Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhliang

A New Era In An Old Resale Flat (Super Budget)

7 days to collecting the keys!!

8 days to the start of Reno!!

Get your housing agent to get the owner to sign you an indemnity form so your contractor/ID can use it to apply for reno/hacking permit so when you collect keys on 7th can start reno process on 8th. If wait until collecting key, the reno process will start 3 days to 1 week later.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Get your housing agent to get the owner to sign you an indemnity form so your contractor/ID can use it to apply for reno/hacking permit so when you collect keys on 7th can start reno process on 8th. If wait until collecting key, the reno process will start 3 days to 1 week later.

Thanks. Haha, We did that. Form signed. 22nd get key, 23rd will start reno.

Edited by yhliang

Now wAiting for stocks to arrive at lighting.com.sg

Same as me.... In fact most of my light were bought from lighting.com @ Jln Besar. :)

Yup, floor planner. Fun to use. Too bad cant put in L box and Top kitchen cabinet

Intend to get this laminate for one of wardrobe door inner side to act as a mirror.

d228a43b.jpg

But My ID suggest to put a real full length mirror instead. Best part, he will give it free. Haha. So far he is very fast in replying us and accomodating to the changes we made.

60d46dec.jpg

8fa11006.jpg

A storage bench type ottoman for the balcony beside the shoe cabinet. We chose white colour instead of the dark brown shown in the pic

Edited by yhliang

60d46dec.jpg

8fa11006.jpg

A storage bench type ottoman for the balcony beside the shoe cabinet. We chose white colour instead of the dark brown shown in the pic

Hi yhliang!

We are looking for similar ottoman too! Which store did you purchase it from & what is the cost like? ;)

Regards

Hi yhliang,

I remembered viewing a unit with the exact floor plan... The house is very spacious, the only wierd place is the common toilet, have to walk so far to reach. We offered but the agent don't sell to us.. Too bad!

Have you consider round dinning table? My parents house had round table and can fit a long study table along the wall. We place our computer there when we are younger, you should know the reason lah. Dinning can sit 10 people easily during festive season.

Just a thought!

getinlinee.png

This is the Floor plan.

Its so difficult to find a house that both of us likes.

The killer part was that the location must be near where our kids were studying. So the choice is limited. But thanks to the Almighty up there. We finally found one after umpteen numbers of flat searching.

Hi yhliang!

Our second appointment is one week after yours and we have the exactly the same floor plan as yours :thumbs up:

Do you happen to stay around blk 1XX?

Hi yhliang!

We are looking for similar ottoman too! Which store did you purchase it from & what is the cost like? ;)

Regards

The ottoman i got it from Courts at Ang Mo Kio Centre. I bought it at $159. Just now i went and saw now selling at $149. There's a few design and size.

Edited by yhliang

Hi yhliang!

Our second appointment is one week after yours and we have the exactly the same floor plan as yours :thumbs up:

Do you happen to stay around blk 1XX?

Yes. Very near to police post. Are you my new neighbour?Yours also no store room?

Edited by yhliang

Yes. Very near to police post. Are you my new neighbour?

I think we are in the same block :yamseng:

Will start our reno probably in early June. All the best for your reno! :thumbs up: