Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

tatlee, your reno is very nicely done. May i know how much did you spend on reno? i like the glossy white laminates for the kitchen. I am thinking of doing white laminates but concern about cleaning. Do you have any problem with cleaning the white lamiate?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
tatlee, your reno is very nicely done. May i know how much did you spend on reno? i like the glossy white laminates for the kitchen. I am thinking of doing white laminates but concern about cleaning. Do you have any problem with cleaning the white lamiate?

Cheaper than Mkt rates. Done by family friend. Not indicative.

For white laminates, so far OK for cleaning.

More photos.

2675508890103362882S500x500Q85.jpg

2154843920103362882S500x500Q85.jpg

2487398190103362882S500x500Q85.jpg

Edited by tatlee

tydy,

are u looking at 800 series? they are mostly over 500k.. the rest should not be more than 500k..

Tatlee,

Ur room is converted to an entertainment room? then what did u do to ur living? how much did u spend on ur reno hehee :furious:

mimisan, im looking at 600 and 700 series, which is nearer to my mum place.

800 series very near to central, tats why it exceed 500K.

but hor, 600 and 700 series also exceed 500k so wonder how much did you guys paid for?

Cheaper than Mkt rates. Done by family friend. Not indicative.

For white laminates, so far OK for cleaning.

More photos.

2675508890103362882S500x500Q85.jpg

2154843920103362882S500x500Q85.jpg

2487398190103362882S500x500Q85.jpg

Tatlee,

wow! ur place is so nicely done up......

Hi, I did my EM A-la-carte overhaul and reno cost abt 75K exclude windows. But i did roller shutter and hack the whole hse. I would say 55k is really quite worth the price.

sorry' can i know how much you did for your roller shutter?

Hi, I did my EM A-la-carte overhaul and reno cost abt 75K exclude windows. But i did roller shutter and hack the whole hse. I would say 55k is really quite worth the price.

sorry, can i know how much you did for your roller shutter? thks

wow Yuntlh

can share pictures of ur house?

thanks!

!!

hmmm... things still unpack... and messy.. will take photos and upload sooon...

sorry' can i know how much you did for your roller shutter?

sorry, can i know how much you did for your roller shutter? thks

Pay at $2.8K for the roller shutter. If you need contact : I can PM you

hmmm... things still unpack... and messy.. will take photos and upload sooon...

Pay at $2.8K for the roller shutter. If you need contact : I can PM you

thk u, it works with mechanism? you do it at the full height balcony and any pic to show?

i've got a quote from Perfect Decoration & Design Contractor for $1800 + $126 GST (Total : $1926). it works on motor with 5 yr warranty....its a roller sunscreen. don't know is it the same as yours as i'm still considering on it.

Edited by armstrong

Hi everyone.. i'm new here. I just bought an EM at Woodlands Ring. its a ground floor unit. Just paid deposit to secure the unit. now waiting for HDB first appointment. Any idea how long i have to wait? need to do quite alot for this unit (lucky thing low COV; ard 15k)..

1. paint whole house( some more its rockstone, but dont wanna waste $ to plaster, so just new paint)

2. 3 toilets

3. kitchen cabinet

4. overlay ceramic flooring with parquat/laminate for upper floor and staircase

5. feature wall and false ceiling **** room

6. awning/roof at service balcony

7. need to get lightings for whole house

8. air-con for 3 rooms on upper level

9. remove sliding door for balcony and make a recess area/raised platform (living rm area)

would welcome any advice, tips or suggestions from anyone here. thanks in advance

thk u, it works with mechanism? you do it at the full height balcony and any pic to show?

i've got a quote from Perfect Decoration & Design Contractor for $1800 + $126 GST (Total : $1926). it works on motor with 5 yr warranty....its a roller sunscreen. don't know is it the same as yours as i'm still considering on it.

sunscreen is a different material from the one i do. Mine was aluminium, so it more durable and security wise :GOOD :bangwall:

Yes it full ht abt 4m ht. I do get a quote from sunscreen and it abt $1.8-2K with 1yr warranty on machanism.

Well, if budget is your priorty, then :jawdrop: the pro & con.

me quite happy with mine... :jawdrop:

Hi sofian,

If you need ID you can try <Edited by zirhk3355: Advertising>

ID contact name <Edited by zirhk3355: Advertising>

HP <Edited by zirhk3355: Advertising>

Rgs

boy.

Hi everyone.. i'm new here. I just bought an EM at Woodlands Ring. its a ground floor unit. Just paid deposit to secure the unit. now waiting for HDB first appointment. Any idea how long i have to wait? need to do quite alot for this unit (lucky thing low COV; ard 15k)..

1. paint whole house( some more its rockstone, but dont wanna waste $ to plaster, so just new paint)

2. 3 toilets

3. kitchen cabinet

9. remove sliding door for balcony and make a recess area/raised platform (living rm area)

would welcome any advice, tips or suggestions from anyone here. thanks in advance

Edited by zirhk3355

hi tydy,

i bog my Em at 355k.,.....blk is 600+

ya, if you are looking at 800 series, the asking is ard 500k......which i find it too ex lor.

i am lucky that mine is ZERO COV.....cos it's a divorce case and the owner is in urgent to sell the hse lor.

i'm actuali a new owner of a resale EM @ CCK. have decided on WEIKEN.COM interior design... wondering if u guys have got any comments on this co.??

2. 3 toilets

3. kitchen cabinet

Finally, yesterday someone had 2nd viewing on my current flat and decided to buy it. 6th floor 5rm unit at Senja Rd.. Valuation of my house is 375k, wif COV 14k. total is 389k. now can concentrate on choosing the best id/contractor.

yesterday went the the HOMES exhibition at S'pore Expo.. too many ids, dont know which one to ask. wife also looking ard for bedroom set. Saw one which she like.. but just bedframe, mattress and side table cost abt 3k. told her to hold on first.. we can still scout ard the warehouses at sg kadut area. no hurry.. priority now is to get the best id/contractor wif the best quotation.

in the mean time, will be waitinfg for the 1st appointment..

stay tune..