Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
perthy

Kitchen Kompactop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey on the road,

i was told is per foot run.

Hi Perthy, abit expt imo

Oh, actually 80 pfr is abt same as solid top.... If it can really stand the abuse it's worth considering... Can pm me the supplier contact? :thumbs up:

@on the road, their office no is 68864283, you can visit their website for contact details.

www.kompacplus.com

I agree with you, abt the same price as solid surface, I dun mind giving the kompactop a try. My BTO home design is modern and minimalist. I dun like the idea of thick kitchen tops, also the patterns offer for solid surface are simply too common. I come across this european kitchen design which I like a lot. It is simple and clean. No handles. Sleek top. :rolleyes:

Artematica-Vitrum-kitchen-design-by-Valcucine-1.jpg

Hi Perthy, keep us updated if you're going ahead with Kompactop. It'll be a nice change to plain solid surfaces. :)

Of you like sleek, maybe can consider stainless steel? I saw in a few websites & looks good!

Just come across this when I looking for wooden like kitchen top ... my husband concern is whether it can resist hard knocks especially when we want to chop the chicken etc.

The thickness is about 6mm thick .. not sure if it is good enough. The website mentioned can follow their youtube channel for the video clips on resistance to hard knocks but I cannot find it in the youtube channel.

anyone know the current price of kompactop? a ID told me its S$130 now. from S$80 to S$130 seems like a huge increase over 2yrs or the ID want to chop me?

Hi Perthy,

My ID recommended Kompacplus top for kitchen too and I haven't decided. So how long have you been using it in your kitchen? Is it durable, scrtach resistant and also can you place hot items on the counter top?

I am asking as my family does frequent cooking.

Thank You