Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

U got any address in M'sia I can go see see look look? :yamseng:

bo kang tao, zero knowledge on m'sia :dunno: :dunno:

Can try lush lush or lava east....if I not wrong, lush one costs $350 per block....

$350 is normal pricing at lush lush but to ask me buy a block :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Wow... $350 is ex.... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

lush lush considered low to mid range atas furniture seller, they did a good job in cloning designer furnitures. Alot cheaper than BoConcept.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have people asking me how to buy stuff from Amazon if they don't send direct to Singapore.

U have to sign up with a 3rd party courier service like VPOST or Hopshopgo.

They will give u a USA address for you to ship your purchases and then they will send it to Singapore for you. For me I use hopshopgo because it is faster n give me less trouble but of course it is also slightly expensive. The above 2 website will give u more info on how to shop online.

OR

Sometimes U can try your luck and see if other sellers send to Singapore.

For example, I use Astor Bidet Fresh Water Spray Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment as an example.

41mCSL0rBmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The cheapest seller don't do international orders. But if you select other sellers,it can be send to Singapore.

See red arrow below.

biget1.jpg

biget2.jpg

Then after you sign up with Amazon and input your Singapore address. You should come to the last page where it show the item cost and shipping charge. Which is not too ex. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

biget3.jpg

But if the seller don't send to Singapore. U will get this page.

biget4.jpg

Enjoy SHopping!

Hi, I'm looking for wooden block to be put beside mattress. Any one got any ideas where to buy? I saw some but they are so expensive :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

SOmething like this.

Teak%20Block%20Hollow%20Stool%201218%20Oak%20finish.jpg

I saw something similar more than 3 years ago at shop "Oriental China Collection". The shop was in South Bridge Road (Chinatown), opposite Sri Mariamman Temple. We ordered there some items so I was there few times and spotted few interesting items.

BUT - I don't know why I have it in my mind, I think that shop is not anymore there..... I was in Chinatown recently and somehow I rememmber that there is something else, at same place where that shop used to be.......but, please, don't catch my words, better to go and check as I'm not sure......

Anyway, this is what I saw there and took photos 'cos I liked it:

07adrvenistupovi.jpg

07aa.jpg

07ab.jpg

Another stand, which I found very nice, was twisted:

07bzavinutistup.jpg

07bba.jpg

07bdtamni31x31x77cm.jpg

Almost the same twisted stand (stool) I saw after at some other shop @ Dempsey Road. The shop name is "Woody Antique House / Woody Antique Collection", but I don't know the price of it.

I saw something similar more than 3 years ago at shop "Oriental China Collection". The shop was in South Bridge Road (Chinatown), opposite Sri Mariamman Temple. We ordered there some items so I was there few times and spotted few interesting items.

BUT - I don't know why I have it in my mind, I think that shop is not anymore there..... I was in Chinatown recently and somehow I rememmber that there is something else, at same place where that shop used to be.......but, please, don't catch my words, better to go and check as I'm not sure......

Anyway, this is what I saw there and took photos 'cos I liked it:

07adrvenistupovi.jpg

Hi Andreja, thank you so much for the photos! It is almost like the block I'm looking for!

I will go down Chinatown to search for the shop.

I have people asking me how to buy stuff from Amazon if they don't send direct to Singapore.

U have to sign up with a 3rd party courier service like VPOST or Hopshopgo.

They will give u a USA address for you to ship your purchases and then they will send it to Singapore for you. For me I use hopshopgo because it is faster n give me less trouble but of course it is also slightly expensive. The above 2 website will give u more info on how to shop online.

OR

Sometimes U can try your luck and see if other sellers send to Singapore.

For example, I use Astor Bidet Fresh Water Spray Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment as an example.

41mCSL0rBmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The cheapest seller don't do international orders. But if you select other sellers,it can be send to Singapore.

See red arrow below.

biget1.jpg

biget2.jpg

Then after you sign up with Amazon and input your Singapore address. You should come to the last page where it show the item cost and shipping charge. Which is not too ex. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

biget3.jpg

But if the seller don't send to Singapore. U will get this page.

biget4.jpg

Enjoy SHopping!

For the Mirage speakers I am considering buying, they indicate "

Vanns.com will only allow shipping within the United States. We can not accommodate any order via any freight forwarding company. All orders to be shipped to a freight forwarding company will be voided automatically and accounts credited if required. Vanns.com is not liable for any problems associated with additional shipping to destinations outside of the shipping address on the original order.."

So I guess cannot consider buying online?

For the Mirage speakers I am considering buying, they indicate "

Vanns.com will only allow shipping within the United States. We can not accommodate any order via any freight forwarding company. All orders to be shipped to a freight forwarding company will be voided automatically and accounts credited if required. Vanns.com is not liable for any problems associated with additional shipping to destinations outside of the shipping address on the original order.."

So I guess cannot consider buying online?

Sounds serious.. Seem like the manufacturer is clamping down on parallel import. The dealers must have complained :bleah: :bleah:

Yesterday went to VIVO for dinner. Could not help it but notice 40% sale at Franc Franc... :good: :good:

The rest I will let the photo do the talking....

img4188f.jpg

img4191kb.jpg

Yesterday went to VIVO for dinner. Could not help it but notice 40% sale at Franc Franc... :good: :good:

The rest I will let the photo do the talking....

img4188f.jpg

img4191kb.jpg

i was at vivocity's franc franc too! Haha...I got the anti slip tray previously when I bought my study room sofa. I bought more kitchen accessories from franc franc yesterday Edited by ongcs