Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

No problem, sure can hack off. I have seen a EM really hack all the walls it can hack during my EM search. I even video the place but cannot show, privacy issue.

What the owner did was as follows:

1) Hack down the utility room, joining the kitchen and utility and dinning room together, making it a very big open space.

2) prior to 1), kitchen is open concept with a island. Wash room also hack to make space bigger in kitchen

3) Common and master toilet in level 2 combine together, making a passage walk way, joining the master bed room and the other bed room. WIW is built along the walk way(toilets).

4) the bed room nearest to the void staircase has it wall hack, making way for 2nd living room on level 2.

That's what i call a full revamp........only one bed room left for the owner, a single.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: Single? Wah...............

But yay.. can hack off.. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yap.......very nice but not practical for family, only good for single or couple.

Total reno cost about 80k according to owner.

true, not practical for family with kids.

for ppl like us,....will need to hv extra rooms for the kids.......how can afford do such revamp???

maybe next time when kids all grow up,......they moved out, then i will buy a small 3room flat and revamp the whole place.....hahahahhaa :D

think and dream nia.....keke ;)

hi hi

mine is mirror image of hello's hse,....so, i presume mine and yours is the same.

the stairs is on the left side, the utility is on the right side,....right?

i will be extending my main dorr to the recess area.....and might remove off the current window from the recess and make a small opening there.....will discuss with hb and decide on this later.

seller already bought the recess area? I only extended my gate to the recess area after we bought the recess area. HDB took nearly 3 months to approved the transaction and by the time they approved, I've already finished doing up the recess area. Paid abt 1k for everything. The inspection fee & survey fee were the most costly as the 2 miserable sqm cost abt $300+ nia. Still wonder why they need us to pay the inspection and survey fee when there's nothing to inspect/survey. Here's a pic of my done up recess area.

56579190708_0_ALB.jpg

anyway, I changed the flooring before CNY this year as the pebbles giving us lots of problems since moving in so during spring cleaning this year, we DIY-ed (hacked away the pebbles but kept the 2-by-1 tiles and got dad to cement the flooring). Would try to take a pic of the new flooring one of these days.

ok... i think plastering is almost 3k... painting 2k...

the only thing that is not too comfortable is to pay $1000 for erecting the scaffolding for those high places, as ID says can't reach by ladder.

thus add up to about $6k+... will be meeting the ID tmr to go thru' the quotes... maybe ask him to put plastering and painting as optional, while still source for contractors specialize in doing that.

Edited by nath.adrie

juz realise 1 of my colleague in another dept staying in the same block as me...she bought 10+ years ago at 340k onli..:( but 2nd floor.

she told me the corner recess area ard 9sqm oso cost 2-3k only..seems like size does not matter..the other fees is still the same.

seller already bought the recess area? I only extended my gate to the recess area after we bought the recess area. HDB took nearly 3 months to approved the transaction and by the time they approved, I've already finished doing up the recess area. Paid abt 1k for everything. The inspection fee & survey fee were the most costly as the 2 miserable sqm cost abt $300+ nia. Still wonder why they need us to pay the inspection and survey fee when there's nothing to inspect/survey. Here's a pic of my done up recess area.

56579190708_0_ALB.jpg

anyway, I changed the flooring before CNY this year as the pebbles giving us lots of problems since moving in so during spring cleaning this year, we DIY-ed (hacked away the pebbles but kept the 2-by-1 tiles and got dad to cement the flooring). Would try to take a pic of the new flooring one of these days.

ya, the recess oledi bog by previous owner, but they only lay the granite flooring all the way from the recess, but did not extend the gate or door leh.

actually, my hb says, just extend the gate to the recess and remain the main door at it's current position.

guess it will be the same as yours..... ;)

ya, the recess oledi bog by previous owner, but they only lay the granite flooring all the way from the recess, but did not extend the gate or door leh.

actually, my hb says, just extend the gate to the recess and remain the main door at it's current position.

guess it will be the same as yours..... ;)

so what's your total floor area? Mine is 150 sqm (148 + 2)

ok... i think plastering is almost 3k... painting 2k...

the only thing that is not too comfortable is to pay $1000 for erecting the scaffolding for those high places, as ID says can't reach by ladder.

thus add up to about $6k+... will be meeting the ID tmr to go thru' the quotes... maybe ask him to put plastering and painting as optional, while still source for contractors specialize in doing that.

First time i heard 1k charge on erecting what...paint high places????? If my contractor charge me this, i say bye bye to him.

56579190708_0_ALB.jpg

I like your dog, so cute but yet mascular :dribble: . Your dog smoke cigar? I have a T-shirt with a bull dog smoking cigar. :sport-smiley-004:

Jessie,

Did you take any grant from HDB to purchase this EM?

If not, the mature time for selling is 2.5 yrs.

hi hi chesfel,

thks thks.

me no take grant.....so means i can sell in 2.5yrs time ;)

will see how's the market by then.....keke ;)

so what's your total floor area? Mine is 150 sqm (148 + 2)

mine is 147+2

Have you started renovating your house?

hi chrono,

i will be meeting johnson at 6.15pm today,....and he will take the final measurement.

guess he will start soon, within this week.

all i need to do next is to select my kitchen floor & wall tiles,.....keke ;)

will be having the meeting and discussion with him tonite then will be able to update in my signature liao.

will give him the timeline as to hand-over the hse by 13th Sep.

guess it's not too rush / tight for him.......judging on the time given.

hi chrono,

i will be meeting johnson at 6.15pm today,....and he will take the final measurement.

guess he will start soon, within this week.

all i need to do next is to select my kitchen floor & wall tiles,.....keke ;)

will be having the meeting and discussion with him tonite then will be able to update in my signature liao.

will give him the timeline as to hand-over the hse by 13th Sep.

guess it's not too rush / tight for him.......judging on the time given.

My will start later than u but will finish before u.

My will start later than u but will finish before u.

ya lor ya lor.....keke ;)

anyway, i will likely go and choose my kitchen floor & wall tiles on this wkends lor

I like your dog, so cute but yet mascular :dribble: . Your dog smoke cigar? I have a T-shirt with a bull dog smoking cigar. :sport-smiley-004:

hahaha, now my 'dog' stationed permanently in the balcony.

mine is 147+2

your seller bought it? but i thought resale transaction showed only 147sqm? gotta double check as recently it happened to my friend. Was told that seller already bought the big recess outside her unit and she wanted to reno it but luckily she checked and reconfirmed during 1st and 2nd appointment. The purchase did not include the recess area. She decided to KIV the purchase (of the recess area) after HDB rejected her request to some differences in reno ideas.

Edited by hello88