Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Received the bicycle rack this morning! So fast considering I ordered last week. :good:

Anyway, the packaging can be improved. Some tears on the box.

img4197w.jpg

The parts of the stand. Plus an instruction sheet in English and 2 screws for securing to the wall.

Quality of the stand is good. :good: Some scratches can be seen but not an issue for me.

img4199be.jpg

A close up of the arm in case anyone interested on how the bike is mounted. The hook can be turned 360 degrees and tightened with a screw driver.

The hook is sleeved with a rubber and the hook is strong yet can be bent with some force if need be. :good:

One thing that makes me buy this is because I will be hanging my foldable bike and the arm can be position in any height.

I saw other stands that the hanging arm can only be adjusted to certain degrees.

img4207fe.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The assembly of the stand is too easy. No tools is required. Everything is just slot in :good: :good:

A photo of the stand. The stand has to be placed in front of a wall as the stand without bikes will topple backwards.

But after you put even 1 bike. The stand is stable. :good:

img4205j.jpg

I had to trial n error on the arms a few times to find the perfect position. So in the end I don't need to shift the arms.. haa.. :bleah:

img4201k.jpg

The assembly of the stand is too easy. No tools is required. Everything is just slot in :good: :good:

A photo of the stand. The stand has to be placed in front of a wall as the stand without bikes will topple backwards.

But after you put even 1 bike. The stand is stable. :good:

img4205j.jpg

I had to trial n error on the arms a few times to find the perfect position. So in the end I don't need to shift the arms.. haa.. :bleah:

img4201k.jpg

just a side qns, where did u get ur bike and wats the damage?

Hahaha,, okay, thanks for the information.

Next time when I see tis bike ard ave5, i know its u.

OMG... where did u stay? CCK too? :o :o

Speaker Stand ah..... I got Atacama DUO 6 gloss white stand for my Maxi to be put in living room. This series is the smallest for Atacama. That will fit the Mini nicely.... U got any brand in mind?

But I'm not sure if it will topple or not....

http://store.atacama-audio.co.uk/products/productdetail/DUO+6+speaker+stands+%28Pair%29/part_number=DUO%206/758.2.4.3.32919.100833.0.0.0?pp=12&

duo6.jpg

Bro kim76, do you have any problem with the cable management through the hole on your stand with your speaker cable with banana plug (if you have)? I'm looking at Nexus 6i model...thanks in advance

Bro kim76, do you have any problem with the cable management through the hole on your stand with your speaker cable with banana plug (if you have)? I'm looking at Nexus 6i model...thanks in advance

Hi, I did not use the hole on the stand for my banana plug. But I think it should not be a prob unless your plug is this big big type.

The hole is around 15mm in diameter

Edited by kim76

Hi, I did not use the hole on the stand for my banana plug. But I think it should not be a prob unless your plug is this big big type.

The hole is around 15mm in diameter

Thanks for the valuable information especially on the hole diameter (not stated in their official page)... :thumbs up:

My Dining room... :yamseng:

dininge.jpg

May I know how much does it cost to build this wall partition in yr living room?

Looks very elegant sia :D