Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Hihi, juz placed an order from insani too!!! Wonder when they'll reach..

Can I check wif ya, when u were saying e US thread size for mixer is diff, does it apply to e faucets oso? Was planning to get a Kohler/Blanco faucet from amazon but then wonder if it'll be do-able anot.. Dun dare to order yet..

Was using the terms mixer and faucets interchangeably... Believe the faucet thread size is also us specific..

Cheers,

Luxray

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Really enjoy making amazon purchases. Their customer service is superb :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Just sharing my experience with them. While waiting for my Dark Knight triology blurays to be released and shipped with other blurays and Timex watches (no prizes for guessing whose poison I swallowed), realised that the prices for several of the disks dropped. Wrote to amazon to ask if I could cancel and reorder to enjoy the better prices, they reverted with the following:-

"Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on 2 items. I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a post-order price guarantee.;

I've reviewed your order and see that your items have entered the shipping process.

Under the circumstances, I'll make an exception and will refund the difference in price after the item ships. I'll follow up with you to give you the details of your refund. You'll also receive a confirmation e-mail when the refund has been processed."

Their response lead time to all my queries in my 3 times orders are really lightning speed. The other time I ordered my Mirage speakers from them, they had some slip-up in fulfilling my urgent shipment request and gave me a $20 promotion voucher to be used against future orders.

Highly recommend amazon.

Daigou (for taobao purchase) is also very good. Made 2 purchases thr' them so far for my new house and order fulfilment very timely. Bought my Philips led downlights and iPad covers from taobao at a steal price. Definitely worth exploring.

Cheers ,

Really enjoy making amazon purchases. Their customer service is superb :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Just sharing my experience with them. While waiting for my Dark Knight triology blurays to be released and shipped with other blurays and Timex watches (no prizes for guessing whose poison I swallowed), realised that the prices for several of the disks dropped. Wrote to amazon to ask if I could cancel and reorder to enjoy the better prices, they reverted with the following:-

"Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on 2 items. I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a post-order price guarantee.;

I've reviewed your order and see that your items have entered the shipping process.

Under the circumstances, I'll make an exception and will refund the difference in price after the item ships. I'll follow up with you to give you the details of your refund. You'll also receive a confirmation e-mail when the refund has been processed."

Their response lead time to all my queries in my 3 times orders are really lightning speed. The other time I ordered my Mirage speakers from them, they had some slip-up in fulfilling my urgent shipment request and gave me a $20 promotion voucher to be used against future orders.

Highly recommend amazon.

Daigou (for taobao purchase) is also very good. Made 2 purchases thr' them so far for my new house and order fulfilment very timely. Bought my Philips led downlights and iPad covers from taobao at a steal price. Definitely worth exploring.

Cheers ,

Glad u enjoy Amazon shopping. Well, I bought another Timex watch 2 nights ago.. haa.. :dribble:

I'm totally new to taobao. Maybe u can briefly guide me. Is there a english version of the website? It is full of chinese and I'm quite poor in Chinese. I believe you also need a 3rd party agent to help u ship parts to Singapore. How does it work? Like hopshopgo? What is Daigou? Can you give the link to the Philips downlights? Me interested.

Haa.. Pai sei.. so many questions. Old dog wanna learn new things! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Glad u enjoy Amazon shopping. Well, I bought another Timex watch 2 nights ago.. haa.. :dribble:

I'm totally new to taobao. Maybe u can briefly guide me. Is there a english version of the website? It is full of chinese and I'm quite poor in Chinese. I believe you also need a 3rd party agent to help u ship parts to Singapore. How does it work? Like hopshopgo? What is Daigou? Can you give the link to the Philips downlights? Me interested.

Haa.. Pai sei.. so many questions. Old dog wanna learn new things! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

More manual work for taobao, Daigou almost similar like hopshopgo. U source your stuffs in taobao and let daigou know about it. They will do the rest for you if I rememebered correctly.

