Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
liawzen

My New Home

We seems to have some similarity in taste... I'm getting the haiku ceiling fan too!! Just that mine would be in black. Will be using quite a bit of track lights too!

Good choice for dining table and sofa! Ur theme also feels a little industrial with ur choice of dining table...

Yes, the haiku is a nice one. I get it at a very cheap price together with the lighting as well. The track lights is LED as it will be "on" most of the time.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

finally finish with all lighting less carpentry.

Without light

code

img0722ak.jpg

Hi liawzen

You got beautiful fan and lights, can you please let me know where can I get this beautiful items. Please email me at jurongbat@yahoo.com. Thank you.

With light

img0724kp.jpg

Can share ur lobang for the haiku and lighting? I'm also planning led track lights. PM me can?

Hi, you can get it at 168 trading at Jalan Besar.

Hi, you can get the lighting at 168 trading (Jalan Besar). Do note on the different type of downlight. Mine is with the inner (black) casing. You can take your time choosing according to your themes.

bought all necessary mixers, pull out sink mixer, head shower, bathroom set (7pcs) from Onimi Italia yesterday. Getting ready for kitchen and toilets.

Thanks liawzen for sharing the place. Can u share how much is the haiku fan? Thanks alot!

The price of the haiku fan I got is through a close connection. Quite cheap

You must faster for and brush up your chinese.. haha

Aiya, cannot just suddenly improve my Chinese.. Its like taking exam, gotta have a good foundation plus hard working. I don't have both!

Abt the haiku fan, can you give feedback abt its performance? Is it worth buying?

You have got it at a good price thru a connection which you can't disclose?

Aiya, cannot just suddenly improve my Chinese.. Its like taking exam, gotta have a good foundation plus hard working. I don't have both!

Abt the haiku fan, can you give feedback abt its performance? Is it worth buying?

You have got it at a good price thru a connection which you can't disclose?

haha, true true and keep up improving. As for the haiku fan, the result is quite good and you really consider buying it. Yes, i got it through a connection paying less less.

For the toilet, yes only for overlay new tiles. For kitchen, you are allow to

So you opt for no tiles when you purchased the house from HDB? Any rebates from HDB? So I presume you just layed the tiles on the kitchen floor since it can bare. For the toliet, HDB don't allow you to hack the tiles away and redo them? Any idea why? Is it the waterproofing layer?

For new BTO flat, hdb let you choose to have a few options: doors or no door, tiles for living room? But seems like for buying premium flat, you can only choose to opt out the doors or not. Since damai grove is a standard BTO flat project, can opt to have all things bare..

For toilet tiles, cannot hack as there is a warranty on waterproofing for 3 yrs. after that, can try hacking.

---- I am seriously in love with the haiku fan. But budget will not allow me to have one.......... :bleah:

So you opt for no tiles when you purchased the house from HDB? Any rebates from HDB? So I presume you just layed the tiles on the kitchen floor since it can bare. For the toliet, HDB don't allow you to hack the tiles away and redo them? Any idea why? Is it the waterproofing layer?

Sorry was out of town the whole week. Yes, as what piknik mentioned.

Edited by liawzen