Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Kim,

You spread the poison to me too. I just added 16 items into my shopping cart again. Btw, Oxo SteeL Kitchen Tool and Utensil Rack need to drill n screw to the wall??

They provide u 2 screws for wall drilling. But I use 3M heavy duty double side tape to stick. So far so good.

But of course don't hang the heavy stuff there. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just bought this in Amazon. No direct shipment so ship to HSG. :sport-smiley-004:

I need a external battery for my iPhone, iPad and Gopro. Can't a decent one in Singapore that is not expensive.

Since the reviews in Amazon are quite good, I buy and try.

New Trent iTorch IMP52D 5200mAh External Battery

41KvtuA-HKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Haha...the design looked nicer now, I bought a few(2 pcs of 5200mAh & 10,000mAh) 2 years back, still going strong. :sport-smiley-004:

5200mAh not enough for ipad :notti: :notti:

Thanks thanks!! :yamseng:

Interestingly, I think they send the vouchers with promotion pamphets to selected members only. At one point of time, I was receiving the members' sale vouchers by mail but my husband (also Robinson cardmember) didn't... Have always been using my credit card to pay.

I even received sms informing of the recent members' promo .

Think you can nonetheless check out Robinson web page if they are issuing the $30 vouchers..

http://www.robinsons.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/YES/mobile/index.html

You can maximise saving if you can split your purchases into blocks of $180, and use more than 1 voucher.

Cheers,

Interestingly, I think they send the vouchers with promotion pamphets to selected members only. At one point of time, I was receiving the members' sale vouchers by mail but my husband (also Robinson cardmember) didn't... Have always been using my credit card to pay.

I even received sms informing of the recent members' promo .

Think you can nonetheless check out Robinson web page if they are issuing the $30 vouchers..

http://www.robinsons.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/YES/mobile/index.html

You can maximise saving if you can split your purchases into blocks of $180, and use more than 1 voucher.

Cheers,

That why I find it strange too. I'm a member but they never send voucher to me.

Next time I will march down n demand the vouchers!

Thanks for the info!! :yamseng: :yamseng:

Haha...the design looked nicer now, I bought a few(2 pcs of 5200mAh & 10,000mAh) 2 years back, still going strong. :sport-smiley-004:

5200mAh not enough for ipad :notti: :notti:

Ahh... u got this... I thought I was taking a risk... OK la... Seem u say it's good. I will prob get the 10000mAh one too...

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Oh.. it is 12000 mAh. :dribble: :dribble:

New Trent iCarrier 12000mAh Heavy Duty 2A/1A Dual USB Ports External Battery Packs

41w9ykIPk2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ahh... u got this... I thought I was taking a risk... OK la... Seem u say it's good. I will prob get the 10000mAh one too...

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Oh.. it is 12000 mAh. :dribble: :dribble:

New Trent iCarrier 12000mAh Heavy Duty 2A/1A Dual USB Ports External Battery Packs

41w9ykIPk2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ya, mistake on the power size :o I bought that to power my ipad, or whenever on travel, it is decent. can charge 2 devices at 1 go. No problem for point & shoot camera. Good bonus payout i suppose :notti: :notti: Buy Buy Buy

Just bought some stuff from Amazon. Good thing they delivered direct to Singapore! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Oxo SteeL Kitchen Tool and Utensil Rack

I already had this and like it so much I getting it for my studyroom to hang my watches :dribble: :dribble:

31PF72RMD7L._SX450_.jpg

Just to show what I had been hanging on the OXO rack. I like this because it is very slim, very well made and full stainless steel. Somemore it is brushed finish... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

img4497p.jpg

img4495u.jpg

img4499dw.jpg

I use the 3M heavy duty double side tape to stick. So far so good.

Kim76. I am not sure if your items had shipped out from Amazon.

But if it has not, can you help me to get 2 x OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat and the garlic press? :dribble: ?

Kim76. I am not sure if your items had shipped out from Amazon.

But if it has not, can you help me to get 2 x OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat and the garlic press? :dribble: ?

My stuff is break into 3 shipments. 2 had shipped. 1 shipping soon. Btw, Amazon charge a new shipping fee each time u place order. And it is up to them whether to combine shipment or not.

I assume you don't have a account in Amazon. Why not set one up? U just need a Singapore Credit card. But of course I can also help u. I had just checked. I assume U wanted the garlic press I got a few months back. Correct?

Kuhn Rikon Epicurean Garlic Press

But it is currently out of stock for Amazon (the seller), other 3rd party also sell this but either they don't ship to Singapore or they charge super ex shipping charges.

So I choose the next best garlic press.

OXO SteeL Garlic Press, Stainless

I never used this before. But at half price and it also ship to Singapore, I think can take a look.

I would strongly recommend to buy more things as the shipping charge for the above 3 items (US$50 total) is US$21. Buying more items will spread out the shipping cost.

clipboard01ek.jpg

But if you want, I can buy for u. :dribble: :dribble:

My stuff is break into 3 shipments. 2 had shipped. 1 shipping soon. Btw, Amazon charge a new shipping fee each time u place order. And it is up to them whether to combine shipment or not.

I assume you don't have a account in Amazon. Why not set one up? U just need a Singapore Credit card. But of course I can also help u. I had just checked. I assume U wanted the garlic press I got a few months back. Correct?

Kuhn Rikon Epicurean Garlic Press

But it is currently out of stock for Amazon (the seller), other 3rd party also sell this but either they don't ship to Singapore or they charge super ex shipping charges.

So I choose the next best garlic press.

OXO SteeL Garlic Press, Stainless

I never used this before. But at half price and it also ship to Singapore, I think can take a look.

I would strongly recommend to buy more things as the shipping charge for the above 3 items (US$50 total) is US$21. Buying more items will spread out the shipping cost.

clipboard01ek.jpg

But if you want, I can buy for u. :dribble: :dribble:

I have Amazon account, just that i thought i could hop on your order if the order is preparing for shipment :D . The base shipment i would have to pay will be lesser hehe

I have alot of Oxo items' waiting in my cart but their price does not seem to go down at all. Thought may have year-end sale.

OXO Good Grips 10-Piece POP Container Set looks nice!

Edited by jwsh

I have Amazon account, just that i thought i could hop on your order if the order is preparing for shipment :D . The base shipment i would have to pay will be lesser hehe

I have alot of Oxo items' waiting in my cart but their price does not seem to go down at all. Thought may have year-end sale.

OXO Good Grips 10-Piece POP Container Set looks nice!

Haa... Too late la... :P :P

I think OXO price already quite low. The OXO untensil rack price actually goes up. I remember I bought for US$9.99 and now it is US$11 :jawdrop:

Yep.. the 10 pcs set looks good! But I already bought a similiar 3 pcs set at cold storage. :dunno:

Poison...Every time look see his Tblog sure got sumthing nice to detail and assecorise the house.Cant wait to get the keys..lol

Edited by Freakerz

Poison...Every time look see his Tblog sure got sumthing nice to detail and assecorise the house.Cant wait to get the keys..lol

Agree... All the things he listed in my wishlist... Now really cannot wait to get the keys too

Edited by deviansyh

Then what you guys waiting for? Buy la!!! Don't wait for keys, you can start to stock them before keys collection. You will bleed more during renovation.