Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm also looking at Onkyo! :sport-smiley-004:

My friend passed me a Harvey Norman contact who he said can allow u to test drive..

I have not contacted him yet though. Let me know if you want the contact :yamseng:

no need test drive le. my frenz bought 1 1 yr ago.. n he's been poisoning me ever since.. haha.. :P

now jux reading up to see if it's worth the $$$$ compare to yamaha 5.1..

Yesterday a HV showroom the sales was telling me the diff bet onkyo n yamaha.. cables use, monster vs normal thin and receiver price, midrange vs entry ..

I'm also looking at Onkyo! :sport-smiley-004:

My friend passed me a Harvey Norman contact who he said can allow u to test drive..

I have not contacted him yet though. Let me know if you want the contact :yamseng:

HN not really cheap, their price quite fixed, can't neg

no need test drive le. my frenz bought 1 1 yr ago.. n he's been poisoning me ever since.. haha.. :P

now jux reading up to see if it's worth the $$$$ compare to yamaha 5.1..

Yesterday a HV showroom the sales was telling me the diff bet onkyo n yamaha.. cables use, monster vs normal thin and receiver price, midrange vs entry ..

Confirmed worth the $$ for having seperate system vs soundbar. STOP do not listen to them on cables. Just go and listen to their systems will do.

Confirmed worth the $$ for having seperate system vs soundbar. STOP do not listen to them on cables. Just go and listen to their systems will do.

will b buying from either HV BD lei.. coz wanna redeem my points..

Sound is good.. at least to me.. la.. :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Where's a better place to shop for Onkyo then, Ong? :unsure:

will b buying from either HV BD lei.. coz wanna redeem my points..

Sound is good.. at least to me.. la.. :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Wah, you got so much points? :notti: :notti: can fund the AVR :good: :good:

Where's a better place to shop for Onkyo then, Ong? :unsure:

Adelphi or SLS(selected shops)

can only offset a bit la.. but still a lot le la.. :P

I think you are better off for fridge etc. The price diff between HN/BD can be more than $100.

nw HV is 899 lor.. havent check BD yet lei..

You call Alpha Audio at Sim Lim Square for a rough quote on your model.

Hi guyz,

May I ask which website do you order the vornado fan? Whats the difference between the models? buying from US, I still need to buy a step down transformer? Thank you for your kind advise. :)

Sorry for all my noop questions. Am really a newbie. wanna buy for my new hse. Thanks

Hi guyz,

May I ask which website do you order the vornado fan? Whats the difference between the models? buying from US, I still need to buy a step down transformer? Thank you for your kind advise. :)

Sorry for all my noop questions. Am really a newbie. wanna buy for my new hse. Thanks

Either via Vornado US or Amazon US. Both requires you to ship the item to 3rd party forwarder based in US, can be Borderlinx, Hopshopgo.

If you order from Vornado US directly, you need to engage Borderlinx/Hopshopgo to purchase on behalf of you. For Amazon, just ship to US address, if you dont have US address, just opened 1 account with Borderlinx/Hopshopgo. That will do.

Differences between the models prob due to size, fan power, pretty subjective. For a start, go and read the reviews posted in Amazon. Have a better understanding of the various models out there.

Yes, you need to buy step-down transformer, if not the fan will get burned before you started using it! try reading trhough Kim's initial comments, he had covered pretty intensively on how to order.

Have fun shopping! :sport-smiley-004:

Either via Vornado US or Amazon US. Both requires you to ship the item to 3rd party forwarder based in US, can be Borderlinx, Hopshopgo.

If you order from Vornado US directly, you need to engage Borderlinx/Hopshopgo to purchase on behalf of you. For Amazon, just ship to US address, if you dont have US address, just opened 1 account with Borderlinx/Hopshopgo. That will do.

Differences between the models prob due to size, fan power, pretty subjective. For a start, go and read the reviews posted in Amazon. Have a better understanding of the various models out there.

Yes, you need to buy step-down transformer, if not the fan will get burned before you started using it! try reading trhough Kim's initial comments, he had covered pretty intensively on how to order.

Have fun shopping! :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks bro Ongcs. Appreciate it! :)

Thanks bro Ongcs. Appreciate it! :)

Any recommendations on which model of Vornado fan? Where did you guyz buy your step down transformer? Thanks again :)