Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
surfcast

Professional Engineer Required For Wall Hacking

Recommended Posts

On 9/30/2017 at 10:15 AM, MiaMi said:

Found a PE to endorse on my wall hacking plan. Professional, efficient and cheap! 

Hi 

If you can share the PE contact also thru PM.

 

thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2018 at 8:30 PM, mrbee said:

Hi 

If you can share the PE contact also thru PM.

 

thanks

Hi bro, just sent you my friend contact, feel free to contact him

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I would like to hack a wall but I heard there is this minimum 1m safety barrier where you cannot hack anything lower than that?

Would like to verify if that is true?

Also I would like to have PE contact if any? Kindly PM me.

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 8:12 PM, dimsumbuffet said:

Hi,

I would like to hack a wall but I heard there is this minimum 1m safety barrier where you cannot hack anything lower than that?

Would like to verify if that is true?

Also I would like to have PE contact if any? Kindly PM me.

 Thanks

I don't recall there is such requirement. I hacked my HDB wall without minimum 1m barrier and it was approved by HDB. Anyway I PM you the contact of my PE.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 3:21 PM, warriorer said:

I don't recall there is such requirement. I hacked my HDB wall without minimum 1m barrier and it was approved by HDB. Anyway I PM you the contact of my PE.

Hi, able to send me your PE’s contact also? Quite urgent thanks in advance!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×