Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wenyao

Food caterer, which one u took up??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I guess so. according to their namecard, it states that Deli Hub is Halal certified while Neo Garden is not. Both companies share the same address but at different levels.

How about Lavish, Fostre and Purple Sage? Has anyone tried these? Any comments?

My company uses Purple Sage... Food so-so only, not much to rave about.. abit inconsistent.. I remember once, the drink tasted abit like mama lemon smell...

kriston looks expensive...

At least they don't have hidden additional cost for fresh floral arrangements, nicer table clothes etc. =) I find their package quite reasonable really and the food is good. :dancingqueen:

used neogarden for our recent housewarming & gotta agree tt it's pretty good! :)

Used Neo Garden for my house warming too..

Good feedbacks from the guests!

Used Neo Garden for my house warming too..

Good feedbacks from the guests!

ya, me too! :P we used neogarden for every gatherings we organised. most of my guests had good feedback too. :)

i also used neo garden for my housewarming last weekend! :dribble: will be having another round of housewarming this weekend for our friends... last week was for relatives..

food is nice and portion is big! :dribble: relatives happy cos can takeaway also.. haha..

but no discount from them even though i ordered for two housewarming.. :bleah:

hi,

Try neogarden.

food are good. I have them during my wedding reception, my house warming also.

the website is : www.neogarden.com.sg

i second this! i have tried b4, nice nice

:bleah:

I just wanted to comment on Neo Garden's poor marketing skill. They entice customers with the 1st time "no transportation" charge offer. How about their returned customers? Ok, I take it as they are only interested in a one-time business kinda deal.

To top it off, the vouchers and promotion offers they gave away are with tons of terms and condition. Either:

(i) valid on Mon-Fri only ~ how many of us here have the time to organise for buffet parties on Mon-Fri? Even if we do, how many can make it? As if we do not have to work.

(ii) valid with a minimum order of $350 and above ~ ya right!!!

To me, if you are not willing or generous with your offers, might as well don't give.

Anyone have any good caterer contacts? Someone who can cater to smaller groups say 15-20 pax. I am talking about a few groups of 15-20 pax. Come on, we are all leaving in the newer generation of smaller flats these day. Splitting your groups is the way to go when hosting. No?