Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think I like this clock, but I already just bought another one yesterday.

I put in cart and the shipping direct to Singapore is only USD$14.89!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

What happen??? How can it become so cheap?? it is 23.5inches diameter.... Big item.... :bow::bow:

Got to resist..... :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

cancel that order and re-order again

David, so u getting a grandfather clock for yr new hse?? I think I heard u mention something like that

nope.. dun think so.. alr got 1.. but like ur karlsson clock lei.. gotta resist.. n if fails.. lucky got layer 2.. convince.. b4 can buy...:P

I think I like this clock, but I already just bought another one yesterday.

I put in cart and the shipping direct to Singapore is only USD$14.89!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

What happen??? How can it become so cheap?? it is 23.5inches diameter.... Big item.... :bow::bow:

Got to resist..... :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

resistance is futile... BUY BUY BUY!!!!! still got toilet to put

Ooops ... I actually bought the same "cheong version of the famous Swiss Railway clock" from TB upon dragonnite's recommendation (last 1-2 months ago I think). Shows how this forum/thread can be very poisoning. :)

Now waiting for my living room clock to spoil, then can buy the real swiss railway clock from Amazon ... but it is quite expensive. :( Btw, is Mondaine the original swiss railway clock manufacturer? Thx!

Ooops ... I actually bought the same "cheong version of the famous Swiss Railway clock" from TB upon dragonnite's recommendation (last 1-2 months ago I think). Shows how this forum/thread can be very poisoning. :)

Now waiting for my living room clock to spoil, then can buy the real swiss railway clock from Amazon ... but it is quite expensive. :( Btw, is Mondaine the original swiss railway clock manufacturer? Thx!

U talking abt these?

Mondaine Wall Clock White Dial

51ft8ur2hrL._SL160_.jpg

Mondaine Wall Clock White Dial Red Frame ( I especially like this)

51%2BteLO3L9L._SL160_.jpg

If you into huge clock, check this out!! 40cm!! :jammin::jammin:

Mondaine 40cm Wall Clock - White Dial - Silver-Tone Case

41qDlvSFUOL._SX385_.jpg

yes, mondaine is original and v ex... :notti:

no money so bought the cheong version...so far so good... :thumbs up:

Thx Guys! The places (I "visit" often) that I can "admire" Mondaine swiss railway clock is @ MRT stations and of course Changi airport! Haha! Cheers!

@kelstorm I think I saw those modern grandfather clocks at IMM that you mentioned; in fact, I am looking at them now as I eat at Wanchai ;p

Yes Taobao has those cuckoo clocks and some with German certicates, seem quite original. If I am not wrong, cuckoo clocks originate from Germany (maybe Black Forest) and the carvings are so intricate and nice! Can range anything from S$60+ to over S$200+, depending on the complexity of the designs.

@kelstorm I think I saw those modern grandfather clocks at IMM that you mentioned; in fact, I am looking at them now as I eat at Wanchai ;p

Yes Taobao has those cuckoo clocks and some with German certicates, seem quite original. If I am not wrong, cuckoo clocks originate from Germany (maybe Black Forest) and the carvings are so intricate and nice! Can range anything from S$60+ to over S$200+, depending on the complexity of the designs.

Thanks for sharing!! :jammin::jammin:

• Like 1

Wow nice clocks! The 2nd one very pretty but close to $400! It looks quite well done though. We almost bought the karlsson 双面 clock but ended up buying something else

T1cfsJXdFgXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_160x

I think I will be freak out by the tick tock tick tock.... haaa....

T1de8XXEJfXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_160x

Very nice.... Very ex too.. haa... Kelstorm, u buy and we go your hse to play... :notti::notti:

T10.qkXoxGXXaV6Qg9_104234.jpg_310x310.jp

There was a time I almost got this clock but my house is not ready yet so I wait.

After that, I realize that the flip blade will reset itself after a few hours. So there will be a loud flipping sound every few hours.... I think I will be freak out by the sound in the middle of the night... so no go... :bleah:

T1FSLBXf0aXXbaSPzX_115651.jpg_310x310.jp

Nice looking and cheap too... But not suitable for my hse.. My wall is so low.. will prob knock my head on it..

T1UEF7XvxgXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_310x

I was considering these "Branded" clock once. But I know myself, I will probably become bored of these clock after 1 year. So I better get a classic looking clock. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Thanks for sharing! So which clock are you getting?