Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Go ikea buy shower curtain and pole.

must add a kerb so as to maintain a wet-dry area. the curtain lower edge will need to be inside the wet area.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

must add a kerb so as to maintain a wet-dry area. the curtain lower edge will need to be inside the wet area.

By the way, if want to do kerb in toilets, is it additional cost? Anyone knows?

Go ikea buy shower curtain and pole.

That was what i wanted. Hubby dislikes the idea of shower curtain as he thinks that the curtain will be moldy after awhile. He said that after shower, he needs to 'shower' the curtain too! LOL..

Have you used that before?

You wont believe me f i tell you is a cheap reno. I like Blum but might be going for Hettich (Made in Germany) too. All carpentry works will be build to imported European size and standard.

Can show me the picture of your kitchen?

By the way, if want to do kerb in toilets, is it additional cost? Anyone knows?

yes. another 100-200. very small job. a nice contractor will "donate" this to you.

That was what i wanted. Hubby dislikes the idea of shower curtain as he thinks that the curtain will be moldy after awhile. He said that after shower, he needs to 'shower' the curtain too! LOL..

Can show me the picture of your kitchen?

curtains are cheap....."refresh' your toilet look every few months.

i used to buy ikea shower rod with curtains but like what your hubby said, it does become moldy after a while. then just go buy new curtains loh....

i still don't like it lah so in the end i just make the half shower screen.....

I thought lowering down the shower area flooring, and raise the height up for the wc area cost $100. This small kerb cost $100 each?! My heart pain if I pay $200 for two kerbs. I don't think my contractor will be that NICE to give me FOC kerbs.

Edited by ayazumi

Like May said, if the curtains turn mouldy, go ikea and buy a new set. I'm planning to use shower curtains for my bathrooms.

Edited by ayazumi

Like May said, if the curtains turn mouldy, go ikea and buy a new set. I'm planning to use shower curtains for my bathrooms.

spray some car wax on curtain, to improve on the water beading....

I thought lowering down the shower area flooring, and raise the height up for the wc area cost $100. This small kerb cost $100 each?! My heart pain if I pay $200 for two kerbs. I don't think my contractor will be that NICE to give me FOC kerbs.

maybe i had given you an ID quote. the 3" kerb looks so small in footprint i think they should do for you for free....just buy your tiler some kopi....lol.

maybe i had given you an ID quote. the 3" kerb looks so small in footprint i think they should do for you for free....just buy your tiler some kopi....lol.

Nope, never receive quote from you. How does it look like? Similar as yours, but shorter in height?

Maybe I should start a T-blog since my contractor reads renotalk. See if he will "FOC" the kerbs

Nope, never receive quote from you. How does it look like? Similar as yours, but shorter in height?

Maybe I should start a T-blog since my contractor reads renotalk. See if he will "FOC" the kerbs

I don't think there is such thing as FOC, they just charge you higher on other items and put this item as FOC. To me, it's just some sales tactics.

Encourage you to start a T-blog! Looking forward~ :thumbs up: