Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yah...PD door also doesn't cost that much. I was actually looking for PD door. But he said not good. :rolleyes:

Never go for PD door... lousy piece of junk.

Get the EZI door from Besglas <-- Google the name.

Really? Do you have a reno blog too? Can share? Hehehe maybe can get some ideas from you.

Nope, mine is at Bedok Reservoir.

Too shy too post, seeing so many people have unique designs, special theme, expensive stuff, mine renovation is too simple to be posted.

I got my inspiration from this blogger - http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43893&st=0

Same floor plan layout as mine.

Never go for PD door... lousy piece of junk.

Get the EZI door from Besglas <-- Google the name.

Notice all your reno item sipeh tok kong.... Blum liao liao, top range water filter.... Must be a 6-figure reno.... hehehe....

Too shy too post, seeing so many people have unique designs, special theme, expensive stuff, mine renovation is too simple to be posted.

I got my inspiration from this blogger - http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43893&st=0

Same floor plan layout as mine.

I really like the way they did the MBR toilet! I was still wondering how to fit in a shower screen. Seems like the one they did was a partial one. And they also box up all the sewage pipes! Is that legal?

Sofa!

While still looking for the-one. I would like to share some furniture that I have short-listed. Mostly from IKEA. cos no budget :bangwall:

KARLSTAD 3-seater

Plan to hack and turn it into a mid-century sofa!

karlstad-sofa__68178_PE182330_S4.jpg

DSC_0048.JPG

Image from http://www.ourmidcentury.com

I'm looking for a upholsterer who can sew the buttons for me.

And to change the boring legs to tapered legs!

Problem is.. where to look for tapered legs?

LEIRVIK bed frame for our bedroom.

LEIRVIK_Bed1.jpg

Edited by ValerieLow

I really like the way they did the MBR toilet! I was still wondering how to fit in a shower screen. Seems like the one they did was a partial one. And they also box up all the sewage pipes! Is that legal?

For the small toilets that we have, I don't think it can accommodate a swing glass door.

It's not illegal to box up the pipes. The pro is toilet look nicer without the pipes. The con is if downstair neighbour complain leakage, or pipes leaking, you have to tear down the box up features. That's why many people chose not to box up the pipes, but painted in other colors to match the wall tiles.

Sofa!

While still looking for the-one. I would like to share some furniture that I have short-listed. Mostly from IKEA. cos no budget :bangwall:

KARLSTAD 3-seater

Plan to hack and turn it into a mid-century sofa!

karlstad-sofa__68178_PE182330_S4.jpg

DSC_0048.JPG

Image from http://www.ourmidcentury.com

I'm looking for a upholsterer who can sew the buttons for me.

And to change the boring legs to tapered legs!

Problem is.. where to look for tapered legs?

LEIRVIK bed frame for our bedroom.

LEIRVIK_Bed1.jpg

check out the just started ikea sale....

many nice furnishing items on sale, sofa, cabinets, lights....

good discounts some more....

For the small toilets that we have, I don't think it can accommodate a swing glass door.

It's not illegal to box up the pipes. The pro is toilet look nicer without the pipes. The con is if downstair neighbour complain leakage, or pipes leaking, you have to tear down the box up features. That's why many people chose not to box up the pipes, but painted in other colors to match the wall tiles.

heehee. with a little creativity, i've 2 swing doors in my MBR toilet.

heehee. with a little creativity, i've 2 swing doors in my MBR toilet.

Your toilet dimension is bigger. If I install swing door, the door will hit the toilet bowl. My shower area has to relocate to face the front/beside the toilet door, because toilet bowl location cannot be changed, so I can only reconfigure the water pipings.