Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Went Franc Franc today again with my Missus. Saw a bookshelf that we like n not too expensive.

Last piece and display set. No choice got to take it. But quality is good!

Heavy n stable. Painting is good. Wood panel looks good and screws used are alan key screws. :good: :good:

img4196h.jpg

We also got 3 more cushion and more covers!

img4194uj.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Went Franc Franc today again with my Missus. Saw a bookshelf that we like n not too expensive.

Last piece and display set. No choice got to take it. But quality is good!

Heavy n stable. Painting is good. Wood panel looks good and screws used are alan key screws. :good: :good:

img4196h.jpg

We also got 3 more cushion and more covers!

img4194uj.jpg

I bought the bookshelf cum study desk, bought the same colour almost 1 mth back. Nice cushions you had bought, how much per pcs? Did you paid better price for your shelf due to display?

Kim76,

I saw some wooden block at Commune Millenia Walk last week too... ~150 or 160 per pc.

Really? Wow.. that's a good price... Thanks thanks!!! :good: :good:

I bought the bookshelf cum study desk, bought the same colour almost 1 mth back. Nice cushions you had bought, how much per pcs? Did you paid better price for your shelf due to display?

I saw the desk. But the display set is already sold. The price the same, no discount :bleah:

Cushion is $20. I think there's no discount.

But the covers are at $18. Quality is good. Plus my wife like. SO... :notti: :notti:

I saw the desk. But the display set is already sold. The price the same, no discount :bleah:

Cushion is $20. I think there's no discount.

But the covers are at $18. Quality is good. Plus my wife like. SO... :notti: :notti:

Got discount, they are having 10% customer survey discount promo. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: It is always ongoing, will change on monthly basis.

Oooo i also getting the 1st bike stand!!

i'm also thinking of getting a bike stand to house my bikes, where did you put your stand? can't seem to find the space in our tiny layout!

Can i ask when you buy a sofa set the delivery man will dispose your old sofa set for you like for washing machine and refrigerator?

I'm not very sure as mine is a new flat. Maybe u got to ask those buying resale. :dunno:

I'm not very sure as mine is a new flat. Maybe u got to ask those buying resale. :dunno:

can request and just get them to write on the invoice during ur purchase to include the removal of existing items. some of them does collect a fee.

can request and just get them to write on the invoice during ur purchase to include the removal of existing items. some of them does collect a fee.

Can ask ur estate cleaner to clear for u, pay them a nominal fee if i remembered correctly.

haiz... i guess have to look for those that will

u should call town council to arrange for free bulk items removal service. If I remember correctly it's up to 3 free items a month.

xie xie for the advice!

Btw i love the sofas in Franc Franc but it's a bit too low but still love it!

I think the trend now is low sofa. And fabric..... :yamseng: :yamseng: