Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Did some shopping on sat. Bought Luzerne stuff at Landex. There is a promotion going on and it is 30% + 10% discount. Promo till end dec.

Address is 70 Bendemeer Road.

I spend less than $100 for the below items... nice... :dribble: :dribble:

img4359smaller.jpg

good damage. Did thought on this (emailed their sales for quotation) but took if off as my wife finds it heavy compared to corelle, so we bought 1 full custom set at CK Tangs and earned 12% rebate with free delivery. Edited by ongcs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear ong CS,

Thanks for sharing your purchases of bowls/plates.

I've been looking for one too. Went to Taka & CK Tang, most are quite heavy. Corelle is the lightest but am looking for nicer set too.

If anyone happen to know places or sites to order for light and stylist one. Please share here.

Thank you

I was pleasantly surprised by the Ikea 365+ range - the shapes and sizes are pretty good but a little on the heavy side. The plus point is if one gets broken, replacement is easy and doesn't kill my pocket... :sport-smiley-018:

Did some shopping on sat. Bought Luzerne stuff at Landex. There is a promotion going on and it is 30% + 10% discount. Promo till end dec.

Address is 70 Bendemeer Road.

I spend less than $100 for the below items... nice... :dribble: :dribble:

img4359smaller.jpg

near my office.. will have a look this week.. thanks for sharing..

Hey Kim, can provide quick shot on your fan's transformer? Also the estimated dimension? Rem the price you paid for each transformer?

Hey Kim, can provide quick shot on your fan's transformer? Also the estimated dimension? Rem the price you paid for each transformer?

I paid $23.90 at SLT b1. Estimated dimension would be 170x80x80mm I think?

img8944b.jpg

SO u recieved your Vornado? Which model u get?

Nah, checking out the transformer 1st, seeking approval :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: Looking at 660 series Edited by ongcs

Nah, checking out the transformer 1st, seeking approval :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: Looking at 660 series

Seeking approval? When did Ongcs need approval?? Haaa.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Seeking approval? When did Ongcs need approval?? Haaa.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

haha...exactly can buy, just that the approval is on the transformer, fear too big & bulky, not nice.

haha...exactly can buy, just that the approval is on the transformer, fear too big & bulky, not nice.

Give u exact dimension of transformer (120x60x60) I just measured. Also took some photo of transformer beside fan.

Quite small I should say.

img4364xa.jpg

img4366rt.jpg

Hihi, juz placed an order from insani too!!! Wonder when they'll reach..

Can I check wif ya, when u were saying e US thread size for mixer is diff, does it apply to e faucets oso? Was planning to get a Kohler/Blanco faucet from amazon but then wonder if it'll be do-able anot.. Dun dare to order yet..

Have bought plenty of hansgrohe stuff from insani24.de myself. It is another of the online german sanitary fittings retailer, similar to iceprice. Insani price is cheaper (esp. Shipping cost) compared to iceprice, which is the reason why I chose them, though I did encounter delivery issue with them.

You may want to check out the overall cost on insani24.de.

Not sure about the shower head on its own, but I do know and have heard (even from my plumber) that the thread size for mixer is always different from that from Europe and is difficult to connect them. The part number ending with 001 is specific to us only.

Suggest not to risk and buy from us site.

Ps. Just back from holiday. Will call smc and let you know soon.

Cheers,

Luxray