Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
franciz

My Em In The West

Ur place is very nicely done

Thks Potatoes, alot of touch ups contractor cannot deliver before ghost month..very pisssed!

Nice reno :dribble:

Do post more of your reno pics to update us :yamseng:

Sure Casa, thks for reading.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

shoecabinetsettee.jpg

Do you recall how much you paid for the cushioned settee? What material is the cushioned area? And how many feet long is it?

I was proposed by my ID to do plywood settee cos' cheaper as I need to cut costs plus I have growing toddlers and they may spill liquids/inks. Sad to banish my cushion settee idea for practicality.

Yoi Franciz, since you are residing in the West, want to pop over to have a look see of my curtains and decide for yourself the workmanship? You know which curtain maker I used, right? PM me if you are interested.

Yoi Franciz, since you are residing in the West, want to pop over to have a look see of my curtains and decide for yourself the workmanship? You know which curtain maker I used, right? PM me if you are interested.

So sweet of u to extend this invitation. I would loved to but my schedules are alrdy so tight for this whole week plus working late nights. Thks again but im gona give them a miss cause they doesnt sound too keen when I invite them to my place to give me a quotation.

Do you recall how much you paid for the cushioned settee? What material is the cushioned area? And how many feet long is it?

I was proposed by my ID to do plywood settee cos' cheaper as I need to cut costs plus I have growing toddlers and they may spill liquids/inks. Sad to banish my cushion settee idea for practicality.

Mine was bundled in during the quotation stage, material is pvc wood is thick plywood (i suppose).

I cant remember hw long but fm the picture, 2 and a 1/2 window panels is aprx 5ft.

Dont worry abt kids spilling this or that, that is part n parcel of growing up. Fond memories of them growing up if u think the other way. U can tell them, "see...this is what u have done..LOL".

but im gona give them a miss cause they doesnt sound too keen when I invite them to my place to give me a quotation.

Hi, no prob. Seems like they have changed their way of working liao. When they started the business, very enthu .. bring samples (limited though) to potential clients' place. Know of them thru RT and they've got quite good reviews. Now, we have to go to new showroom to choose materials, got a rough quote (though rough, but if want to change material during measurement, like not very willing leh), then they arrange to come for exact measurement. I guess good business, that's why head swell!

Ya..hardly seen any who can still maintain their gd services after business expanded. They hv forgotten abt their humble beginnings. Anyway, im giving them a pass...plenty out there. My philosophy, im only afraid tat I hv got no money. Got money...sure got suppliers.