Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Haaa... Not a bit... it is quite a bit.... That means a very big bit...

Imagine, 80cm diameter ball plus packaging will be around 100cm. Volume is 1 cubicmetre. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

If u go by 65diagou, they will calculate volumetric weight (100x100x100)/6000= 166kg :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

By sea it will cost = $5.7 + ($1.1x331) = $369.80 :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Totally not worth it.....

If by Amcon will be 550rmb = $110... much cheaper...

How much local charge?

OMG! Roger that!! sigh...hard to tell when to use diagou and when to use amcon

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

OMG! Roger that!! sigh...hard to tell when to use diagou and when to use amcon

Maybe small handy items, go for Daiguo? Big bulky stuffs just straight to Amcon, good if you guys can consolidates it.

dragonnite...is this safe? sorry my mandarin is terrible...trying to find a 800mm version of this...can't seem to get a seller :(

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.10.239.o3uM6h&id=7843554992

Ok, this is how I would select sellers - especially items which have no reviews. Again, not scientific so dun kill me if ur item turns out not ok ah.

taobaor.jpg

1st seller from devian - even tho item has no review, if i really like the item and cannot find anything else on TB, i would take a risk cos the rating is high...

2nd seller from vanessa - i would not buy from this seller cos what's worrying is the first number which indicates whether the product is as described....typically this is 4.8 and above, and this seller has very few transactions....

Ok, this is how I would select sellers - especially items which have no reviews. Again, not scientific so dun kill me if ur item turns out not ok ah.

taobaor.jpg

1st seller from devian - even tho item has no review, if i really like the item and cannot find anything else on TB, i would take a risk cos the rating is high...

2nd seller from vanessa - i would not buy from this seller cos what's worrying is the first number which indicates whether the product is as described....typically this is 4.8 and above, and this seller has very few transactions....

Ah!! Got it!! Thanks heaps!! Really appreciate that...makes it a lot clearer

taobaor.jpg

noted.. let me c if i can find another piece that i like..

My kitchen is completed! Better took a nice photo before I start shifting my stuff in.. :dribble: :dribble:

p1020615pi.jpg

Hi kim76,

Your house really gorgeous!!! Everything look nice to me. Which ID you used? Mind to share? I'm going to renovate soon my BTO house. Still looking around good ID. thanks

Maybe small handy items, go for Daiguo? Big bulky stuffs just straight to Amcon, good if you guys can consolidates it.

Have you guys tried Hoyoyo? I contacted the customer service before. The price shown at Hoyoyo website already added the local fee to their Shenzhen warehouse. Before you confirm to purchase the item, you can go to 'forum' and check the freight cost with them. Give them the weight or dimension and they can calculate for you. I choose Hoyoyo coz I can't read Chinese too, Hoyoyo written in English but the details still in Chinese but this will easy a lot for you to check the item. Right?

Im going to try order some led light and basin mixer, rain shower (Jomomo). Good luck!

Hi kim76,

Your house really gorgeous!!! Everything look nice to me. Which ID you used? Mind to share? I'm going to renovate soon my BTO house. Still looking around good ID. thanks

My ID is Roy Chong from *. U email him and see how ba.

roychong@northwestinterior.com

He is a very busy man and may take sometime to respond.

Have you guys tried Hoyoyo? I contacted the customer service before. The price shown at Hoyoyo website already added the local fee to their Shenzhen warehouse. Before you confirm to purchase the item, you can go to 'forum' and check the freight cost with them. Give them the weight or dimension and they can calculate for you. I choose Hoyoyo coz I can't read Chinese too, Hoyoyo written in English but the details still in Chinese but this will easy a lot for you to check the item. Right?

Im going to try order some led light and basin mixer, rain shower (Jomomo). Good luck!

I tried a bit last night. Quite interesting. I think it is really good for those who don't understand english.

The last section on the left caught my eyes though :P :P :P

My ID is Roy Chong from *. U email him and see how ba.

roychong@northwestinterior.com

He is a very busy man and may take sometime to respond.

I tried a bit last night. Quite interesting. I think it is really good for those who don't understand english.

The last section on the left caught my eyes though :P :P :P

Thanks for the info Kim76.

There is another called Peeka also quite good for big item but they only accept UOB, DBS and OCBC transfer. They don't accept paypal or credit card. You may try also coz the exchange rate is better.

65daigou - cheaper for small item

Peeka - cheaper for big item

Hoyoyo - calculate kg not gm

BTW, how much have you spend just on renovation only exclude your barang barang? Mind to share? I have budget, if too expensive maybe I will do it myself and just engage contractor to follow my design.

Yesterday received a few stuff from Amazon. So excited... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

This one I like... When I saw it, I already feel my muscles growing... haaaa... Perfect V2 Pushup Bar

I don't know push up can be so difficult. One thing I like is it can rotate and you will work more muscles.

img4721du.jpg

Perfect Pushup - Regular Position

The above youtube link show how to use.

Workouts

The above link show all the different push up you can do.

I also bought this pull-up bar. JFit Deluxe Doorway Pull-Up Bar

Why I choose this is because the reviews are good and some mention that no drilling is required.

The bar itself is really solid and it operate by turning the bar by extending the rod. There are 2 good quality rubber that will secure the bar to the door frame. Mine is pretty much secured. I tried pulling it and it didn't move a bit. :good: :good:

img4716b.jpg

img4719b.jpg

Now what I need is some cushion for the side of the bar. Anyone got extra air-con pipe insulator to spare? I need only 5 inches! :dribble: :dribble:

Thanks for the info Kim76.

There is another called Peeka also quite good for big item but they only accept UOB, DBS and OCBC transfer. They don't accept paypal or credit card. You may try also coz the exchange rate is better.

65daigou - cheaper for small item

Peeka - cheaper for big item

Hoyoyo - calculate kg not gm

BTW, how much have you spend just on renovation only exclude your barang barang? Mind to share? I have budget, if too expensive maybe I will do it myself and just engage contractor to follow my design.

Thanks for sharing.

My reno around $40k cos I did quite a lot of built in stuff. (WIW, study table n cabinet, master toilet and of course kitchen)

Yesterday received a few stuff from Amazon. So excited... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

This one I like... When I saw it, I already feel my muscles growing... haaaa... Perfect V2 Pushup Bar

I don't know push up can be so difficult. One thing I like is it can rotate and you will work more muscles.

img4721du.jpg

Perfect Pushup - Regular Position

The above youtube link show how to use.

Workouts

The above link show all the different push up you can do.

I also bought this pull-up bar. JFit Deluxe Doorway Pull-Up Bar

Why I choose this is because the reviews are good and some mention that no drilling is required.

The bar itself is really solid and it operate by turning the bar by extending the rod. There are 2 good quality rubber that will secure the bar to the door frame. Mine is pretty much secured. I tried pulling it and it didn't move a bit. :good: :good:

img4716b.jpg

img4719b.jpg

Now what I need is some cushion for the side of the bar. Anyone got extra air-con pipe insulator to spare? I need only 5 inches! :dribble: :dribble:

Kim, u better make sure the rod is secured because choy touch wood* I had heard from my ang moh boss before that his son broke his chin when doing gym at home.

Kim, u better make sure the rod is secured because choy touch wood* I had heard from my ang moh boss before that his son broke his chin when doing gym at home.

Yup Kim, better drill the pull up bar,, i pull one bar down before... this kind of screw-to-tight bar will give way after sometime. If the bar give way, you may hurt your spine... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Yup Kim, better drill the pull up bar,, i pull one bar down before... this kind of screw-to-tight bar will give way after sometime. If the bar give way, you may hurt your spine... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Ok... :bow: Actual they provide 2 brackets for the bar. I will try to do that.. Thanks!!

Need recommendation.

My oven is fast becoming a white elephant. Now I use it for cooking CP chicken wings and baked fish.

I want to start to bake some stuff, maybe cookies for a start, muffin later and lastly cakes.

But I need to go some classes as I'm in technical and not home econ during my sec sch days... :bleah:

Anyone got recommendation on where I can go take some basic baking class? Preferably after working hrs or weekends ba.

Thanks thanks!!! :yamseng: :yamseng: