Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat76

Best Place For Grohe Items?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just asking, where's the best place to get GROHE items? Both kitchen as well as bathroom.. are they long lasting and worth the money spent?

Wait for Internal Affairs. They will be having a promotion of about 30% discount in early April. Look out for it.

If u don't mind the made in Thailand Grohe shower sets, it's currently on promo: rain shower + shower head + shower mixer + basin mixer --> ard $650+ if I'm mot wrong.

GR Link & Heritage are both selling them.

Thanks guys.

We went down to Interior Afairs and Heritage today to take a look. Quite impressed by the layout and setup of IA, and found Heritage to be quite friendly and approachable. The Grohe items look good, will either wait and see what promo will be given at IA during their sale.

Any difference btw made in Thailand and the Germany sets? I only saw the price diff which was almost double for the Germany sets. However, both comes with 5 years warranty right? Was thinking of getting the cheaper promo set from Heritage which was around $400+ for the common bathroom and see what nicer stuff are available during IA's promo for our master bedroom

Thanks guys.

We went down to Interior Afairs and Heritage today to take a look. Quite impressed by the layout and setup of IA, and found Heritage to be quite friendly and approachable. The Grohe items look good, will either wait and see what promo will be given at IA during their sale.

Any difference btw made in Thailand and the Germany sets? I only saw the price diff which was almost double for the Germany sets. However, both comes with 5 years warranty right? Was thinking of getting the cheaper promo set from Heritage which was around $400+ for the common bathroom and see what nicer stuff are available during IA's promo for our master bedroom

Bought mine grohe thailands set rainshower from heritage ,

The sales there Sharrine told us that is 5yrs warranty for any of grohe items even thailands made one.

But I suppose other shop dun give discount for the grohe ,

If u want to buy then u look for Sharrine she will give u good price.

:good:

Just asking, where's the best place to get GROHE items? Both kitchen as well as bathroom.. are they long lasting and worth the money spent?

If you like Made in Germany and you are not in a hurry (can wait up to 2 mths), I recommend you to buy from internet. The price can be as low or even lower than the made in thailand one.

I bought mine bathroom tap, shower mixer set, kitchen tap all from iceprice. U can check out my blog.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47187&view=findpost&p=720414

img9044o.jpg

http://www.iceprice.com/

or

http://www.insani24.de (some says insani is cheaper than iceprice but I did not buy from them so I can't comment)

For iceprice, the price that u see from the site is with VAT. Register with them, set the delivery address in Singapore and U will get a even lower price with VAT reduce!!

:yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

Hi, care to share how much you pay for the Pura Vida mixer tap? i shotlisted this range for my toilets but has to give up due to its pricing here.

Hi, care to share how much you pay for the Pura Vida mixer tap? i shotlisted this range for my toilets but has to give up due to its pricing here.

Hi, I paid 200 euro for the tap. How much does it cost locally?

For everyone who are interested. I also attached the whole invoice below.

iceprice.jpg

Thanks. So we can buy direct through its website? That's great news!!

Yes. Just sign up and happy shopping! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, I paid 200 euro for the tap. How much does it cost locally?

For everyone who are interested. I also attached the whole invoice below.

iceprice.jpg

UPDATE! iceprice has increased their shipping charges and it will cost at least 200 euro to ship to Singapore.

SO it make no sense to buy from iceprice anymore.

versandkosten.jpg

UPDATE! iceprice has increased their shipping charges and it will cost at least 200 euro to ship to Singapore.

SO it make no sense to buy from iceprice anymore.

versandkosten.jpg

try insani24.de.. their shipping charges still the same.. 95 euro for up to 10kg.