Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Alexz

Fengshui Advise Needed On My Floorplan

Can anyone advise base on the floorplan in fengshui point of view. Compass reading took from the front door facing out. Thanks Thanks

IMG_0645-1.png

floorplan.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Can anyone advise base on the floorplan in fengshui point of view. Compass reading took from the front door facing out. Thanks Thanks

What method you use, how come take from front door. I take from window facing leh.

Opps, So i take the wrong direction??

Some take from windows, some from door, some from corridor, some from centre of house and some take downstairs. The confusion will go on :)

Some take from windows, some from door, some from corridor, some from centre of house and some take downstairs. The confusion will go on :)

So do you know which is the correct way?

屋向应以明堂为准. So says one of HK fengshui authors.

But with all the irregular shapes that our flats have,

it's kind of difficult to pinpoint, don't you think?

屋向应以明堂为准. So says one of HK fengshui authors.

But with all the irregular shapes that our flats have,

it's kind of difficult to pinpoint, don't you think?

If difficult to pinpoint, then how the owner know their facing direction?

Why the hdb flats must end up irregular shapes, why can't they design squarish? Is there a reason behind or its a gov rule? I read books say cannot have missing corners but gov give you missing corner how?

Disclamier: My input for reference only, for other to disuss/endose, not responsible for my comment.

It seems your house facing direction is the windows part of the house. The entire house has windows panels concentrated on 1 side - bedroom and hall windows. That is the facing direction, that is the opening qi comes in.

It is best if downstairs this windows overlook has a playground, a green field or park. Best no block.

'Fm your main door comes in, exit directly via the hall windows'... someone may advice you to build a partition near the front door. Try not to build full/half height shoe cabinet in this divider.

Edited by libbit6789

'Fm your main door comes in, exit directly via the hall windows'... someone may advice you to build a partition near the front door. Try not to build full/half height shoe cabinet in this divider.

Hi hi, I'm just curious why can't we hv a half height shoe cabinet as a divider between our main door & hall window?

Hi hi, I'm just curious why can't we hv a half height shoe cabinet as a divider between our main door & hall window?

"Stinky thing" cannot lah. Wind blows in, whole house smells like "salted fish" mkt. :rolleyes:

IMG_0645-1.png

floorplan.jpg

I think it is better to ask FSM on this...it cost less than S$200 with complete analysis on the auspicious direction and your bazi whether it suits the place u bought..

I think it is better to ask FSM on this...it cost less than S$200 with complete analysis on the auspicious direction and your bazi whether it suits the place u bought..

I charge half of the proposed, agreed?

Bazi analysis is priceles....., don't understand what I mean? Ask those who experienced it.

"Stinky thing" cannot lah. Wind blows in, whole house smells like "salted fish" mkt. :rolleyes:

Thx bepgof.. Got it !!!! 

I charge half of the proposed, agreed?

Bazi analysis is priceles....., don't understand what I mean? Ask those who experienced it.

Alexz may want your advise on this..