Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhliang

A New Era In An Old Resale Flat (Super Budget)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, welcome to RT!!

You sure you are on budget? I see the things you bought are very much expensive than mine leh... :D

By the way wish you a smooth reno journey :thumbs up:

73708be7.jpg

Huat ah! 23 May is very auspicious to us. Haha.

22 get key, 23 open door ceremony.

Lucky is on 23. If on earlier or later date, then i must go find other calender or website le

Mind to share where you get these information? I have a move in date but just curious to find out how auspicious is that date. :dribble:

Mind to share where you get these information? I have a move in date but just curious to find out how auspicious is that date. :dribble:

Try go to this website.http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-dateboth.htm :sport-smiley-003:

haha, my thing looks espensive but i got them at very low price :dancingqueen:

A little bit upset with Cellini. When we want to confirm the package with them, ask them throw in the bean bag free, they say never will happen. Then nowadays give it free with any home package.

Wrote them an email, they never bother to respond.

After that, I made a call to the salesperson, Michelle then she took sometime to revert saying that her boss is out of town.

In the end, today received an email from her saying we need to buy more things from them then they FOC one bean bag.

Rather disappointed with this company.

Edited by Haleary

Forget about the bean bag lah. We not so hard up for that bean bag. Colour cannot choose also. haha, We got the "value" storage ottoman le ah. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, it's indeed tiring but you will feel a sense of satisfaction when its all done up & you are enjoying it ;)

Choosing of the laminate for wardrobe and cabinet was equally tiring as compare to choose tiles

1be58661.jpg

Green glossy for shoe cabinet

e3d271a1.jpg

Kitchen cabinet - Light glossy silverish for top n darker tone for bottom.

ebf944ab.jpg

Kids room wardrobe - white frame n red door

aeffbbd9.jpg

Masterroom wardrobe - lighter grey for frame n darker brown for door. I like the texture, a bit fabric feel

Your laminate colours look bright and vibrant...... Show youthful and modern.... I like :)

Forget about the bean bag lah. We not so hard up for that bean bag. Colour cannot choose also. haha, We got the "value" storage ottoman le ah. :sport-smiley-018:

👿

Next time won't recommend anyone to their shop liao.