Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Something close n personal to share.

Toilet paper! Been using this brand and it was top notch! :good:

Why it is good

1) The surface is smooth and will not cause abrasion after repeated wiping. :P

2) The packing of each roll is no nonsense and u can feel the tightly compacted roll. :sport-smiley-003:

3) The tearing of each piece is easy yet provide some resistance. Some tear too easily and some need 2 hands to tear. :bleah:

4) Best is the fluid will not seep thru and stain your fingers easily. 3 pcs overlapping each other is enough for most stuff that I wipe. :notti: :notti: :notti:

Me :bow: :bow: :bow: Jolly

img4430r.jpg

img4432y.jpg

img4423az.jpg

img4426ds.jpg

Something close n personal to share.

Toilet paper! Been using this brand and it was top notch! :good:

Why it is good

1) The surface is smooth and will not cause abrasion after repeated wiping. :P

2) The packing of each roll is no nonsense and u can feel the tightly compacted roll. :sport-smiley-003:

3) The tearing of each piece is easy yet provide some resistance. Some tear too easily and some need 2 hands to tear. :bleah:

4) Best is the fluid will not seep thru and stain your fingers easily. 3 pcs overlapping each other is enough for most stuff that I wipe. :notti: :notti: :notti:

Me :bow: :bow: :bow: Jolly

img4430r.jpg

img4432y.jpg

img4423az.jpg

img4426ds.jpg

Selling for $5.75 at NTUC!! :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

I try looking for some Philips light but it is not really cheap in taobao. It cost around $120 for Easyscene in SIngapore but in taobao it is close to SGD$100.. so no point leh.. :dunno:

Or am I searching wrongly? I looking for the below lights. Anyone know where to get good deal? Locally?

Philips EasyScene

easyscene_500x489.jpg

Philips HUE

Philips-hue-thumb-620x429-48912.jpg

Best price I've seen is at the semi-annual Philips Carnival sale. Think was $90? Not sure but definitely a good buy. The lights are so popular they sell out pretty fast.

Best price I've seen is at the semi-annual Philips Carnival sale. Think was $90? Not sure but definitely a good buy. The lights are so popular they sell out pretty fast.

$90 is very cheap! Is there any semi-annual sale coming? May need to go que up early to buy this...

You just missed it, there was a factory sale a while back. The next one will be next year, they are doing it on 1/2 yearly basis since 2011.

You just missed it, there was a factory sale a while back. The next one will be next year, they are doing it on 1/2 yearly basis since 2011.

:bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Thanks to all the VS lovers here, I just spent over S$300+ on their website! :sport-smiley-004:

But the sad part is the ETA is 15 Jan, one whole month for it to ship here... :bangwall:

Guess I just got to wait... zz:horse:

Thanks to all the VS lovers here, I just spent over S$300+ on their website! :sport-smiley-004:

But the sad part is the ETA is 15 Jan, one whole month for it to ship here... :bangwall:

Guess I just got to wait... zz:horse:

not about spending but rather your savings! VS shipping should be fast, but well during their festive season, delay is highly expected.

:bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

always a chance to buy! Sit tight and wait. I do have some points available for redeem, if with the points available, price could be the same as per sales, interested? I can check though.

not about spending but rather your savings! VS shipping should be fast, but well during their festive season, delay is highly expected.

Yup, saving is not bad but only managed to apply the $75 off for $250 purchases and above. Didnt managed to apply any other discount codes

always a chance to buy! Sit tight and wait. I do have some points available for redeem, if with the points available, price could be the same as per sales, interested? I can check though.

Thanks. I probably wait for HUE to come then I decide what I want to buy. Thanks again! :yamseng: :yamseng: