Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
franciz

My Em In The West

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I wanted to widen too but was told it's not possible.

Welcome to T-blog, great to hear another EM renovator to share. The toilet ceiling looks terrible, is it leaking from upstair??

I am widening my main door, current size is only 80cm, planning to widen to 110cm. still pending approval from HDB. Let you know when it is approve.

I wanted to widen too but was told it's not possible.

Yup, don't waste time..UNLESS, yr EM is the type with a porch before coming to yr main door like below

(pics borrowed fm bro csingeu)

entranceu.jpg

Edited by franciz

20120720211022.jpg

20120720211152.jpg

Ur kitchen looks very neat n sleek! Is that a long study table near the bedroom window? Nice:)

Franciz, ur 1st level room can be a proper bedroom? Mine is too small to be a bedroom.....

Franciz, ur 1st level room can be a proper bedroom? Mine is too small to be a bedroom.....

Yup Potatoes, my lvl 1 bedroom is a decent size bedroom. But hacked away to have more room to accomodate the open concept kitchen.

Hi Franciz, I've noticed that our kitchen with the dining table are quite alike. :sport-smiley-004:

What a coincidence, it was indeed quite similar :)

My re-wiring was done by Zenterra & wanted to ask 11November for quotations tmr.