Highly recommend amazon.

Cheers ,

there are days when you will vomit blood on Amazon, end of the day, issues cleared. :sport-smiley-004: Dont remembered Kim buying Dark Knight trilogy? I did mentioned this release is not good, in Q1 2013, extended version should be out. :dribble:

there are days when you will vomit blood on Amazon, end of the day, issues cleared. :sport-smiley-004: Dont remembered Kim buying Dark Knight trilogy? I did mentioned this release is not good, in Q1 2013, extended version should be out. :dribble:

For me..so far so good... No blood vomited yet... In fact, it is always exceeding my expectation :good: :good:

Ya. I did not buy the dark knight yet. I always listen to Ong. :P

For me..so far so good... No blood vomited yet... In fact, it is always exceeding my expectation :good: :good:

Ya. I did not buy the dark knight yet. I always listen to Ong. :P

Exactly Amazon is fine in generally, good customer service, but they dont have a habit to trace back previous conversation, so mis-communication at times. Especially when fron SG noon to night time, mainly handled by India side I supposed. Need to do live chat instead of email. :bangwall: :bangwall:

Interested in new titles? :notti: :notti: got new toy reaaching me later :dancingqueen:

Received my stuff from Amazon :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Angmo, your Humidity monitor is here!!

Now I can trim my sideburn, listern to my heart beats and measure my blood pressure!! Cool... :dribble: :dribble:

img4369wc.jpg

Received my stuff from Amazon :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Now I can trim my sideburn, listern to my heart beats and measure my blood pressure!! Cool... :dribble: :dribble:

img4369wc.jpg

Kim,

How long does Amazon takes to ship huh? I'm thinking to get some stuffs, but will they combine all merchants into one shipment?

img4369wc.jpg

:notti: :notti: role playing?

Kim,

How long does Amazon takes to ship huh? I'm thinking to get some stuffs, but will they combine all merchants into one shipment?

A tricky question. I try my best to explain.

FOR SHIPPING

1) If amazon ship direct

a) They ship with UPS. It will come very fast. Less than 1 week.

b) They ship with USPS or iParcel. It will be slower. Can be 2 weeks to 3 weeks.

Take note u can't choose UPS or USPS or iParcel, depend on amazon mood.

2) If amazon don't ship direct. (U need 3rd party courier) For me. I use Hopshopgo. Hopshopgo to Singapore is using DHL so it is fast. Around 1 week.

DO THEY SHIP IN ONE SHIPMENT?

Depends. Even if you choose to send in 1 shipment. Amazon may break up the shipment. But the good things is if you choose 1 shipment, u pay for 1 shipment charge. If amazon decided to break up the shipment, it's their loss.

I hope that is clear.

A tricky question. I try my best to explain.

FOR SHIPPING

1) If amazon ship direct

a) They ship with UPS. It will come very fast. Less than 1 week.

b) They ship with USPS or iParcel. It will be slower. Can be 2 weeks to 3 weeks.

Take note u can't choose UPS or USPS or iParcel, depend on amazon mood.

2) If amazon don't ship direct. (U need 3rd party courier) For me. I use Hopshopgo. Hopshopgo to Singapore is using DHL so it is fast. Around 1 week.

DO THEY SHIP IN ONE SHIPMENT?

Depends. Even if you choose to send in 1 shipment. Amazon may break up the shipment. But the good things is if you choose 1 shipment, u pay for 1 shipment charge. If amazon decided to break up the shipment, it's their loss.

I hope that is clear.

Ok ok, thank you for your clear explanations. Then I think I better buy after I'm back from holiday. :P

i also want to buy from taobao but then, don't understand any chinese words at all. at least for amazon, its in english lah..... online shopping is poisonous! hahahaa

There are people willing to order stuffs from Taobao on behalf on you, they consolidate it. Slight premium, but well, save the hassle ya? For those not good with chinese wordings etc.

Edited by ongcs