Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Rewind...

Ok rewind abit, few weeks before the key collection. My wife saw this in the mag and made me promise to buy it for her, then next we are at egg3 purchasing the last piece. Vintage rocking chair from London.

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Omg, Albert is that u? Hows the new place? If so, what a small world..ha. When we have time we definitely wana view your new place again...its been really tiring with this reno.

LOL... when i saw the photo of keys, there is a special feeling rushing to me. Cant wait to see your renovation progress. If you wish to see my carpentry workmanship and materials use so that you have a better understand of what to expect from your carpenter, you can come over during the weekend.

Oops... forgot to tell you you have SC/CC reminders from Town Council, maybe you can drop by Marine Parade Town Council to open your SC/CC account.

Edited by taichipanda

Hi, whatever u guys see from the above pic. They are all gone by now, we ask the contractor to hack all away...so basically everything are rebuild from basic again except the storeroom. ;)

wow! you are going for a real major reno! can't wait to see more pic :sport-smiley-004:

So the pokey88 is the wife, and pokey is bought from denimart? Hehe... Just joking. Nice house condition. The ex owner must have requested a lot of COV for the condition of the house?

I would consider the COV we paid is more realistic COV price in this area bah.

Welcome aboard! Is the floor cement screed apart from the kitchen and toilets? If so, :good: can save money on hacking. Previous owner's layout idea quite unique, being 8 yrs ago. The house looks spacious.

Hi, yes the floor is cement screed but we will have it transform later :sport-smiley-018:

LOL... when i saw the photo of keys, there is a special feeling rushing to me. Cant wait to see your renovation progress. If you wish to see my carpentry workmanship and materials use so that you have a better understand of what to expect from your carpenter, you can come over during the weekend.

Oops... forgot to tell you you have SC/CC reminders from Town Council, maybe you can drop by Marine Parade Town Council to open your SC/CC account.

Albt, what is SC/CC? Oh we will try to go over to your house over the weekend if we can make it, would be nice to see your carpenter workmanship like i thought. Are u using alot of blum system? Too costly so we may skip it. Recently got tied up with work even over the weekend and we still left with alot alot of things haven't purchase..omg

Pokey is such an adorable bear! Congrats on house purchase, may I know which area is this? The layout is unique.

Hi, is at old airport. Never really thought of the layout when purchasing this place, more into the feeling when we step into it. However i always thought the layout is pretty straight forward? Maybe u can share with us why u feel unique? thanks

Rewind..

Items we already bought:

Brandt induction hob TI607BU1

BRANDTTI607BT1-500x500.jpg

Brandt built in steam oven FV1000X

fv1000x.png

Teka built in oven HKX790, got it at a steal during Teka sale...60% off the retail price $2150

teka-hkx-790-37574.jpg

Haven't decide on chimney hood so far.

Edited by denimart

Hi, is at old airport. Never really thought of the layout when purchasing this place, more into the feeling when we step into it. However i always thought the layout is pretty straight forward? Maybe u can share with us why u feel unique? thanks

Because most of the HDB layouts are squarish and yours is more like rectangular shape and i like the fact that your kitchen has two sides with windows. This will brighten up the kitchen!

Rewind..

Items we already bought:

Brandt induction hob TI607BU1

BRANDTTI607BT1-500x500.jpg

Brandt built in steam oven FV1000X

fv1000x.png

Teka built in oven HKX790, got it at a steal during Teka sale...60% off the retail price $2150

teka-hkx-790-37574.jpg

Haven't decide on chimney hood so far.

Wow great buy.

Is the Teka sales still on? I'm looking for oven. Where is the sales?

Wow great buy.

Is the Teka sales still on? I'm looking for oven. Where is the sales?

Hi pineapple, about 2.5 weeks ago Teka having 3 days sale at UE sq. Pity now no more. I used to think Teka is some cheap brand until i reach the showroom and shocked by their retail price...apparently Teka is even pricer than Brandt or Bosch on all similar products.