Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

So our fan speed is slower.... So there is a risk of motor burnt out due to higher current....

But what about those AV stuff that people buy back from USA? Aren't those more sensitive to frequency difference? :dunno:

Ya, anyway i have placed my 715 order tru HSG. The estimated shipping fee is a whopping US$99 excluding fuel surcharge and insurance. But overall still cheaper than buying locally.

Oh ya, I missed the robinsons 3-day member sale! :furious:

Now don't know need to wait till when for their next sale. Hopefully they have 1 before CNY... :bangwall:

Edited by Nexer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya, anyway i have placed my 715 order tru HSG. The estimated shipping fee is a whopping US$99 excluding fuel surcharge and insurance. But overall still cheaper than buying locally.

Now don't know need to wait till when for their next sale. Hopefully they have 1 before CNY... :bangwall:

The shipping cost(CIF) shall be US$77.3 for one unit of 715 which i paid for mine.

The shipping cost(CIF) shall be US$77.3 for one unit of 715 which i paid for mine.

Seem like cost has gone up. I paid US$69

capture20121223224850.png

Don't worry. Robinsons has "fairly regular" members' sale. Think they had a boxing day sales last year....no matter what definitely one before CNY.

I only go shop there when there is one ...waiting for the next one too... :yamseng:

Don't worry. Robinsons has "fairly regular" members' sale. Think they had a boxing day sales last year....no matter what definitely one before CNY.

I only go shop there when there is one ...waiting for the next one too... :yamseng:

Btw, what do you all normally buy in Robinsons sale? I only bought some bedsheets, pillow cases, quit covers and that's it...

I don't what else to buy anymore. :dunno: :dunno:

Anyone know where I can get those food grade Silica Gel Packet?

Want to put with my food in ziplock pack. I saw some in Amazon but I want to buy locally.

Silica Gel Desiccants 2-1/4 x 1 1/2 Inches - 25 Silica Gel Packets of 10 Grams Each by Dry-Packs

515crfP4mQL._SY450_.jpg

And I also saw some oxygen absorber in Amazon. Interesting. I can put these together with my cut fruits to prevent them from turning yellow. Anyone know where I can find these in Singapore?

50 - 300cc Oxygen Absorbers for Dried Dehydrated Food and Emergency Long Term Food Storage

61w8YfD%2BTJL.jpg

Btw, what do you all normally buy in Robinsons sale? I only bought some bedsheets, pillow cases, quit covers and that's it...

I don't what else to buy anymore. :dunno: :dunno:

Other than bed sheets, quilt covers etc, I usually buy

kitchen stuff such as Correlle plates, WMF pots, lock & lock containers etc.

business / polo shirts & pants

Kids' stuff

I only buy when there is members' special ($30 voucher for purchases of $180& more) on top of discounts for individual brands. Good deal I think :)

Other than bed sheets, quilt covers etc, I usually buy

kitchen stuff such as Correlle plates, WMF pots, lock & lock containers etc.

business / polo shirts & pants

Kids' stuff

I only buy when there is members' special ($30 voucher for purchases of $180& more) on top of discounts for individual brands. Good deal I think :)

I see.... How do you get the $30 voucher? They mail it to you?

I see.... How do you get the $30 voucher? They mail it to you?

you can ask from the robinsons customer service counter. are you an robinsons member?

you can ask from the robinsons customer service counter. are you an robinsons member?

Yes I am. So I have to go customer service to ask for voucher during their member's sales?

Yes I am. So I have to go customer service to ask for voucher during their member's sales?

yup, they will give usually, which I normally does, lazy to bring the voucher around

Just bought some stuff from Amazon. Good thing they delivered direct to Singapore! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Oxo SteeL Kitchen Tool and Utensil Rack

I already had this and like it so much I getting it for my studyroom to hang my watches :dribble: :dribble:

31PF72RMD7L._SX450_.jpg

OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Hook Rack

Going use this to hang my stuff over the door. The best looking over the door hanger I had seen so far.

21Hzsf6NrmL.jpg

Oxo Good Grips Magnetic Mini Clips 8-Pack, Assorted Colors

Got this to stick receipts and notes on my fridge.

51Gq3iwjRIS._SL1200_.jpg

OXO Good Grips 12-Inch Tongs with Silicone Heads

Got this tongs with silicon head to use with my non-stick pot and pan. :dribble:

61qU4-ptehL._SL1500_.jpg

Somemore

OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat

Got this after poison by a few blog I follow. like ONGCS loh... :sport-smiley-004:

81ILT5XUcqL._SL1500_.jpg

OXO Good Grips 12-Inch Stainless-Steel Locking Tongs

Got this stainless steel tongs to use with my oven.

61itL7tA9TL._SL1500_.jpg

Nalgene Wide Mouth Cantene

Got this flexible water bottle with big mouth for my oversea trips.

41XK29CF7RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

VCAN V531 Cruiser Half Helmet (Solid Gloss Black, Large)

Got this half helmet for my bike. I already got a M for my wife and it is very well made for a US$30 helmet! :dribble:

41ZaJNZisvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Kim,

You spread the poison to me too. I just added 16 items into my shopping cart again. Btw, Oxo SteeL Kitchen Tool and Utensil Rack need to drill n screw to the wall??