Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

The button coaster and leaf stopper in my wishlist :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: Both orange I like....

-20 degrees???? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: How can we make a drink so cold?? Haa.. :bleah: :bleah:

I want the coasters too! Nice nice

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The button coaster and leaf stopper in my wishlist :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: Both orange I like....

-20 degrees???? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: How can we make a drink so cold?? Haa.. :bleah: :bleah:

i'm very tempted to get both the green and yellow autumn leaf stopper too ... the colours are exactly as what is shown online so the green is a very fresh green ... :good:

-20 degrees - mebbe they were thinking of using it in harbin or something ... :rofl:

Anyone using cyberclean? are they as good as advertise? How much are they selling in Singapore?

Taobao selling $6 for 145g and they are original.

Good for keyboard, remote, handphone and anything in the house.

Cyber Clean/三宝可灵 万能键盘清洁软胶 清洁泥 办公装 145克

T1BcUFXk8XXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_160x160.jpg

Good for shoes.

Cyber Clean/三宝可灵 鞋用清洁软胶 清洁泥 除臭 杀菌 135克

T1P7_YXilgXXauvN.8_070725.jpg_160x160.jpg

Good for car. Since now we got to use our car for 10 years, better maintain it properly.

Cyber Clean/三宝可灵 车载空调清洁软胶 清洁泥 车用装145克

T1kEoDXmpdXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_160x160.jpg

Anyone using cyberclean? are they as good as advertise? How much are they selling in Singapore?

Taobao selling $6 for 145g and they are original.

Good for keyboard, remote, handphone and anything in the house.

ok, i find these cleaners a little gross, especially after you've used it for a while... ;)

btw, does anyone know what is a suitable container to store paint ? i want to transfer my leftover paint from those huge cans into something a little more compact :sport-smiley-018:

ok, i find these cleaners a little gross, especially after you've used it for a while... ;)

btw, does anyone know what is a suitable container to store paint ? i want to transfer my leftover paint from those huge cans into something a little more compact :sport-smiley-018:

buy those normal round air tight container will do, touch up within 1st 2 years, don't bother to do it if beyond that, paint will turned bad after some times.

buy those normal round air tight container will do, touch up within 1st 2 years, don't bother to do it if beyond that, paint will turned bad after some times.

hokay ! thx v much for the tip ! :good::thumbs up:

the magino stool that kim and i ordered are here ! this was ordered via 65daigou, and i got them to deliver to my place - they send an sms to let you know the approximate time they will be delivering :good:

p1010842r.jpg

p1010843x.jpg

out of the box...

p1010844t.jpg

unwrapped...

p1010845z.jpg

incidentally, i'm using it as a bedside table... :D

the magino stool that kim and i ordered are here ! this was ordered via 65daigou, and i got them to deliver to my place - they send an sms to let you know the approximate time they will be delivering :good:

p1010842r.jpg

p1010843x.jpg

out of the box...

p1010844t.jpg

unwrapped...

p1010845z.jpg

incidentally, i'm using it as a bedside table... :D

nice, how much for 1? dimensions? :sport-smiley-004:

nice, how much for 1? dimensions? :sport-smiley-004:

all in, via 65daigou cost $135.23 per stool...height 43cm, top (29 x 33), width of legs 37cm...total weight for both is 16.54kg, volumetric 23.04kg...

all in, via 65daigou cost $135.23 per stool...height 43cm, top (29 x 33), width of legs 37cm...total weight for both is 16.54kg, volumetric 23.04kg...

can consider this as side table beside my living room sofa. Only clear? Other colours?

Hi dragonnite, notice on the Taobao link, converted to SGD it's approx S$75. Is it typical of the shipping cost to be approx $70 for volumetric 12kg via daigou?

• Like 1

can consider this as side table beside my living room sofa. Only clear? Other colours?

got other colours but from this vendor, other colours need a minimum order of 4...if you pick from the first vendor i saw (you gotta scroll back quite some pages), that one apparently can do one off...

Hi dragonnite, notice on the Taobao link, converted to SGD it's approx S$75. Is it typical of the shipping cost to be approx $70 for volumetric 12kg via daigou?

there's also the agent fee (8%) + shipping etc...full breakdown here - note that if you have a few more items and do via amcon, it will be cheaper but since at that point in time, kim and i only wanted the chairs, this was cheaper by about $10...

taobao.jpg

and for the lemon that occurs once in a while, this clock was it...

timode clock

T2SLRAXdRaXXXXXXXX_!!272909058.jpg

the packaging was very good (styrofoam etc) but it still arrived slightly cracked, and the needles are loose ! :rofl:

so even though this one has many good reviews etc, i should have paid attention to the couple which actually stated it was no good cos those are typically the actual truthful ones...anyway, was a $12 reminder to really read the comments carefully ! :sport-smiley-018:

Hi all

Have been reading this page for the past 2 weeks. Wow, all of you very gungho, found many good deals from online. Actually I have been having this question, what happens if the items shipped over are damaged, eg., scratched or cracks? I saw many nice table lamps on taobao, crystal stand / glass shades, so much cheaper than buy from shops in Singapore. But worried of damage during shipping.

originalbread

Hi all

Have been reading this page for the past 2 weeks. Wow, all of you very gungho, found many good deals from online. Actually I have been having this question, what happens if the items shipped over are damaged, eg., scratched or cracks? I saw many nice table lamps on taobao, crystal stand / glass shades, so much cheaper than buy from shops in Singapore. But worried of damage during shipping.

originalbread

I have no experience in Taobao yet. Stuff on ship somewhere.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

But hope I don't need answer your question soon... hee... :bleah: :bleah:

But I have experience in Amazon. I just contact them thru Amazon website on which item had crack and they send a new one FOC(By DHL somemore) :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: