Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

No need to get 300 W... 100W will do... Can get at challenger....less than $25 I think..

the newstar 100w is $22 for challenger members...but funan is v low on stocks liow...must b bought by all the forummers :notti: :notti:

You are looking at what kind of fan? For a start, you can drop by Homefix to check out Vornado. Buy Newstar transformer from Chllenger(if you got membership) or Mustafa Shopping centre.

Thank you bro Ongcs. A Fan that is strong enough for living or a room and quiet.

Go and have a feel of the available models. Scan through them, based on circulation power. Listen to them, as the decibels of each model can be subjective to each individual. :yamseng:

the newstar 100w is $22 for challenger members...but funan is v low on stocks liow...must b bought by all the forummers :notti: :notti:

Alex, if you dont mind making a trip to Mustafa, less than $22

Alex, if you dont mind making a trip to Mustafa, less than $22

Hey Thank you so much to bro Dragonite, Kim76 and Ongcs. Btw Vornado 660 don't have discount at its website. I think I will purchase one. recently my mother house, stuffy when sleeping at night. So intend to puchase one then when my bukit batok hse ready, will move it over. Thank you broS! :yamseng:

Hey Thank you so much to bro Dragonite, Kim76 and Ongcs. Btw Vornado 660 don't have discount at its website. I think I will purchase one. recently my mother house, stuffy when sleeping at night. So intend to puchase one then when my bukit batok hse ready, will move it over. Thank you broS! :yamseng:

No problem at all. We went through it before you. Now it is our time to share. My motto stays alive, care & share :thumbs up:

Dragonnite: any group buy coming up? Maybe can pull Alex in, save on shipping charges.

No problem at all. We went through it before you. Now it is our time to share. My motto stays alive, care & share :thumbs up:

Dragonnite: any group buy coming up? Maybe can pull Alex in, save on shipping charges.

Thank you! Thank you! yeap. great to share good stuff! Thanks bro Ongcs. :yamseng:

possibly...see how :D

Everyday see your t-blog with all those fans, now gian (must be the super hot weather we experiencing lately!)... But good thing is - I'm going for holidays, so hope that helps to alleviate those BBB syndrome! :bleah:

Edited by Alpc

Don believe that I have use two day to read through Kim and ongcs blog ... And really poison by u both about shop at Amazon ...

The vornado fan really enough for a living room without air con ? Fancy on the 715, the grey look nice ...

Don believe that I have use two day to read through Kim and ongcs blog ... And really poison by u both about shop at Amazon ...

The vornado fan really enough for a living room without air con ? Fancy on the 715, the grey look nice ...

depends on how big your living room is leh...i have the 660 and it's just nice for my master bedroom which is a combination of 2 rooms into 1...