to cozy up the place?

Yeah now is e crucial time need to move in on Thurs but still lots of thing need to b done. As my place mainly on white theme so need to do up lots of stuffs to make it not so cold.

$39 is cheap I will dropby for sure. Went takashimaya those are selling minimum S$100!!!

Vivocity at the atrium stall near the Giant/Cold Storage/Guardian exit there is a shop that sells nice diffusers. It's a brand from Thailand but unfortunately I can't recall the brand/store name. Perhaps save a long drive (or potential jam) since its CNY period.

Vivocity at the atrium stall near the Giant/Cold Storage/Guardian exit there is a shop that sells nice diffusers. It's a brand from Thailand but unfortunately I can't recall the brand/store name. Perhaps save a long drive (or potential jam) since its CNY period.

i like the allium flower head. Most places in Singapore just a simple design. Will dropby vivo if i have time. Thank ... :good: