Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binchotan

Future Neighbours From Casa Clementi :)

Clementi Mall bo bian coz human traffic to and fro so diffcult maintain

As for casa different other then nearby residents no others :sport-smiley-004:

That's true, esp when there are so many eateries and fast food there. Saw many empty mcdonalds wrappers, paper cups there.

Guess many people tabao their meals to the garden and eat. :drunk:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

That's true, esp when there are so many eateries and fast food there. Saw many empty mcdonalds wrappers, paper cups there.

Guess many people tabao their meals to the garden and eat. :drunk:

Weekend and day after weekend lagi worse pity those sweepers and cleaners cursing thier way while cleaning up :jawdrop:

That's very sad ... people here have very much to learn about social responsibility - keeping the place clean for everyone's comfort is not difficult. It lies in the mentality ... as long as it is not my home ... litter ...

I hope the residents at Casa rental blocks will not mess up the entire neighbourhood.

When I moved into Casa initially these blocks are so new and yet so dirty.

Did you attend the opening ceremony yesterday?

I've given feedbacks to WCTC to put more bins in the carpark areas as well as the pavements outside where the road lightings are.

That's very sad ... people here have very much to learn about social responsibility - keeping the place clean for everyone's comfort is not difficult. It lies in the mentality ... as long as it is not my home ... litter ...

I hope the residents at Casa rental blocks will not mess up the entire neighbourhood.

When I moved into Casa initially these blocks are so new and yet so dirty.

Did you attend the opening ceremony yesterday?

I've given feedbacks to WCTC to put more bins in the carpark areas as well as the pavements outside where the road lightings are.

No din attend coz working hard to pay back, don't wan to c that man in white... :sport-smiley-004:

So u have already moved in,too bad those shop still closed haizzzzz

Happy weekend

hi,

Just wanted to check if anyone else in Clementi Casa experiencing poor mobile phone reception at certain areas? My mobile calls were either so choppy that they get disconnected or no sound from the recipient that i hang up.

hi,

Just wanted to check if anyone else in Clementi Casa experiencing poor mobile phone reception at certain areas? My mobile calls were either so choppy that they get disconnected or no sound from the recipient that i hang up.

previously somtimes I do depend where I am standind maybe recieving transponder from telco have yet to be fully function

today went to blk 407 for lunch and was so disappointed.

can only say it sucks and dun like the china lady that served us.....

i was so angry and told the lady off.....

today went to blk 407 for lunch and was so disappointed.

can only say it sucks and dun like the china lady that served us.....

i was so angry and told the lady off.....

Hmmm how come??sad to hear about it maybe you not used to the food over there.

So far stay there donkey years eat there also for donkey years liao :yamseng:

Hmmm how come??sad to hear about it maybe you not used to the food over there.

So far stay there donkey years eat there also for donkey years liao :yamseng:

not sure did i went to the same coffeeshop as you mentioned. The one that i went to only have 1 stall selling economic rice and drink....

not sure did i went to the same coffeeshop as you mentioned. The one that i went to only have 1 stall selling economic rice and drink....

well that's the 1 in that whole area of Ave1

Maybe we stay there for so long that we r used to it

Anyway no choice be it like it anot coz u'll have to travel some distance to eat and drink if u boycott that shop

The previous China lady was better. More pleasant.

The food at that coffee shop can be OK or terrible on certain days.

But I won't complain too much since I can always have a meal at less than $3.

When the food court is up at Casa Clementi, I don't think a meal there will cost less than $3.

We will be having 7-11 but don't know if it is going to be 24 hr shop.

Things are shaping up nicely here, but unfortunately so do rubbish thrown by kids. :curse:

The previous China lady was better. More pleasant.

The food at that coffee shop can be OK or terrible on certain days.

But I won't complain too much since I can always have a meal at less than $3.

When the food court is up at Casa Clementi, I don't think a meal there will cost less than $3.

We will be having 7-11 but don't know if it is going to be 24 hr shop.

Things are shaping up nicely here, but unfortunately so do rubbish thrown by kids. :curse:

Hmmm the previous china lady went back for long time liao...

7-11 sure have 24hrs as they say "always close but never closed" :dancingqueen:

Food court heard is run by foodfare yucks and expensive liao lar :curse:

well that's the 1 in that whole area of Ave1

Maybe we stay there for so long that we r used to it

Anyway no choice be it like it anot coz u'll have to travel some distance to eat and drink if u boycott that shop

we always have a choice.

i rather dun eat in that coffeeshop with this kind of serving attitude and the amount of food she gave is so little and not worth the price paid for....will not go to that coffeeshop to eat anymore.

i wrote an email to our HDB minister to complain about the tons of rubbish outside my rubbish chute on my level. ]

got a shock when i saw the piles of rubbish there....it stacked till so high and smelly also, can also heard glass items being thrown down into the chute and broken glasses flown out of my chute, sigh...dunno what the town council is doing...being know that many will be doing renovation and yet they dun want to clear the rubbish fast...

will be going up this weekend again to view my place, so hopefully they have already cleared away the rubbish...dun wan another piles to be up and have to complain to them again.

i wrote an email to our HDB minister to complain about the tons of rubbish outside my rubbish chute on my level. ]

got a shock when i saw the piles of rubbish there....it stacked till so high and smelly also, can also heard glass items being thrown down into the chute and broken glasses flown out of my chute, sigh...dunno what the town council is doing...being know that many will be doing renovation and yet they dun want to clear the rubbish fast...

will be going up this weekend again to view my place, so hopefully they have already cleared away the rubbish...dun wan another piles to be up and have to complain to them again.

hehe pay them $250 do nothing COMPLAIN !!!!