Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I dont have good impression on mayer. You are looking at gas/eletric hob? For hood, best to look out for build-in carbon filter kind.

i looking at their built-in ovens.. promo prices either 499/599 or 699..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

what's the model that you all are buying? intending to get 1.. but dunno which model..

Hi deviansyh,

I got the 715 circulator.

Just back from IMM, i saw Home-Fix current promotion on Vornado till 1 Jan 2013

733(Black/White) - $449 *Free $40 Home-Fix Voucher

783(Black/White - $569 *Free $40 Home-Fix Voucher

what's the model that you all are buying? intending to get 1.. but dunno which model..

715-hero1.png

We got the above model.

715 Full-Size Circulator

Currently this model is still having promotion. USD$79.99. Which I think is a very good promo.

But note this model is quite big so it may not suitable to put in bedroom. I use this in my living rm and kitchen.

Total I spend around SGD$200 including buying fee and shipping and transformer.

My Vornado fan has arrived. Now getting the transformer to test it.

Thanks Kim76 for highlighting this good deal.

Challenger sell the transformer I'm using at $22 if u r a member. If not is $25 which is what I pay at SLT. :furious:

Cheaper and also save a trouble to go SLT.

Remember to get at least 100W

Challenger sell the transformer I'm using at $22 if u r a member. If not is $25 which is what I pay at SLT. :furious:

Cheaper and also save a trouble to go SLT.

Remember to get at least 100W

Hi kim76,

I just went to IMM Challenger and did not find any stock. Going to try my luck at JP. Saw the 150W selling about $30 at Best Denki which i did not get.

Hi kim76,

I just went to IMM Challenger and did not find any stock. Going to try my luck at JP. Saw the 150W selling about $30 at Best Denki which i did not get.

I saw at JP. It is placed together with the earphone, iphone cover section.

Good luck! :yamseng:

Hi Kim

After looking at my kraus sink, My carpenter said he will top-mount it for me as undermount is more prone to water leakage and damage the carpentry below the sink.

Our kraus sink can top-mount ah?

Hi Kim

After looking at my kraus sink, My carpenter said he will top-mount it for me as undermount is more prone to water leakage and damage the carpentry below the sink.

Our kraus sink can top-mount ah?

Do you have solid surface? I see no logic to topmount such a nice looking sink. Water leaking can be prevented by silicon between solid surface and sink.

I think he is lazy.

Do you have solid surface? I see no logic to topmount such a nice looking sink. Water leaking can be prevented by silicon between solid surface and sink.

I think he is lazy.

Solid surface as in hollow bricks? Mine will be all wood carpentry for kitchen so the worker commented that in the long run under mount will be very troublesome due to water leakage... :dunno:

Btw, HSG charges US$70 shipping fee for the vornado fan?

Solid surface as in hollow bricks? Mine will be all wood carpentry for kitchen so the worker commented that in the long run under mount will be very troublesome due to water leakage... :dunno:

Btw, HSG charges US$70 shipping fee for the vornado fan?

Solid surface not hollow bricks. It is a big piece of acrylic over the carpentry. Yours is wood. Maybe that y he suggest top mount. But I'm not sure how top mount will look like.

HSG charge US70. Correct. Because the fan is quite big n heavy.

This a convo between me and a Vornado support officer...

B765EFFA-A5D4-4997-BDA7-97A92AC92E24-49383-000026D3A54EB833.jpg

In the end, she did not recommend me a model out of the 3...

So our fan speed is slower.... So there is a risk of motor burnt out due to higher current....

But what about those AV stuff that people buy back from USA? Aren't those more sensitive to frequency difference? :dunno: