Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Need recommendation.

My oven is fast becoming a white elephant. Now I use it for cooking CP chicken wings and baked fish.

I want to start to bake some stuff, maybe cookies for a start, muffin later and lastly cakes.

But I need to go some classes as I'm in technical and not home econ during my sec sch days... :bleah:

Anyone got recommendation on where I can go take some basic baking class? Preferably after working hrs or weekends ba.

Thanks thanks!!! :yamseng: :yamseng:

You can either go CC or if want atas one then go Great World loh. Actually hor, just grab recipes on the net, follow steps by steps, enjoy the fun. But of cos prepare to spend a little before you can finally master the skills. :sport-smiley-004:

Personally I like Kraft website. http://www.kraftrecipes.com/home.aspx

Or can go http://www.phoonhuat.com/, http://www.bitc.com.sg/

Edited by MrsLoo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You can either go CC or if want atas one then go Great World loh. Actually hor, just grab recipes on the net, follow steps by steps, enjoy the fun. But of cos prepare to spend a little before you can finally master the skills. :sport-smiley-004:

Personally I like Kraft website. http://www.kraftrecipes.com/home.aspx

Or can go http://www.phoonhuat.com/, http://www.bitc.com.sg/

WOW!! The Phoon huat one is interesting leh... Everyday got class, after working hrs and in Clementi too.. Cool! :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks Thanks!!!

WOW!! The Phoon huat one is interesting leh... Everyday got class, after working hrs and in Clementi too.. Cool! :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks Thanks!!!

vanessa is a chef right?learn from her 1 to 1 lesson and barter trade lo..hahaha..her skills with your amazon goods?hehehe :rolleyes:

amcon express contact details in guangzhou

amconaddress.jpg

ok, i got the reply from the GZ office, for all orders, provide them in the format as shown below:

amcon.jpg

i have the original excel file, juz PM me and i can send it to u...for those who want them to help order, RMB50 per link...

ok, i've posted the file onto skydrive...

click here

Edited by dragonnite

ok, i got the reply from the GZ office, for all orders, provide them in the format as shown below:

amcon.jpg

i have the original excel file, juz PM me and i can send it to u...for those who want them to help order, RMB50 per link...

What the?! That was my excel file! Haha. But in the end i did not purchase any if the items shown there.

:dribble: :dribble: i had been looking for that controller holder, how much did you paid for it?

the caddy cost rmb39, quite good quality and very solid ... comes in black, white and red, the link to the seller is in my post :D

vanessa is a chef right?learn from her 1 to 1 lesson and barter trade lo..hahaha..her skills with your amazon goods?hehehe :rolleyes:

there are a few more you can try...eg: ToTTs. They are on weekend. Unfortunately, i am taking a break from conducting classes at ToTTs...wanna concentrate on getting the house sorted....:) Happy to do one on one though...it is easier.... :) Conducting a hands on class for 26 pax can get very tiring...lol....

my orange autumn leaf door stopper

p1010830c.jpg

p1010831mv.jpg

i have to say, this door stopper even though it looks delicate, is capable of stopping my heavy fire rated main door at the maximum open angle :thumbs up:

tissue box

p1010827m.jpg

matt red, is covered with suede leather (i think) on the inside ... should fit a normal 2 play sheet tissue box, i'm using a 3 ply 100 sheet kleenex box, a little snug...

cute button coasters

p1010828z.jpg

p1010829it.jpg

these are the soft silicon types, says can take temperature from -20 to 80 degrees...

record coasters

p1010834d.jpg

p1010832v.jpg

p1010833s.jpg

slightly bigger than the button ones, each box comes with 2 coasters...also soft silicon but not as cute as the button ones

and for the lemon that occurs once in a while, this clock was it...

timode clock

T2SLRAXdRaXXXXXXXX_!!272909058.jpg

the packaging was very good (styrofoam etc) but it still arrived slightly cracked, and the needles are loose ! :rofl:

so even though this one has many good reviews etc, i should have paid attention to the couple which actually stated it was no good cos those are typically the actual truthful ones...anyway, was a $12 reminder to really read the comments carefully ! :sport-smiley-018:

there are a few more you can try...eg: ToTTs. They are on weekend. Unfortunately, i am taking a break from conducting classes at ToTTs...wanna concentrate on getting the house sorted....:) Happy to do one on one though...it is easier.... :) Conducting a hands on class for 26 pax can get very tiring...lol....

I'm the type that will blend well in a class.. Too shy for 1 on 1. Maybe when your kitchen is up, we won't mind catching a few tips from you..

Right guys? :notti: :notti:

my orange autumn leaf door stopper

p1010831mv.jpg

cute button coasters

p1010829it.jpg

these are the soft silicon types, says can take temperature from -20 to 80 degrees...

The button coaster and leaf stopper in my wishlist :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: Both orange I like....

-20 degrees???? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: How can we make a drink so cold?? Haa.. :bleah: :bleah: