Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hi mimisan

thanks...ya, i was quite lucky to come across this unit and it's still quite well maintained....so, we offer and place deposit on the 1st viewing lor.

next week,...14th May,...will be my competion date,...will be collecting the keys liao.

hi Sofian94,

congrats!!!!

wow,......good price!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi tydy,

i bog my Em at 355k.,.....blk is 600+

ya, if you are looking at 800 series, the asking is ard 500k......which i find it too ex lor.

i am lucky that mine is ZERO COV.....cos it's a divorce case and the owner is in urgent to sell the hse lor.

hi Jessie, u are so lucky. how u find such a good lobang? Through property agent or newspaper?

is it a recent transaction?

hi Tydy,

infact, i must agree tat i am quite lucky on this.

the seller's agent is actually my personal frd,...and he knows i was looking for EM in Sk area,...thus he did not market this unit to me,....and this unit was actually SOLD. But ended up that buyer unable to proceed with the purchase cos his Bank Loan was not approved,...and thus my frd has to re-market that unit again.

it's jst upon chance that we talked over the phone and i mentioned i dun mind HG if there's any good buy......and thus, he casually asked me go to view and told me that the valuation report is expiring in few days time......so, i went to view alone (cos hb was overseas then).

saw the unit and like it very much....big area and good location cos just next to swimming and sports complex!

thus i went for 2nd view with my hb when he comes back the next day.....saw and immediately we place deposit lor.

that owener also urgent to sell,....so, close at value lor.

we also in rush decision cos our HLE also expiring in few days time.......thus, timing is just swee swee lor.

jessie, which area is yr em??

hougang?

hi hi kiira,

my EM is at HG Ave 8,...just next to the sports & swimming complex.

we like it there cos can bring my boys down for a swim mah.

i was joking with my frds tat it's infact a HDB with condo facilities,....keke :D

hi Tydy,

infact, i must agree tat i am quite lucky on this.

the seller's agent is actually my personal frd,...and he knows i was looking for EM in Sk area,...thus he did not market this unit to me,....and this unit was actually SOLD. But ended up that buyer unable to proceed with the purchase cos his Bank Loan was not approved,...and thus my frd has to re-market that unit again.

it's jst upon chance that we talked over the phone and i mentioned i dun mind HG if there's any good buy......and thus, he casually asked me go to view and told me that the valuation report is expiring in few days time......so, i went to view alone (cos hb was overseas then).

saw the unit and like it very much....big area and good location cos just next to swimming and sports complex!

thus i went for 2nd view with my hb when he comes back the next day.....saw and immediately we place deposit lor.

that owener also urgent to sell,....so, close at value lor.

we also in rush decision cos our HLE also expiring in few days time.......thus, timing is just swee swee lor.

wah... so envious of ur lucky buy :good: ... hehe... i think ur flat is just opp my mum house. My mum hse is 700series.

wah... so envious of ur lucky buy :good: ... hehe... i think ur flat is just opp my mum house. My mum hse is 700series.

not too sure abt that,.....but mine is 600+

the swimming & sports complex is just across the road.

Edited by Jessie

I wanted to do almost the same things as yours but received a quote of >30k from ID! Found it expensive for such few things!

I'm at Jurong west, LakeSide MRT! Behind LakeShore Condo!

Hi chronograph,

i'm at Jurong West too! mine is blk 471. which blk r u huh?

Hi chronograph,

i'm at Jurong West too! mine is blk 471. which blk r u huh?

Hi Armstrong, me at 471 too! Have you moved in? Or just like me waiting to complete the transaction!

Hi Armstrong, me at 471 too! Have you moved in? Or just like me waiting to complete the transaction!

WOW, we are in the same block leh! tell you hor, my reno started somewhere in mid Mar and will only be completing somewhere late May. so slow hor. hopefully can move in on early June. sigh.

Edited by armstrong

WOW, we are in the same block leh! tell you hor, my reno started somewhere in mid Mar and will only be completing somewhere late May. so slow hor. hopefully can move in on earyly June. sigh.

hi hi armstrong.....how much you spent on your reno?

hi hi armstrong.....how much you spent on your reno?

err....not very sure oso. i was being quoted for $49783 for very basic reno...i mean the place was quite run down as the flat was 23 yrs old, so need to do up everything. i din change wiring. revarnish parquet flooring & handrail. do retiling for living hall, 3 toilets, wall tiles and floor tiles for kitchen and toilets. kitchen cabinets & MRB wardrobes, hacking of wall changing 2 toilets upstair into 1. change the wash area into toilet. bought over the recess area and hack down the utility room. roofing for the recess area. i was quoted for another $3550 when i decided to change all windows and only 2 bedroom with grilles only. misc reno cost not concluded with ID. just one word - a very simple and basic reno with no featured wall, false ceiling or platform. think it may total up to $60k without furnishing

hi armstrong,

Seems like you are doing everything for your house!

I'm already quoted >30k for 3 bathrooms and kitchen overhual, so it is not suprising to see u spending 50k to re-do everything! Not to forget also building material cost is rising everyday.

I will like to visit your place if possible!

show us pictures of your reno......

sorry leh virgo2829. i dunno how to. moreover i din even snap a single photo of our reno. ya btw, you need to bypass the jurong polyclinic to your blk?

hi armstrong,

Seems like you are doing everything for your house!

I'm already quoted >30k for 3 bathrooms and kitchen overhual, so it is not suprising to see u spending 50k to re-do everything! Not to forget also building material cost is rising everyday.

I will like to visit your place if possible!

hi chronograph, my quote was dated late Dec and early Jan this year. now this ID guy claim he botang (din earn la) and i believe so as everything goes up in the market...... the place is quite messy at present. we only went over in the weekend. dunno the work progress as at today. we totally leave it to our ID. tiling work is done and workmanship is quite good. we are quite satisfied with it. btw, do you have afternoon sun at your balcony? let me guess ah, is yours at corner unit 12th floor?

Edited by armstrong