Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

really? VS ships direct to SG? :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I also don't know. Been shipping to hopshopgo. :bangwall: :bangwall:

BUT, I just added my Singapore address! :notti: :notti:

Maydream, don't wait already.... The force is strong here.... :notti: :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Daigou代购 (65daigou.com) - Basically you search the items you want on taobao first, then go daigou and paste the link to instruct them to order on your behalf. Daigou is in English, so it is really easy to use. The slightly more difficult part is how to search for exactly the things you want. For me, I was looking for the philip downlights (those commonly found in local lighting.com shop), so just needed to key in "Philips" in taobao and start search from there. I bought close to 40 Philips downlights for my new place, spent $1k and saved $ 800 (40%+ saving) so was really worth the effort. Afterall these philips lights are all made in china shenzhen, so can imagine how much you can save.

Also bought from them some iPad covers as well.

Enjoy shopping!

Cheers,

Luxray

I try looking for some Philips light but it is not really cheap in taobao. It cost around $120 for Easyscene in SIngapore but in taobao it is close to SGD$100.. so no point leh.. :dunno:

Or am I searching wrongly? I looking for the below lights. Anyone know where to get good deal? Locally?

Philips EasyScene

easyscene_500x489.jpg

Philips HUE

Philips-hue-thumb-620x429-48912.jpg

I try looking for some Philips light but it is not really cheap in taobao. It cost around $120 for Easyscene in SIngapore but in taobao it is close to SGD$100.. so no point leh.. :dunno:

Or am I searching wrongly? I looking for the below lights. Anyone know where to get good deal? Locally?

Philips EasyScene

easyscene_500x489.jpg

Philips HUE

Philips-hue-thumb-620x429-48912.jpg

but the philips downlight is really cheaper.. at least 50% off..

but the philips downlight is really cheaper.. at least 50% off..

Ya.... so unfair.... :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

If I know of this 1 year back I would have save quite a bit of money.....

Sigh... :dunno: :dunno:

Ya.... so unfair.... :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

If I know of this 1 year back I would have save quite a bit of money.....

Sigh... :dunno: :dunno:

u can kiv ma. in case ur downlight spoilt..

i getting 15 pieces in.. 2 shipments of 10 n 5... wanna siam the 400 limit..

u can kiv ma. in case ur downlight spoilt..

i getting 15 pieces in.. 2 shipments of 10 n 5... wanna siam the 400 limit..

Haa.. I can't cos I choose Optiled led....

Come to think of it.. maybe they got Optiled... :notti:

i go check

I want to share a nice gesture by Amazon.

I received some items yesterday and one of the Humility Monitor screen crack.

I was like,'oh well, at least the value of this not much' But then, I was curious how Amazon will handle this. I search the website on faulty goods. It was very user friendly and I can select the shipment I had problem with and select the parts as well. It can let me refund or exchange the part. I don't want to refund cos I want 1 more. And exchange means I have to ship back the faulty part to them then they will exchange a new part.

So I send them a email.

Hi, I had just recieved this Humidity Monitor and when I open them up. I notice 1 had cracked screen. I tried putting battery in but the display don't work. I understand I can use the replacement function to change for a new one but I stay in Singapore and shipping 1 Monitor back to USA is expensive. Do you want me to send back the faulty one then you will replace me a new one? Or can you just send me a new one? I can take photos of the crack screen. Thanks.

They mention they will reply within 12 hrs. I received a reply less than an hr later.

Hello,

I'm sorry to know that the item you received was defective. This usually doesn't happen. That's definitely not what we want our customers to experience. I can completely understand your disappointment. I will surely help you with this concern.

To make this right for you, I've created a new replacement order for you at no additional charge. Here are the details:

Order Number:103-5170970-3930668

Shipping Speed:pri-intl-us-asia-ag

Estimated Delivery Date:Monday, December 10, 2012 - Wednesday, December 12, 2012

To ensure your replacement order isn't held up by delays in customs, I created the replacement order with charges and refunded your original order. The charge for this order is $9.64, and the refund is in the same amount. Both the charge and refund will be applied to the credit card used on the original order; the refund will appear in the next 3-5 business days.

Once processed, you'll be able to see the refund request here:

Further, we do not want to give hassle by returning the item, so there is no need to return the item. You can keep it or can dispose it off as per your convenience.

The business of our customers is very important to us, and we are working hard to improve the service and selection we provide to you. Rest assured, we'll do all that we can to keep this from happening again. I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience we have caused you.

I hope this helps. We look forward to see you again soon.

Solid service right! And when I check this morn, the parts is already dispatch! :good: :good:

No horse run.... :bow: :bow:

I want to share a nice gesture by Amazon.

I received some items yesterday and one of the Humility Monitor screen crack.

I was like,'oh well, at least the value of this not much' But then, I was curious how Amazon will handle this. I search the website on faulty goods. It was very user friendly and I can select the shipment I had problem with and select the parts as well. It can let me refund or exchange the part. I don't want to refund cos I want 1 more. And exchange means I have to ship back the faulty part to them then they will exchange a new part.

