Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hi hello88,

ya,...i also find that the loo on 2nd floor is so stupid,....with the WC right inside......if it's not at that location,...then, that will be best ideal for shower.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi hello88,

ya,...i also find that the loo on 2nd floor is so stupid,....with the WC right inside......if it's not at that location,...then, that will be best ideal for shower.

if u r hacking, can relocate the WC, just need additional piping for the extension!

if u r hacking, can relocate the WC, just need additional piping for the extension!

i thought the wc there cannot relocate? but actually ok lah....one deep in corner to do "business"....then no extra fragrance at the passage way mah.... :dancingqueen:

huh?

cannot la, cos i checked with HDB previously. The **** hole gotta be there lor.

hi hello88,

so are u going to reno that loo with shower area? How did the IDs proposed for the dry and wet area?

hi hello88,

let me take some pix and show you all....cos currently oledi has got the shower done-up,..both my MBR toilet and common toilet have shower screen...and it's still very new, thus we will not remove the shower screen....we will probably just change the acrylic panel nia.

huh?

cannot la, cos i checked with HDB previously. The **** hole gotta be there lor.

so are u going to reno that loo with shower area? How did the IDs proposed for the dry and wet area?

humm..... the contractors and ids proposed to shift and they all said can, HDB will approve! If what u said is true, then i must have been bull s*** by the contractors and ids!

huh.. but all the IDs and contractors i asked all told me CANNOT! so i also **** sian...

oh.. after much struggle.. we decided to combine the 2 toilets upstairs into one. Cos i really cannot tahan small MBR toilet, i want my bathtub!!!!!

huh.. but all the IDs and contractors i asked all told me CANNOT! so i also **** sian...

oh.. after much struggle.. we decided to combine the 2 toilets upstairs into one. Cos i really cannot tahan small MBR toilet, i want my bathtub!!!!!

yeah.... i remembered the few IDs telling me the same stuff; cannot shift the wc :jawdrop:

hi hello88,

let me take some pix and show you all....cos currently oledi has got the shower done-up,..both my MBR toilet and common toilet have shower screen...and it's still very new, thus we will not remove the shower screen....we will probably just change the acrylic panel nia.

k, do let me see how the sellers organised the loo cos I'm still thinking which is the best even though already moved in for 2yr plus.

humm..... the contractors and ids proposed to shift and they all said can, HDB will approve! If what u said is true, then i must have been bull s*** by the contractors and ids!

yours also same layout?

k, do let me see how the sellers organised the loo cos I'm still thinking which is the best even though already moved in for 2yr plus.

yours also same layout?

Not too sure, but i definitely cannot tahan my bathroom WC positioning. Its facing the entrance.

hi hello88,

my WC is facing the entrance, how i wish it was right inside like yours. same like Chrono, i dislike that so i combined 2 toilets to one. i hacked down the wall partitioning the 2 toilets, concealed the existing entrance and relocated it to the other wall.

Your WC's position is good wat! at least u don't have to worry that the WC sits right on top of your stove according to FS.

Your WC's position is good wat! at least u don't have to worry that the WC sits right on top of your stove according to FS.

so how, must shift the stove away from the WC right?

Finally had the quotation from mycontractor last week... its 59k :jawdrop: ... dont know whether its too much or average for an EM. me n wife thought of ard 40-45k.. but looking back at how much work tat have to be done, i think the price is justifiable afterall.

1. paint whole house( some more its rockstone, have to plaster whole house to remove rockstone and new coat of paint, can choose 6 colors)

2. 3 toilets(major works-- overlay floor n wall tiles, change toilet basin n bowl, add bathtub at MBR toilet)

3. kitchen cabinet(hack existing one.. overlay floor n wall tiles, solid surface top)

4. overlay ceramic flooring with parquat/laminate for upper floor and staircase

5. feature wall, L-box and false ceiling **** room

6. feature wall(to cover bomb shelter aka store rm), false ceiling at dining room

7. awning/roof at service balcony

8. need to get lightings for whole house

9. air-con for 3 rooms on upper level

10. remove sliding door for balcony and make raised platform (living rm area)

11. overlay floor of staircase with laminates and change one side of the railings(box-up)

12. built-in wardrobe at MBR, shelvings under the window

hi sofian94

where is your EM located?

ya, i think for doing up the whole hse,......40k shld be ard there.

i think your 59k is abit on the high side.

maybe you wish to check out a few more to make comparisons.