Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

For those who want to have rain shower but not willing to spend so much money on Hansgrohe. What do u do?

Do what I did. Just buy the Hansgrohe raindance shower head, install to existing HDB mixer, then u can enjoy Rain shower!! :good: :good:

My master bathroom is using full Hansgrohe set and the common bathroom is original HDB set. Just changing the shower head can do wonders.

The difference is great. The flow is more powerful with air in the water droplets. Makes me wanna shower longer. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, I bought the Raindance E100 AIR 3-Jet shower head from Amazon. For price pls refer to previous pages.

For those who are worried that the thread don't fit. It can fit to existing hdb water hose. Only the mixer thread are different for USA.

Exiting HDB shower head.

img4435z.jpg

Hansgrohe shower head

img4434yh.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just got to take note of water pressure right?

Actually, not really. I didn't do anything to the pressure. The shower head is a small one, so it should be able to use anywhere.

For those who want to have rain shower but not willing to spend so much money on Hansgrohe. What do u do?

Do what I did. Just buy the Hansgrohe raindance shower head, install to existing HDB mixer, then u can enjoy Rain shower!! :good: :good:

My master bathroom is using full Hansgrohe set and the common bathroom is original HDB set. Just changing the shower head can do wonders.

The difference is great. The flow is more powerful with air in the water droplets. Makes me wanna shower longer. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, I bought the Raindance E100 AIR 3-Jet shower head from Amazon. For price pls refer to previous pages.

For those who are worried that the thread don't fit. It can fit to existing hdb water hose. Only the mixer thread are different for USA.

Exiting HDB shower head.

img4435z.jpg

Hansgrohe shower head

img4434yh.jpg

can check with u for purchase of the rainshower set, from ordering til receive the goods, how long does it takes?

Kim76,

can check with u if ur bathroom have boxes boxing up the pipes on the top of the bathrooms?

Yes. I box up the both toilets. I attached the common toilet for u to see.

img4438v.jpg

can check with u for purchase of the rainshower set, from ordering til receive the goods, how long does it takes?

It took a week to reach hopshopgo. But I wait 1 week for all my purchases to arrive. Then another week from hopshopgo to Singapore.

Btw, I only bought the shower head. :yamseng:

haha my humidity monitor still with u ya.. haha :sport-smiley-004:

Ya.... still waiting for u to collect. U can take your time... no prob... :D

Exiting HDB shower head.

img4435z.jpg

Hansgrohe shower head

img4434yh.jpg

your blog is like a shopping guide to me....lol. now i am thinking of getting the Raindance E150. it is going for <USD100 now at amazon...very tempting price.

your blog is like a shopping guide to me....lol. now i am thinking of getting the Raindance E150. it is going for <USD100 now at amazon...very tempting price.

getszki, if you buying, then we share the shipping lah. i also feel like buying a new shower head. my common toilet have this raindance and its very nice... but my masterbedroom is a different brand and its not as nice. :(

E150 is good. My wife is using E120. <$100 is good price! Don't wait already... :notti: :notti: