Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

ok. if u interested.. pm me.. should be getting in Dec period... water pressure is dependent on which floor u stay ???

ya, depends on the level you are at, as I know, high level does not get good water pressure. Im staying at lvl 6, quite decent to me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear all,

I have created a facebook page to share the good deals & good stuff.

I think it is easier to share in a dedicated fb page than here. Anyone can post their good deals or recommend the stuff that they are using now. I had started posting some items I got from Amazon in 2010 & 2011.

Feel free to like the page and contribute. :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

http://www.facebook.com/GoodDealsToShare

Dear all,

I have created a facebook page to share the good deals & good stuff.

I think it is easier to share in a dedicated fb page than here. Anyone can post their good deals or recommend the stuff that they are using now. I had started posting some items I got from Amazon in 2010 & 2011.

Feel free to like the page and contribute. :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

http://www.facebook.com/GoodDealsToShare

Cool, got a good deal today Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone Edited by ongcs

ya, depends on the level you are at, as I know, high level does not get good water pressure. Im staying at lvl 6, quite decent to me.

oh no.. i staying at lvl 9.. siao liao la..

Tat not ok... My blk got 27...

This is even better! The water pressure will be stronger. :good: :good:

In theory, the higher the water storage is from you, the greater the water pressure it will be as there is a larger water mass multiple by the gravitational pull.

So should be ok la.

But of course, in theory it is correct... :D :D

ok.. noted thanks.. wanna get this from www.24insani.de.. but dunno if can fit into my master toilet if they have box up the pipes at the top.

http://www.insani24.de/Euphoria-Grohe-shower-system-with-thermostat-and-chrome-shower-arm-450-mm

In getting the stuffs from insani24..how does the VAT rebates to us?it will be factor in after checkout as in minus VAT?pls enlighten me..I only shop online for clothing but not fixtures etc..TIA

To Kim,paiseh hor hijack your thread..=)

In getting the stuffs from insani24..how does the VAT rebates to us?it will be factor in after checkout as in minus VAT?pls enlighten me..I only shop online for clothing but not fixtures etc..TIA

The VaT refund is auto deducted for you if the shipping address is Singapore.

No prob. I got no experience from insani24. But I got my stuff from iceprice. Also a site selling shower stuff.

I understand before I register an account with iceprice, the price is shown with vat. After i register and add the singapore address.

The price shown is minus vat. So when I checked out, the price is already minus vat.

Hope that answer your question. Maybe others who shop at insani24 can confirm.

i also have no idea about buying.. this will also be my first time buying from that website..

** JUz tested.. they will removed the VAT once you login and key in a SG address..

Edited by deviansyh

i also have no idea about buying.. this will also be my first time buying from that website..

** JUz tested.. they will removed the VAT once you login and key in a SG address..

I did not face any issues with the website and the shipment reached me within 1 month.

All the items seem to be in good order but i have yet to install it so cant comment on the working condition yet.

Hi kim76, really nice reading your blog on your experience on buying stuffs online. U r like a shopholic on amazon. Just wondering if shipping some items from amazon together to hopshopgo and ship back to sg will be cheaper or shipping different items from amazon directly will be better?

Hi kim76, really nice reading your blog on your experience on buying stuffs online. U r like a shopholic on amazon. Just wondering if shipping some items from amazon together to hopshopgo and ship back to sg will be cheaper or shipping different items from amazon directly will be better?

From what i know..certain things amazon dont ship direct so got to use 3rd party forwarder..i try and play around with the checkout function,amazon and hopshopgo can consolidate your purchase and ship @ one go to save and consolidate on shipping charges.But be aware of $400SGD limit to avoid GST .This i am very aware as i shop online on RevolveClothing and Asos for my fashion fix.

Edited by Freakerz

If amazon provide direct shipping, go for it as it is cheaper than any 3rd party courier. I used hopshopgo only if amazon don't provide direct shipping.

Like Freakerz said, play around with the stuff u wanna buy in your checkout. U will be surprise how much u can save with diff combination.