Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhliang

A New Era In An Old Resale Flat (Super Budget)

Hi yhliang,

I remembered viewing a unit with the exact floor plan... The house is very spacious, the only wierd place is the common toilet, have to walk so far to reach. We offered but the agent don't sell to us.. Too bad!

Have you consider round dinning table? My parents house had round table and can fit a long study table along the wall. We place our computer there when we are younger, you should know the reason lah. Dinning can sit 10 people easily during festive season.

Just a thought!

Hi jshome,

Ya, the kitchen toilet is quite a distance. We are telling our 2 girls it's their toilet, imagine their protest regarding the walk from bedroom2

Round table dun really fit into our house design as we are making our living room rather squarish.

Hahhaah. We're not expecting a lot of guest during festive period :) most of our utensils are catered for 4 pax only. Keke

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think we are in the same block :yamseng:

Will start our reno probably in early June. All the best for your reno! :thumbs up:

Hi Alvissae,

Haha ur unit resale approval date is in April?

So we're neighbors soon le lor?

Ur unit have store room?

Hi Alvissae,

Haha ur unit resale approval date is in April?

So we're neighbors soon le lor?

Ur unit have store room?

Yup in April. Exactly same layout as yours with no storeroom :blink:

Haha, I know how much you bought your flat then. Confirm we are neighbour le

Haha, I know how much you bought your flat then. Confirm we are neighbour le

yup me too! all it takes is a quick check on the hdb website :sport-smiley-004:

Hope to see you around next time

Edited by alvissae

The 'no storeroom' is a headache to us sometimes... We are curving out a small corner at the end of the kitchen to become our storage area and using our dryer to block out this messy view :)

Your kitchen 3D is nice...

Just a note, make sure that there is sufficient light coming in or else it will be quite dark with all the greys

Your kitchen 3D is nice...

Just a note, make sure that there is sufficient light coming in or else it will be quite dark with all the greys

Oh, yah hor. Never thought of that. Will discuss with my wife. Thanks

Hi jshome,

Ya, the kitchen toilet is quite a distance. We are telling our 2 girls it's their toilet, imagine their protest regarding the walk from bedroom2

Round table dun really fit into our house design as we are making our living room rather squarish.

Hahhaah. We're not expecting a lot of guest during festive period :) most of our utensils are catered for 4 pax only. Keke

Helping you to think long term mah.... 4 now, later 6 (ur girls bf/hb), then slowly 8, 10, 12...... :sport-smiley-018:

Helping you to think long term mah.... 4 now, later 6 (ur girls bf/hb), then slowly 8, 10, 12...... :sport-smiley-018:

Wah!!!

U think so far ah?

Our girls are 9 & 6 this year. Plan for 10yrs? No need la.

Our table, can seat 6 pax, but we are having 4 chairs at the moment. Hehe 10yrs later then add la.

Too many chairs, wait in-law come up we no time entertain ah. Haha then my hubby very busy got to cook alot. Cannot la.

Wah!!!

U think so far ah?

Our girls are 9 & 6 this year. Plan for 10yrs? No need la.

Our table, can seat 6 pax, but we are having 4 chairs at the moment. Hehe 10yrs later then add la.

Too many chairs, wait in-law come up we no time entertain ah. Haha then my hubby very busy got to cook alot. Cannot la.

children grow up very fast, it seem like only yesterday my niece was born. but this sep, she will be going to uni already.... time really flies.