So I send them a email.

Hi, I had just recieved this Humidity Monitor and when I open them up. I notice 1 had cracked screen. I tried putting battery in but the display don't work. I understand I can use the replacement function to change for a new one but I stay in Singapore and shipping 1 Monitor back to USA is expensive. Do you want me to send back the faulty one then you will replace me a new one? Or can you just send me a new one? I can take photos of the crack screen. Thanks.

They mention they will reply within 12 hrs. I received a reply less than an hr later.

Hello,

I'm sorry to know that the item you received was defective. This usually doesn't happen. That's definitely not what we want our customers to experience. I can completely understand your disappointment. I will surely help you with this concern.

To make this right for you, I've created a new replacement order for you at no additional charge. Here are the details:

Order Number:103-5170970-3930668

Shipping Speed:pri-intl-us-asia-ag

Estimated Delivery Date:Monday, December 10, 2012 - Wednesday, December 12, 2012

To ensure your replacement order isn't held up by delays in customs, I created the replacement order with charges and refunded your original order. The charge for this order is $9.64, and the refund is in the same amount. Both the charge and refund will be applied to the credit card used on the original order; the refund will appear in the next 3-5 business days.

Once processed, you'll be able to see the refund request here:

Further, we do not want to give hassle by returning the item, so there is no need to return the item. You can keep it or can dispose it off as per your convenience.

The business of our customers is very important to us, and we are working hard to improve the service and selection we provide to you. Rest assured, we'll do all that we can to keep this from happening again. I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience we have caused you.

I hope this helps. We look forward to see you again soon.

Solid service right! And when I check this morn, the parts is already dispatch! :good: :good:

No horse run.... :bow: :bow:

Oh ya.. I forgot to add they send out this part using DHL. Total cost become USD$40 (Part $10 & Shipping $30)

And they bear this. :bow: :bow:

For me, I shop thru VS site and send to hopshopgo then to Singapore.

I think Ong send from VS straight to Singapore. I never try that.

Yes, I shipped directly for VS, cheaper that way. Always search for discount codes, before checkout. Resulted you pay cheaper than usual discount on run.

Tried these brands before, like A&F, AE, Timberland, VS, Old Navy, Aeropostale, Oakley, Ray-Ban & others, can't remembered all :P

In term of shipping, direct always cheaper than hopshopgo etc forwarders.

Aside, regarding Amazon's refund & replacement policy, that is top notch. Had experienced that a few times, always work out for you, do remember they had 30 days policy so always sound off during that period.

Happy shopping always! Just did mine in Amazon early morning :notti:

Edited by ongcs

There is some sales going on.

I scan from the Straits times. Happy shopping!

I'm interested in the $89 pot. I got the pressure cooker set last year and it had been serving me well. A bit heavy though.

53646887.jpg

I just bought the Zwilling frypan last week and now there is 10% off!! :bangwall: :bangwall:

But the quality of the frypan is very good. Suitable for induction

16184294.jpg

I got the WMF pot specially for cooking maggie mee.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

12331724.jpg

There is some sales going on.

I scan from the Straits times. Happy shopping!

I'm interested in the $89 pot. I got the pressure cooker set last year and it had been serving me well. A bit heavy though.

53646887.jpg

I just bought the Zwilling frypan last week and now there is 10% off!! :bangwall: :bangwall:

But the quality of the frypan is very good. Suitable for induction

16184294.jpg

I got the WMF pot specially for cooking maggie mee.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

12331724.jpg

Did a quick research before, of all dept stores, buy these during CK Tangs should be the best deal. Because they got discounts(same & flat usually with the rest) plus 12% rebate. Rebate can be used to offset next purchase. :thumbs up: 2nd in line will be Robinsons.

Did a quick research before, of all dept stores, buy these during CK Tangs should be the best deal. Because they got discounts(same & flat usually with the rest) plus 12% rebate. Rebate can be used to offset next purchase. :thumbs up: 2nd in line will be Robinsons.

For me, prefer Robinson above the rest. Great discounts esp. Using the members' voucher ($30 off $180 purchase)....can use these vouchers even after whatever in-store promo going on. Then month end still have total bill 5% rebate.

Do check it out.

Cheers

Hi Kim,,

Can check with you on your study table again? Did ur carpentry do two ABS edging (top and bottom edges) on the front profile of the study table or they only ABS for the top edge?

For me, prefer Robinson above the rest. Great discounts esp. Using the members' voucher ($30 off $180 purchase)....can use these vouchers even after whatever in-store promo going on. Then month end still have total bill 5% rebate.

Do check it out.

Cheers

yes, 16% discount if you based on $30 off $180. Good if your stuffs at that total amount range, only downside is 1 time per user. If can do multi, will be better than ck tangs. Always shop in robinsons for bedsheets etc, great discount.