Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

For the small toilets that we have, I don't think it can accommodate a swing glass door.

It's not illegal to box up the pipes. The pro is toilet look nicer without the pipes. The con is if downstair neighbour complain leakage, or pipes leaking, you have to tear down the box up features. That's why many people chose not to box up the pipes, but painted in other colors to match the wall tiles.

I think this bathroom has a similar layout. Wonder if this is feasible. Hehe look at the sliding shower screen.

55459_image.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

check out the just started ikea sale....

many nice furnishing items on sale, sofa, cabinets, lights....

good discounts some more....

Yah, I saw that too. But i will only move in after my reno - around June. Wonder whether i can buy first and ask them deliver 3 months later? Hahaha :D

You can try. My friend's condo toilet has this concept, but they complained very difficult to turn around inside the glass container. The picture don't have the centre ugly big pipes. My toilet has centre two pipes - 1 air pipe, 1 water pipe

I saw Hoe Kee genting lane has this readily made glass container, but the container is very big, don't think can fit in small toilets

I saw Hoe Kee genting lane has this readily made glass container, but the container is very big, don't think can fit in small toilets

i saw this in a couple of places. size about 900mm by 900mm (squarish type), and cost $600 i believe. not a bad idea as it keeps your shower area exterior dry.

I had this quarter circle at the old place condo i stayed. Really not easy to move around when inside.

f_country3.jpg

Pictures from Cote Kitchens

Yah...PD door also doesn't cost that much. I was actually looking for PD door. But he said not good. :rolleyes:

I simply love the country style kitchen .... Will be in my future project.

I m using PD door.... No problem with it. The thing I like abt it is that there is no thread on the floor :)

You can try. My friend's condo toilet has this concept, but they complained very difficult to turn around inside the glass container. The picture don't have the centre ugly big pipes. My toilet has centre two pipes - 1 air pipe, 1 water pipe

Same here. One in the middle, two coming from the ceiling. Haha

i saw this in a couple of places. size about 900mm by 900mm (squarish type), and cost $600 i believe. not a bad idea as it keeps your shower area exterior dry.

900x900! Oh no, already half of the toilet size.. really doubt if it can be fit into my bathroom. But I really like the idea of dry and wet area.

I had this quarter circle at the old place condo i stayed. Really not easy to move around when inside.

Seems like I may not be able to separate the bathroom into dry and wet area. But i visited your blog and saw that you separated the shower area with a partial shower screen to avoid the toilet from getting wet. That's not a bad idea too!

I simply love the country style kitchen .... Will be in my future project.

I m using PD door.... No problem with it. The thing I like abt it is that there is no thread on the floor :)

Yeah, that's my dream kitchen cabinet too. But seems like need to use expensive Nyatoh wood. Hence the idea was dropped.

Seems like I may not be able to separate the bathroom into dry and wet area. But i visited your blog and saw that you separated the shower area with a partial shower screen to avoid the toilet from getting wet. That's not a bad idea too!

just use partial shower screen if all you want is just to separate the wet and dry area. its already good enough, no need a whole cubicle like the pic you shown. :good:

given the small footprint of your toilet, you may have to consider using a kerb and shower curtain solution. this does not require any partial wall, and hence don't make your toilet look any smaller, and curtains are only pulled when you are in the "wet" session, and they are so easily changeable. ebay/taobao has so many nice designs!

Notice all your reno item sipeh tok kong.... Blum liao liao, top range water filter.... Must be a 6-figure reno.... hehehe....

You wont believe me f i tell you is a cheap reno. I like Blum but might be going for Hettich (Made in Germany) too. All carpentry works will be build to imported European size and standard.

You wont believe me f i tell you is a cheap reno. I like Blum but might be going for Hettich (Made in Germany) too. All carpentry works will be build to imported European size and standard.

nice....quality does not mean you need to burn a hole in your pocket.