Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This one also nice. I dunno buy from ebay or from interlock cause been doing research Yale and Gateman is actually the same company.

This thread http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26670&st=160 is all about digital locks which made me confused

I will go for local company for installation and warranty and not waste time and fixing it myself. Unless there is a good freelance technician out there charging reasonable price on installation.

No No NO... I will get into trouble.... Now she already complain my speakers very loud.... 8| 8|

Is it because you need to turn your volume knob louder due to 2.1 on movie setup & at times need to lower down at certain segment? If yes, maybe you can consider a good center speaker to drive your dialogue?

This one also nice. I dunno buy from ebay or from interlock cause been doing research Yale and Gateman is actually the same company.

This thread http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26670&st=160 is all about digital locks which made me confused

Actually I agree with Ong to install locally. To prevent any issues later when install yourself....

Is it because you need to turn your volume knob louder due to 2.1 on movie setup & at times need to lower down at certain segment? If yes, maybe you can consider a good center speaker to drive your dialogue?

Haaa... I am looking for a center speaker... But as space is limited, I want a active center speaker. Not sure if there is any. been looking around but cant find any. :dunno: :dunno:

That is too big... I prefer small, slim n chio... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Seem like u like your stuff big.... TV, sound system.... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Not all stuffs I liked big, I do take fancy for nice & cute colourful stuffs which i had ordered some as accessories to take away the attention on my black & white theme. :notti: :notti:

Any pics on your small, slim & chio? Description fits a gal :dunno: is that your missus? :notti:

Actually I agree with Ong to install locally. To prevent any issues later when install yourself....

Buy from Interlock la :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Haaa... I am looking for a center speaker... But as space is limited, I want a active center speaker. Not sure if there is any. been looking around but cant find any. :dunno: :dunno:

:notti: :notti: Let me help you, if I found one, will posion you further :P

Not all stuffs I liked big, I do take fancy for nice & cute colourful stuffs which i had ordered some as accessories to take away the attention on my black & white theme. :notti: :notti:

Any pics on your small, slim & chio? Description fits a gal :dunno: is that your missus? :notti:

Buy from Interlock la :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

:notti: :notti: Let me help you, if I found one, will posion you further :P

Wah this thread is poisonous.

Wah this thread is poisonous.

care & share. :) hope we find good deals along the way. Hence, not poisonous, in fact, it is a dismilitaried zone.

Hi Seeker, i am also thinking of installing one. Any idea of the pricing ?

I been thinking about getting it with interlock. What model you looking at? Maybe we can bargain together. Their website got pricing abt 380-390. Yale's model same look is 588.

Edited by seeker

p1020459w.jpg

Wiring for the corridor lights

p1020458o.jpg

I specifically ask for a CAT 6 LAN to be extended to my study room.

p1020460a.jpg

I ask for lights switch beside the bed so that I can off the lights on bed. I don't know they need to dig a tunnel all the way to the main switch... :jawdrop:

p1020472b.jpg

I also ask for another power pt for my wife in case she complain :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Very nice blog Kim76! Very generous in sharing ur ideas and comments. What I see from this reno, (wiring below tiles), just a question. What if there's something wrong with the wiring/connection in future, how to trace? Will they hack again the flooring to get the wiring replace if its faulty? Geez... Hope it will not happen like that.

Very nice blog Kim76! Very generous in sharing ur ideas and comments. What I see from this reno, (wiring below tiles), just a question. What if there's something wrong with the wiring/connection in future, how to trace? Will they hack again the flooring to get the wiring replace if its faulty? Geez... Hope it will not happen like that.

U r welcome.

U notice there is a plastic tube containing the wires. If there is really a open circuit and need to replace the wire. The contractor can pull the new wire thru the tube with the old one. That's wat they say la. Hopefully it wont come to that.

But I think normally it is just the connection (at the crimping portion) that is having problem. Wires don't normally break for no reason.

U r welcome.

U notice there is a plastic tube containing the wires. If there is really a open circuit and need to replace the wire. The contractor can pull the new wire thru the tube with the old one. That's wat they say la. Hopefully it wont come to that.

But I think normally it is just the connection (at the crimping portion) that is having problem. Wires don't normally break for no reason.

Yes, the contractor can do that, no worries in fact, as they do have a equipment to pull through the trunking at ease. I had seen it before, because my contractor had lay the trunking before they lay my speakers wires in my living room. :thumbs up:

Hi all,

After 2 days of running to different hose companies & hardware shops, I think I may be able to solve this issue after all.

A bit of background, the 3M filter comes with 3/8 tube. The facet need 1/4 tube. Our HDB water pipe is 1/2". So we have 3 different size to play here.

First, we need a connector from HDB 1/2" to 3/8" hose.

SMC KQ2H11-37S PBT Push-To-Connect Tube Fitting with Sealant, Adapter, 3/8" Tube OD x 1/2" NPT Male with Brass Threads

51Tarb8RFxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Then a connector to convert 3/8" to 1/4" tube.

SMC KQ2H07-11 PBT Push-To-Connect Tube Fitting, Adapter, 1/4" Tube OD x 3/8" NPT Male

31AoBpzXfQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I did not buy from Amazon. Just provide a link for u to reference. I bought locally at SMC main branch walk in sales counter.

SMC Pneumatics (SEA) Pte Ltd

33 Tuas Avenue 8

Singapore 639251

Tel : 65-68610888

Fax : 65-68611889

URL: http://www.smcsing.com.sg

And lastly U buy a 1/4" tube. :good:

img41871.jpg

I will probably try to install this weekend. Will update again if successful. :yamseng: :yamseng: