Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Confidential

En Block Hdb Price

My area is currently ear marked for an En block. Unfortunately, it is making way for the new NSE...

Anyway, I would like to know what would be the current market price of a 3NG HDB flat in Rochor?

Anyone here has got "chase" by the government before care to share your E Sers package?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Point noted. This can be seen from the price which they have given us of between $415K - $475K for a 3 room.

I also heard that the en block in East coast didn't turn out quite well and the residents there were complaining, any one with the info care to share?

cov is for private buyer and seller.

Now the buyer is a govt body, they don't pay cov.

In the news, it is informed that many potential PRIVATE buyer will pay higher prices than the govt ...you can choose that option.

Honestly how much do you want from the govt ?

I am not supporting govt on this, but i believe prices are transparent.

Not to say alot, but the Gov did say they will compensate at market rate which will include the COV value. Most unfortunately, it does not seem that way.

there's a group of residents that are petitioning for higher payout, not sure how it would turn out.

Not to say alot, but the Gov did say they will compensate at market rate which will include the COV value. Most unfortunately, it does not seem that way.

there's a group of residents that are petitioning for higher payout, not sure how it would turn out.

Did the government actually say that? Can someone confirm?

I saw the payout rate, it should be based on valuation only. Those residents asking for higher payout because they regret they did not sell their flat before the announcement.

In the other hand, i really pity those that bought that few blocks, paid dearly for renovation and not eligible to get allocated to new flat due to enbloc.

Taken from HDB website,

"Q1. Does the compensation to be paid include the cash-over-valuation (COV) which resale flat sellers generally ask from prospective buyers?

A1. Yes, the compensation is based on the market value of the flat and the valuer will take into account the transacted prices of comparable resale flats, including the COV which resale flat sellers generally ask from prospective buyers.

The market compensation (pegged at 15 Nov 2011) will be assessed by a qualified and professional private valuer licensed by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore. The private licensed valuer appointed by the HDB is GSK Global Pte Ltd."

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10329p.nsf/w/eSERSRochorCentreQnA?OpenDocument

Edited by Confidential

you ever see a deer fight with lion before or not ? kekekke....

Did the government actually say that? Can someone confirm?

I saw the payout rate, it should be based on valuation only. Those residents asking for higher payout because they regret they did not sell their flat before the announcement.

In the other hand, i really pity those that bought that few blocks, paid dearly for renovation and not eligible to get allocated to new flat due to enbloc.

are you saying those who just bought it are NOT entitled to a new flat ????????

can't be ba... gov't can't be 'that' bastard

are you saying those who just bought it are NOT entitled to a new flat ????????

can't be ba... gov't can't be 'that' bastard

My understanding is 1 Singaporean has 2 chances to get new flat from HDB; if the person that bought the resale flat at rochor, previous has bought 2 new flat from HDB and sold them at profit, when enbloc, they will be paid market rate for the rochor flat but they will not be allocate a new flat, this is further subject to HDB on a case by case basis.

If no control then anyone can just buy a flat above 40 years and hope government will enbloc and they can get a new flat, stay MOP and sell off and buy another above 40 years old flat? Do you think our government is so stupid?

Edited by albertchng

you ever see a deer fight with lion before or not ? kekekke....

haha, that why I seriously hope they will compensate more to us.

My understanding is 1 Singaporean has 2 chances to get new flat from HDB; if the person that bought the resale flat at rochor, previous has bought 2 new flat from HDB and sold them at profit, when enbloc, they will be paid market rate for the rochor flat but they will not be allocate a new flat, this is further subject to HDB on a case by case basis.

If no control then anyone can just buy a flat above 40 years and hope government will enbloc and they can get a new flat, stay MOP and sell off and buy another above 40 years old flat? Do you think our government is so stupid?

From what I have heard from the HDB officer, they say those who are current owners of the HDB at Rochor, regardless of how many times they had bought their flats, will get priority in the new Kallang flats.

My father's block was en-blocked also, the compensation does include evaluation + COV but that was like 6 months or more overdue by the time residents were being informed.

HDB do this in Jan, prepare everything, paper work, approval etc..... Aug starts informing affected residents. Thus, the offered price is always below market value like 40k at least.

But, the thing is after the announcement, there are many people selling, price shoot up even more.