Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got a few requests for my ID quote. I forgotten whether I had post before. But here goes!

royquote1.jpg

royquote2.jpg

royquote3.jpg

royquote4.jpg

royquote5.jpg

It may not be the cheapest but I'm very comfortable with him.

Hope that help! For his contact, it is mention a few times in the blog.

GO FIND!!!

Se bei excited.... Collect the 1st 65diagou shipment 2 days ago.

img3169s.jpg

They send email at night saying stuff has arrived and I can select either home delivery, mrt collection or their warehouse collection. I select West side collection (Tradehub 21) cos I work in Joo Koon. I also select the next day 12-2pm. Imagine they can transfer the goods so fast in the morning. :good: :good:

Anyway, I love the speaker stands. I fix it up last night. Suppose to use them in my bedroom. But they are so stable and I decided to swap the living room one with them. Will try to post photos next few days.

And last night they say my floor standing lamp has arrived!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Going to collect in less than 1 hr time... all right... Plus company half day...

What a nice way to start my Lunar New Year!!! :yamseng: :yamseng:

恭喜发财! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Gōngxǐ fācái - HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Everyone!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

They send email at night saying stuff has arrived and I can select either home delivery, mrt collection or their warehouse collection. I select West side collection (Tradehub 21) cos I work in Joo Koon. I also select the next day 12-2pm. Imagine they can transfer the goods so fast in the morning. :good: :good:

Anyway, I love the speaker stands. I fix it up last night. Suppose to use them in my bedroom. But they are so stable and I decided to swap the living room one with them. Will try to post photos next few days.

And last night they say my floor standing lamp has arrived!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Going to collect in less than 1 hr time... all right... Plus company half day...

恭喜发财! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Gōngxǐ fācái - HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Everyone!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

wah.. super bz b4 CNY lei.. my purchase from insani24.de also finally here.. after 3wks of waiting n longing..

Grohe-Rainshower_zps4397688b.jpg

Edited by deviansyh

Nice haul ! ! :good::good:

Gong xi fa cai to all ! :yamseng::yamseng:

This is the 1st time I had such a long delivery from Amazon. But at last it is out of USA now.

I think we can get it next week my friends...... :dribble: :dribble:

52247858.png

This is the 1st time I had such a long delivery from Amazon. But at last it is out of USA now.

I think we can get it next week my friends...... :dribble: :dribble:

cny maybe ? ;)

nothing to do with cny la, amazon does not celebrate cny :sport-smiley-004:

i know lah... :dancingqueen: hee hee...

incidentally, kim and i r planning to bring back a shipment back by amcon - 2 carpets and i dunno how many chairs he's ordering :notti: ...if there's anyone who's interested in combining with our shipment (i checked, amcon allows us to combine shipments - you can maintain your own excel sheet, we just email them all at one go), please pm me... for your bulky items, there is usually a lead time (e.g. our carpets got lead time of about 4-5 days) so we gotta work backwards to more or less time our orders - for those who are in a hurry, please do not go with us as we're not in a hurry huh... :sport-smiley-018:

i'm taobao shopping again and here's what i got my eye on - to be brought back by my personal courier :D

Cork coasters, animal designs

T2cYelXhFbXXXXXXXX_!!208810939.jpg

Cork coasters, in chinese numerals

T24n40XaNdXXXXXXXX_!!46259043.jpg

Cheong Swiss Railway Clock

T2tWqjXgtXXXXXXXXX_!!552333012.jpg

seem like u are expecting lots of guest.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

no...i juz like to have more than less... :sport-smiley-004:

i discovered this minus about the record/button coasters i bought - cos they got this shiny layer of i dunno wat underneath (plastic ?), if you place a somewhat hot cup on them, they "transfer" that layer onto the table surface...at least, that's what happened to my little side table :unsure: - so i'm thinking of replacing them lor... luckily only very slight and can only be seen at certain angles... :P

The $30 off $180 voucher. Do they mail to member? Or do we have to ask at service counter?

Sounds good! I have been a member but I had not been to their private sale before... Must make it a point to go next time.

Kim76, nice house you have! I've been submerging in your poison since 2 days ago and I'm only halfway through your blog!

But let me reply this thread before I lose sight of it.

My friend told me sometimes the private sale might not be as good as the public sale.

She once bought something from the private sale, only to find the same item at selling a cheaper price one week later during the public sale.

Good thing Robinsons has a 30-day (someone correct me if I'm wrong) refund/exchange policy. So she brought the item back for a refund and bought the same item from the public sale!! :sport-smiley-018:

She couldn't remember how much the difference was but she said it must have been quite substantial for her to lug the item back to Robinsons.

So I guess can still buy from the private sale, but do remember to check the pricing again during the public sale! :yamseng:

Okay, back to the poison....

Kim76, nice house you have! I've been submerging in your poison since 2 days ago and I'm only halfway through your blog!

But let me reply this thread before I lose sight of it.

My friend told me sometimes the private sale might not be as good as the public sale.

She once bought something from the private sale, only to find the same item at selling a cheaper price one week later during the public sale.

Good thing Robinsons has a 30-day (someone correct me if I'm wrong) refund/exchange policy. So she brought the item back for a refund and bought the same item from the public sale!! :sport-smiley-018:

She couldn't remember how much the difference was but she said it must have been quite substantial for her to lug the item back to Robinsons.

So I guess can still buy from the private sale, but do remember to check the pricing again during the public sale! :yamseng:

Okay, back to the poison....

Thanks for the info! Very helpful :good: :good:

So have u bought anything from Amazon yet? :notti: :notti:

There are people still not clear on direct shipping and 3rd party shipping.

Direct shipping: Amazon ship direct to Singapore.

3rd party shipping. Amazon do not ship direct to Singapore. Only in USA. So we need 3rd party courier to help us ship from USA to Singapore.

There is also Amazon seller and 3rd party seller.

Amazon seller: Amazon stock the items and sell to us directly.

3rd party seller: Other sellers sell the product.

It will be wise to buy from Amazon because

1) Things are normally cheaper than 3rd party seller

2) Amazon provide free shipping if the order is more than US$25 (not all the time)

3) Amazon provide direct shipping to Singapore at a much cheaper rate compare to 3rd party seller.

A good example of direct shipping will be the below products. Notice that Amazon is also the seller.

The total valve of the below items is US$127.

Shipping direct to Singapore is US$48. And Amazon break up the below order into 3 shipment. 2 DHL and 1 iparcel. I still don't understand why they do that.

They can easily ship all the items together using iparcel and we can't do anything because I had already select "Group the items to save cost" :dunno: :dunno:

Please let us know if any of you got any questions. Me, Ongcs and a few other people are all very willing to help.

We love to POISON people :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Does the free shipping for orders above USD$25 apply to international shipping as well?

If yes, can I assume you are paying USD$48 shipping fee for this shipment because there's no free shipping promotion at the point when you bought the items?

The last time I visited my Amazon account was 5 years ago and you, kim76, (together with ongcs and many others) have succeeded in making me log in again and created a wish list on top of that!!!!! :bleah:

First thing in my wish list is OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Hook Rack :D

Thanks for all the sharing and caring guys!