Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Thanks kim & ong!

My first loots from Amazon! More to come!

I can see some heavy influence from me and Ong in your purchases.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I can see some heavy influence from me and Ong in your purchases.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

haha...wait till u see wats in my wishlist. basically its all taken from Ong and ur purchases!! :thumbs up:

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: I'm waiting for lighting deals on my wish list.

haha...wait till u see wats in my wishlist. basically its all taken from Ong and ur purchases!! :thumbs up:

Not enough, plse do more.

I'm waiting for lighting deals on my wish list.

I check the lighting deals but they are not so interesting leh... What are u looking at? :dunno:

How does Amazon calculate the shipping fee? Is it the more times i checkout (make an order), the more shipping fees i would have to pay?

so as far as possible i shld consolidate all my purchases in 1 go using hopshopgo?

How does Amazon calculate the shipping fee? Is it the more times i checkout (make an order), the more shipping fees i would have to pay?

so as far as possible i shld consolidate all my purchases in 1 go using hopshopgo?

Always opt for direct shipping if possible. If items are bulky, you intend to order a few pieces, check out them at 1 go, always checkout those small items together. Amazon uses a system on dimension measurements as indication for the calculation of shipping fee. Play around with various items, remember, you got 15 mins to checkout lighting deals. Happy shopping!

U using the headphone for home or travel? I thought U already got Sennheiser headphone?

I'm still waiting for the BOSE headphone :dribble: :dribble:

home & travel. the headphone i used for HT. :notti: It will be 3hrs later, dont can endure till then anot. :dunno:

I got a question. Hope you all can help.

I want to buy a Hansgrohe shower head from Amazon. Is the shower head thread same as those in Europe?

I also notice the part no. is slightly different. In Amazon it is 28502001, in Iceprice it is 28502000. Don't know what is the difference.

I only want to buy this head to fit into the common bathroom system.

41EYVnb7EKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Have bought plenty of hansgrohe stuff from insani24.de myself. It is another of the online german sanitary fittings retailer, similar to iceprice. Insani price is cheaper (esp. Shipping cost) compared to iceprice, which is the reason why I chose them, though I did encounter delivery issue with them.

You may want to check out the overall cost on insani24.de.

Not sure about the shower head on its own, but I do know and have heard (even from my plumber) that the thread size for mixer is always different from that from Europe and is difficult to connect them. The part number ending with 001 is specific to us only.

Suggest not to risk and buy from us site.

Ps. Just back from holiday. Will call smc and let you know soon.

Cheers,

Luxray

Hi kim

Hijack ur blog...

My kraus sink is here! In less than 5 days!

F95769FC-94DA-4F11-95C0-B36F43E0DD35-5999-0000047E3B00A711.jpg

Btw, do u know if ps3 is blu ray region free player or can only play region A blue ray movies?

Edited by Nexer

Have bought plenty of hansgrohe stuff from insani24.de myself. It is another of the online german sanitary fittings retailer, similar to iceprice. Insani price is cheaper (esp. Shipping cost) compared to iceprice, which is the reason why I chose them, though I did encounter delivery issue with them.

You may want to check out the overall cost on insani24.de.

Not sure about the shower head on its own, but I do know and have heard (even from my plumber) that the thread size for mixer is always different from that from Europe and is difficult to connect them. The part number ending with 001 is specific to us only.

Suggest not to risk and buy from us site.

Ps. Just back from holiday. Will call smc and let you know soon.

Cheers,

Luxray

Ya. I know USA fitting always different. That why I had a hard time for the 3M water filter.

But I took a risk and order from Amazon. Keep my finger cross... :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Thanks!

Hi kim

Hijack ur blog...

My kraus sink is here! In less than 5 days!

Btw, do u know if ps3 is blu ray region free player or can only play region A blue ray movies?

Cool!!! :dribble: :dribble: How the inside? Quality to your liking? :notti:

I don't have PS3 so I can't comment. Pai sei... :dunno: :dunno:

Cool!!! :dribble: :dribble: How the inside? Quality to your liking? :notti:

I don't have PS3 so I can't comment. Pai sei... :dunno: :dunno:

As usual the packaging is solid!

There is a little black stain mark inside the sink, other than tat its great!